Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

ZAP! ZIP! SWOOSH!  Nice.

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

Stop playing cat and mouse with us.  What is it?   ;-)

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Sweet! I love that table!  :yahoo:

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

I built my cab to play Bord’s 8 Ball Deluxe.  …and Centaur, and maybe a couple other old school games.  And that would be all I need.  We all know how that goes.  Eight months later I’m approaching 200 games and know how to change a ddraw setting.  And have come to love ramp/rail games.  For some reason Hurricane fascinates me.  Looking forward to this new project.  Never played this game.

When the heck do I get to buy everyone here a beer!

Draifet
    Participant
    @draifet

Thanks for this table, i will be waiting around the forum like a mouse for your new release.

shaman
    Participant
    @shaman

Herweh – Thank you so much for the VPX version of this table. Very fun and I love the little specials nuggets you through in!

Also thanks go to (what a list of amazing talent) OldSkoolGamer, ICPjuggla, JimmyFingers, Koadic, Cosmic80, Wrd1972, Flupper, ClarkKent, Dark, nFozzy, Knorr, 32assassin, Sliderpoint, Ninuzzu, DJRobX, RothbauerW, JPSalas, Kiwi, tttttwii, Westworld, Thalamus, VP Devs and everyone else along the way! :good:   :yahoo:   :good:   :yahoo:   :good:   :yahoo:   :good:

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

My favorite table. Not sure why. But looking at that all-star list of artists that made this happen, I’m thinking that’s why!

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Obviously the VPX table has been handled with extreme care, but I think some of the draw of the table itself is the carnival theme. That and pinball makes a fun combination.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Just a bump.  Love this table.

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

ahhh now i remember which table i forgot, reinstalled and playing now. very good and funny playing table release … :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW