Humpty Dumpty and Lady Robin Hood gameplay videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    templarjh
    Participant
      @templarjh

Per a nice couple of requests a week and a half ago here are a couple of videos, but I could only play one ball before the videos go over the 48mb limit. Sorry it took me so long to do these anyway, and I made a couple showing the gameplay but they were like 350mb.

*edit* I guess I halfway know how to work on 70-year-old pinball games but I can’t do the interwebs; the video isn’t allowed. Well anyway if anyone has any questions on these I’d be open of course, but otherwise I’d delete this topic if I could find the button for that :scratch:

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

zipping content and it will be allowed. and well, there is plenty of room for temprary sharing files on the internet. google drive, dropbox, mega etc. etc.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        templarjh
        Participant
          @templarjh

Phooey, thanks Thalamus, looks like I’ll have to use one of those sites. In the meantime the mods can delete this if they get around to it <_< Thank you though!

LTA
          Participant
            @luvthatapex

Make the videos as big as you want and send them to your google drive, then post a link to the shared content. If you don’t have a google drive, its free, sign up with username/password and start using it like your own drive, its helpful for big files.

templarjh
            Participant
              @templarjh

Thanks – I’ll set up a Google drive or something and get to this, pinky promise ^_^ Besides, I don’t know that it’s something that would need to be emulated in VP but Lady Robin Hood has the 1 1/8″ balls in it and it’s interesting to see the difference in play between those and the regular 1 1/16″ ones, to me at least.

I feel like I’ve accidentally found part of the reason why resources for these older tables aren’t particularly commonplace. It’s not just age – I’m “only” 48 – but interest. Maybe people who spend all their time working with old games like this aren’t super likely to already have a Dropbox set up or something. I’m sure age is a part of it too; who has time for videos and things when those kids keep getting on your lawn? Although if you think I’m bad you should see the Facebook EM group, where they argue about whether 91% alcohol is too diluted to use as a cleaner.

Anyway I’ll get to this although it’ll be a few days.

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

I need to join that FB group and promote the benefits of WD-40 ;)

templarjh
                Participant
                  @templarjh

I need to join that FB group and promote the benefits of WD-40 ;)

LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?