How To Disable "Please Wait…" Audio/Sound When Loading a Game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ph349397
    Participant
      @ph349397

I purchased a cabinet recently and I’ve been trying to tweak the pinup popper settings to my liking.  One thing I’d like to do is turn off the voice that says “Please wait, I’m loading up the game” (that’s a paraphrase).  I’ve been trying to use the pinup popper configuration tools, and even opened the PUPDatabase.db database up in a sqlite editor/viewer, but no luck so far.

One thing I *have* been able to do is edit the playlists.  So I have had some success, but this “please wait…” audio volume isssue, i’m not having any luck.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I purchased a cabinet recently and I’ve been trying to tweak the pinup popper settings to my liking.  One thing I’d like to do is turn off the voice that says “Please wait, I’m loading up the game” (that’s a paraphrase).  I’ve been trying to use the pinup popper configuration tools, and even opened the PUPDatabase.db database up in a sqlite editor/viewer, but no luck so far.

One thing I *have* been able to do is edit the playlists.  So I have had some success, but this “please wait…” audio volume isssue, i’m not having any luck.

You can replace the file pup_default_audiolaunch.mp4 located in “C:\PinUPSystem\POPMedia\Default\System” with what you want. You need to have something though, even if its an mp3 or mp4 with no audio you can hear.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

Just curious, where did you buy your machine from and what all software came with it??

ph349397
          Participant
            @ph349397

Thanks for the tip on replacing pup_default_audiolaunch.mp4.  Easy fix.

Friffy1
            Participant
              @friffy1

Terry,

Can I somehow setup a folder of “Audio Launch” files and have it play one randomly on each table launch?  If so, how’s that done?  I’ve found the “Randomize” checkkbox in the PuP Pack Editor, but I’m just not getting how it works.  I started watching your tutorial on the editor, but it seems focused on how to create PuP Packs for specific games rather than the menu.  BTW, your tutorials are incredible!  Thanks SO much for taking the time to create them!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?