Hyperpin .XML finally at itss limit??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TXT11
    Participant
      @txt11

I have been creating new tables to run from Hyperpin for years now and have clocked up 480 tables in total.  I tried to load VPX version of ‘Hot Shot’ the other day, and although the counter in HP went up to 481 tables – I could not see the table or it’s video when scrolling the HP wheel. I removed/re-added about 3 times from the VP. XML file and the table count each time went up/down as expected.  I then tried to add a FP version of ‘Hot Shot’ under my FP .XML file and again the counter went up to 481 tables, but even after transferring the video file and wheel images, i cannot see this table when scrolling in HP.  I did notice that tables around it also seem to lose the correctly linked wheel images.  E.g. Hot Doggin becomes ‘Independence Day’.  Until I remove the new entry the wheel images align correctly once more.  Has Hyperpin possibly hit a limit? I’m running HP under WinXP 32 bit.

TXT11

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

May have same limit as pbx you’ll need to create a 2nd vp  section/database in hyperspin not a big deal really.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Bob Albright
        Participant
          @bobalbright

I’ll have to check when I’m home, but I’m thinking I have 500plus tables in hyperpin

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

TXT11
          Participant
            @txt11

I’ll have to check when I’m home, but I’m thinking I have 500plus tables in hyperpin

So randr does that just mean I should split my VP .XML file in half (say tables starting with A -K and L-Z) and have 2 XML files?  I’ll give it a try, but the reason I tried adding the new table under FP . XML is because this db only has about 50 tables whereas my VP has 430… :bye:

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

May have same limit as pbx you’ll need to create a 2nd vp section/database in hyperspin not a big deal really.

Does Pinball X still have a limit? I know Tom fixed how many you can add using the Game Manager….

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

I thought the limit was still a issue but Tom fixed it so you wouldn’t lose entries if you went over the limit like before?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?