I feel like giving thanks…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

Thank you @RandR for providing us with this wonderful place to get together and share our passion for this wacky and wonderful hobby of ours.

And thanks to all the amazing content providers, cabinet builders, and other users who make this the best place to go for virtual pinball without politics, in-fighting, or any of that nonsense.

Thanks folks!

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

2 users thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Wow. Beautifully written Gwen.  Thanks for piecing together the words most of us think but would fail to express as well as this. Thanks randr!

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Thanks to everyone for keeping site alive while I’ve been taking a break. @thalamus a special thanks goes to you.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

@randr : I don’t know how you can say that you’ve taken a break. You are still faster than me resolving anything site related while on your so called break B-)   :rose: :heart:

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Well it’s this dang vpinball app! I still have it installed and get instant notifications! Ha ha.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

sheltemke
              Participant
                @sheltemke

I think for giving thanks couldn’t be too much so even this is Gwen’s topic i want to give my thanks too.

I love to be the part of this community, many talented friendly guy (and woman? ) here.

My life is “charged” more becouse Vpinball.com exists… many positive feelings come from here in a strange way.

The least i can try to give back as much as i can.

Badazzwi
                Participant
                  @badazzwi

I wish i could personally thank everyone who has contributed to this great community but then I’d be worried I left someone out.

Thank you to everyone involved in creating and maintaining visual pinball and pinmame. Thank you to all the site owners who provide us with the content. Thank you to all the site administrators and everything they do. Thank you to all the table authors for creating the masterpieces we all enjoy. Thank you to all the backglass creators and scripting guru’s. Thank you to all the artwork, ssf,
                  and dof guys and gals. Thank you to the frontend creators and all the people creating the media for them. Thank you to everyone enhancing the experience with pinup,colordmd, ect…Thank you to all those that share their knowledge to help out those of us that don’t know what we’re doing. Thank you to anyone else that has contributed in any way to the virtual pinball addiction.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?