Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Thanks for those details.

I gave up on that version of MOTU and found Deadpool and it plays, so that is start, but as you can see even though I have fullscreen checked on BG, I am getting this smaller screen. Is this how it was built?

That is not using a cabinet view… that is just normal desktop view rotated.

You need to enable FP Arcade Mode and BAM Force Arcade Mode in BAM.

Read the guide more for info about cabinet views and BAM and using my default cfg

“Read the guide” and setup everything like I show in there.

cdnbum88
    Participant
    @cdnbum88

I was able to get Deadpool working. The scale I messed with some and the ball looks overly big and I know I can change that to be more like VPX tables, but have not messed with it yet.

If I am getting mediation errors in Indiana Jones 383 and then when I add a coin and start it changes to 1580.

Is there a ‘general’ rule of thumb when you get mediation errors it typically due to ‘x’?

This table looks amazing, can’t wait to play. I am going to look to Slimtilt tables first as you recommended.

TerryRed
    @terryred

I was able to get Deadpool working. The scale I messed with some and the ball looks overly big and I know I can change that to be more like VPX tables, but have not messed with it yet.

If I am getting mediation errors in Indiana Jones 383 and then when I add a coin and start it changes to 1580.

Is there a ‘general’ rule of thumb when you get mediation errors it typically due to ‘x’?

This table looks amazing, can’t wait to play. I am going to look to Slimtilt tables first as you recommended.

Start with my guide (not the videos) from the beginning for installation and FP and BAM settings…. and install the latest BAM.

BAM gets updated regularly… so download and install it again to be sure.

Use one of my default.cfg files… that will make the tables look “correct” in a cabinet view.

Indy Ultimate Pro should work with no errors if you are setup correctly and have installed the table  and vbs file correctly

(vbs file goes into (FuturePinball\Scripts)

TerryRed
    @terryred

The Future Pinball, BAM, DOF, PuP, VR and front-end Mega-Guide! Now with PinEvent…

…has now MOVED!

My Guide was getting to a point where it was a completely new reference, and the web link “name” no longer was accurate to what the guide has become.

So it has a new name and a new location… you can now find it here:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/future-pinball-and-bam-mega-guide-by-terryred/

Please goto the new Guide’s location for all your Future Pinball, BAM, PinEvent, DOF, PUP, DOFLinx, Front-end and VR info and answers to the most common questions asked!

This post will no longer be updated..and eventually removed. Please bookmark the new Guide address!

knightrider
    Participant
    @knightrdrx

——–update——-I did a shut down and power up instead of a windows restart and I have my dmd videos back. pindmd3 works running indy fp outside of pinup.  but with pinup..indy doesn’t show the pindmd3…no big deal really.i can live without

Hi

Any idea why when I installed and then added future pinball to pinup and restarted the startup dmd video doesn’t play anymore?

nor do any of my dmd videos during the menu mode?

…I didn’t add fpinterceptor to the emulator pinup  startup script..didn’t know how since it doesn’t have an .exe like futuredmd.exe

i’m using it for pindmd3 (yes it works for Indy)  go to the pindmd site. or search for the post at vpforum…anyway

I don’t know how that would mess something up.

mgmountz
    Participant
    @mgmountz
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW