Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Dazz
    Participant
    @dazz

Viking
    Fathom
    Cosmic Gunfight
    Centaur
    Nine Ball
    Barracora
    Hobbit
    Medieval Madness
    Sorcerer
    Star Race
    Catacomb
    Wiggler
    Flash Gordon
    Ocktoberfest
    Houdini
    Indiana Jones – Williams
    Twilight Zone
    The Shadow
    Bride of Pinbot & BoP 2.0
    Dialed In
    Transporter
    Party Zone
    4 Million BC
    Capersville

New Games (12/05/19):
    Iron Maiden (Stern 1982)
    Warlock (Williams 1981)
    Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle (Spooky)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

I’d love to get hi res plastics for Flash Gordon.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

CarnyPriest
    Participant
    @carnypriest

Ooh, it be nice to extract the BOP 2.0 game code and assets. But I’m pretty sure though that the code would be compiled and not distributed as py files like CCC. Plus dutchpinball is probably still trying to make some money off of the kits. In any case, is there a way for you to check? Might have been originally shipped with a USB stick. :good:

Dazz
    Participant
    @dazz

Ooh, it be nice to extract the BOP 2.0 game code and assets. But I’m pretty sure though that the code would be compiled and not distributed as py files like CCC. Plus dutchpinball is probably still trying to make some money off of the kits. In any case, is there a way for you to check? Might have been originally shipped with a USB stick. :good:

Actually, they aren’t even making kits for BoP 2.0 anymore… I have the game code and assets for it. I’m sure these are all compiled though.

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

I would love to update my Viking plastics with scans someday. If the thing ever gets a shop job LMK. I think they’re probably good enough at present to not benefit much from new photos.

Dazz
    Participant
    @dazz

I would love to update my Viking plastics with scans someday. If the thing ever gets a shop job LMK. I think they’re probably good enough at present to not benefit much from new photos.

This Viking is MINT. Won best restoration at Texas Pinball Festival a couple years ago.

bord
    @bord

Amazing. Such a great game!

irondragoon
    Participant
    @irondragoon

I will manually scan plastics at 1200 dpi if you don’t have the will, scanner or time. You would have to mail them though and I mail back.

You know me from HyperSpin forums -8 years ago. I think you yelled at me one time for putting in a location that over-road your CSS style/DB length on the site. That was someone else’s fault, not mine!

I would love doing Transporter. I’d love it on my V-pin one day. Anything really though. I need to give back.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

Get as much as you can from Transporter because that is on my top 5 list to do.  That’s a B level for hardness and right now I am doing an A, so I need a break after this, then back to Corvette which will be an A

irondragoon
    Participant
    @irondragoon

I need the plastics to scan.

I will dump money into photogrammetry equipment for toys or am crafty enough to rig up a thing to spin a camera on. I’m a dude on the interwebs but one that delivered on earthshaker.

My understanding is Transporter is rare so I would understand not sending stuff to scan on that one to a stranger. Maybe start out with something small and cheap to test my metal.

Either way, track the package to me and I will send back with insurance and tracking. USA only please!

Let’s build some trust!

If preserving resources is my calling, so be it but I would really like to buy a drawing tablet and work on some vectored redraws.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

We don’t need to be sending anything.  He can get pics or scans most likely

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

I’m hopefully picking up a flash gordon next week, if still needed I can scan the plastics for you @rothbauerw

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

I’m hopefully picking up a flash gordon next week, if still needed I can scan the plastics for you @rothbauerw

Yes sir!  That would be great!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Okay stay tuned, I don’t like to promise anything as I don’t own it yet…. but I’m not backing out of the deal.  Plastics and backglass are in great shape but the playfield and cabinet are very rough.  Will be a complete strip and rebuild project.  My kind of winter fun

bord
    @bord

Okay stay tuned, I don’t like to promise anything as I don’t own it yet…. but I’m not backing out of the deal. Plastics and backglass are in great shape but the playfield and cabinet are very rough. Will be a complete strip and rebuild project. My kind of winter fun

Let me just jump in and say that when @jesperpark offers resources he absolutely delivers.

Hope the deal goes through. Seeing a FG update would be awesome.

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Hey we all do what we can…

Speaking of those scans, my project is done.  How is yours going?  ;)

bord
    @bord

Hey we all do what we can…

Speaking of those scans, my project is done. How is yours going? ;)

Still in line… ;-)

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Teases.   teases? That sounds funny. Teasers!   That’s better.

Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

Secrets.  B-)

Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

Good man Dazz.

Perhaps for future 3d modelling, taking 360 degree pics around Hobbit toys (or as best to 360) would be good.

3dcreation

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW