Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Dazz
    Participant
    @dazz

I’ll see what I can do with getting some scans/360 photos. I need to build a rig for it.

New Games:
    Iron Maiden (Stern 1982)
    Warlock
    Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle (Spooky)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

I, personally, would love to see some hi quality plastics and playfield scans for Soeceror to plug into 32A’s version.  One of my favorites.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

Where are you getting all these games from, do you own them?

Dazz
    Participant
    @dazz

Where are you getting all these games from, do you own them?

These are all part of a good friend of mine that lives a couple minutes away. We’ve been working on his game room for a while now and just finished enclosing his back patio to add 5 more games.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/features/watauga-pinball-collector-builds-game-room-worthy-of-mordor/287-903c16a9-cb24-4550-8ae9-a88a3e9f7fe8

Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

Wait… is that your friend’s place in the link?  That is incredible.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

D55B086B-0954-4954-A70F-2D27559D5252

Dazz
    Participant
    @dazz

Wait… is that your friend’s place in the link? That is incredible.

Yes, that’s his main gameroom/theater.  We have been working on getting everything setup as we are hosting the Dallas/Fort Worth Pinball League Finals and IFPA Tournament there this weekend.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Wow. Has he posted to the “Let’s see pics of game rooms” thread on pinside? Fascinating thread going back almost 10 years with amazing photos.

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

I picked up that Flash Gordon yesterday, plastics look good and I will get scanned in the next few weeks.  It came with a surprise, A brand new uninstalled hardtop!!  I will see what I can do with scanning that as well

irondragoon
    Participant
    @irondragoon

@Tom I was just offering a service if it’s desired. My interest is in forwarding the V-pin community as best I can. Some people don’t have scanners. I don’t have a printer. I have no desire to buy one. Guess what, I’m a software engineer with over a decade XP. I don’t need one to print one document a year. I could see why someone wouldn’t want a scanner. The offer wasn’t just to Dazz either. It’s to however I can help. I do have a decent flatbed scanner though. So take it as it is.

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

I picked up that Flash Gordon yesterday, plastics look good and I will get scanned in the next few weeks. It came with a surprise, A brand new uninstalled hardtop!! I will see what I can do with scanning that as well

WOW!

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW