Highspeed PuP-Pack (To add flashing car lights action) – 3 Versions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark70
    Participant
      @mark70

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/highspeed-pup-pack-to-add-flashing-car-lights-action-3-versions/

I have made this PuP-Pack to add something that I ever wished to have when playing Highspeed – flashing beacons!

This PuP-Pack does not change the Backglass, the table retains its classic look.

Choose from 3 versions, the triggered police ligths can be displayed on:

1 Full – Topper and DMD

2 DMD only No Topper

3 Topper only No DMD

Topper stands also for underscreen.
      Please note that this pack is not as big as other Pup-Packs with tons of features, but it adds fun in my opinion.

I will probably add some more stuff in the future, and there will be a pack for HS-II also.

Many thanks to Onevox for the videos!
      Many thanks to Nailbuster for the PinUP System

5 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Cool idea for people that do not have dof and a beacon.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Yup…I’ve been saying FOREVER that with PuP you can have “REAL” Video Toppers are are triggered the exact same as the real Toppers would.

My PuP-Pack tutorial video showed how to make TAF Cloud Topper work as a video but light up in the same way the real one does.

So this pack could trigger when the real beacon normally does.

Nice job!

Blacksad
          Participant
            @blacksad

I had since 2 years this idea of “poor man topper” for High Speed B2S fantasy mode, beacon animation connect with ROM ID number 4, I need it for my 2 screens mini pincab :

High_Speed_beacon_gif

Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

I am trying to use dmd only.  Don’t know if I set the dmd to the proper place when I originally setup pinup but its not working for me.  I don’t think I have any other packs using the dmd screen so far .  How do you get back to the initial screen setup

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

There is a bat file … something with cofigure and screens in its name. Don’t remember the exact name but should be pretty easy to find.

Mark70
                Participant
                  @mark70

I am trying to use dmd only. Don’t know if I set the dmd to the proper place when I originally setup pinup but its not working for me. I don’t think I have any other packs using the dmd screen so far . How do you get back to the initial screen setup

@Tom run the pinupPlayerConfigDisplays.bat which you find in your PinupSystem folder

ryguy417
                  Participant
                    @ryguy417

Love love love this pup.

@mark70
                    would it be possible, in theory, to use this logic to essentially add a virtual beacon to any table? Triggering when it’s called for?

i keep trying to think through how to program a pup that stimulates a flasher since some of us have run out of room on our cabs to add such a thing lol

Mark70
                    Participant
                      @mark70

Love love love this pup.

@mark70
                      would it be possible, in theory, to use this logic to essentially add a virtual beacon to any table? Triggering when it’s called for?

i keep trying to think through how to program a pup that stimulates a flasher since some of us have run out of room on our cabs to add such a thing lol

Hi @ryguy417,  I’m glad you like it!

Yes, something similar could be used for almost any table. It would need a PUP Pack with the corresponding triggers – for each table.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      ryguy417
                      Participant
                        @ryguy417

Brainstorming here…

is there any way to somehow use DOF virtual port to send commands to a topper that has it coded in? So maybe something like the whirlwind topper for tables that have fan,  or flashers for those tables? Essentially use a constant topper pup that would trigger based on dof commands.

and no, I’m not asking anyone to do the work. Just to think through feasibility. I’d be happy to give it a go. It’s the least I could do for this amazing community.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?