This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  randr 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     TXT11 
    Participant

I have been creating new tables to run from Hyperpin for years now and have clocked up 480 tables in total.  I tried to load VPX version of ‘Hot Shot’ the other day, and although the counter in HP went up to 481 tables – I could not see the table or it’s video when scrolling the HP wheel. I removed/re-added about 3 times from the VP. XML file and the table count each time went up/down as expected.  I then tried to add a FP version of ‘Hot Shot’ under my FP .XML file and again the counter went up to 481 tables, but even after transferring the video file and wheel images, i cannot see this table when scrolling in HP.  I did notice that tables around it also seem to lose the correctly linked wheel images.  E.g. Hot Doggin becomes ‘Independence Day’.  Until I remove the new entry the wheel images align correctly once more.  Has Hyperpin possibly hit a limit? I’m running HP under WinXP 32 bit.

TXT11

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

May have same limit as pbx you’ll need to create a 2nd vp  section/database in hyperspin not a big deal really.

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

Bob Albright 
    Participant

I’ll have to check when I’m home, but I’m thinking I have 500plus tables in hyperpin

TXT11 
    Participant

I’ll have to check when I’m home, but I’m thinking I have 500plus tables in hyperpin

So randr does that just mean I should split my VP .XML file in half (say tables starting with A -K and L-Z) and have 2 XML files?  I’ll give it a try, but the reason I tried adding the new table under FP . XML is because this db only has about 50 tables whereas my VP has 430… :bye:

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

May have same limit as pbx you’ll need to create a 2nd vp section/database in hyperspin not a big deal really.

Does Pinball X still have a limit? I know Tom fixed how many you can add using the Game Manager….

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I thought the limit was still a issue but Tom fixed it so you wouldn’t lose entries if you went over the limit like before?

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account