How to set up Arc?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    coreduo0099
    Participant
      @coreduo0099

I saw in the readme that there is a new ARC option. WheelArc=20

I can’t figure out where this goes.

Can someone share who has it figured out?

Thanks

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

In “Global Settings / Script / Custom Options”

Add:

WheelArc=20

…and change the 20 to what you want for your arc.

Note…you may need to edit the “pinupmenu” PuP-Pack using the PuP-Pack editor to make the Wheelbar PuP screen large enough for your arc.

Screen 6 (Wheelbar), CustomPos

The above = PuP Screen Reference, x pos %, y pos%, x width %, y width %.

This is to use a CustomPosition for the specific screen (in this case the wheelbar). This is to be used for this (pinupmenu, Popper’s) PuP-Pack only. This is saying to use Screen 3 (playfield) as a reference starting point for position and size. The % values are a percentage of the reference screen (3).

So you may need to change that to something like:

…to have an Wheelbar that will take up the bottom 40% of the screen. You can change this to your liking. Then you simply choose a WheelArc= value that fits what you want.

Note: than if you use a Wheelbar Image (or Arc Image,etc) it will scale to the size of the Screen 6 size.

coreduo0099
        Participant
          @coreduo0099

Thanks.

I ended up using 3,60,0,67,100 and removing the file pup_default_toolbar.png

Maybe there is a better default theme I should use.. hmm. I think I’ll try the full re-install to see what that does..

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Thanks.

I ended up using 3,60,0,67,100 and removing the file pup_default_toolbar.png

Maybe there is a better default theme I should use.. hmm. I think I’ll try the full re-install to see what that does..

There aren’t any “Arc” wheelbar images, or “Arc Themes” created yet. The thing is you need to know exactly what size and position you are using before creating the wheelbar image for an arc.

No need to reinstall, as it won’t help change that.

Nice thing about Popper is you have the choice to set that up however you want, whatever size and image.

Note: that wheels without a wheelbar image displaying behind them will only show single colour transparency.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?