This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CastilianFly 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

Hey everyone. As some of you may know, I’m the afternoon radio dj for Froggy 101 here in NEPA (Yes the same one from the show The Office). I’m a huge fan of podcasts, and a huge fan of Visual Pinball and real pinball, and since I have the means necessary thanks to my job (recording equipment, studios and a built in podcast feature for all platform via my show) I figured why not put together a weekly podcast about Visual Pinball?

I’m planning on calling it The VP Podcast, I have locked down the media pages (Facebook, instagram and Twitter) and will soon be working on some logos. Some ideas I have for the show would be:

New Tables of the week
    Updates of the week
    Works in progress
    Table Reviews
    Questions and Answers

I think those segments are pretty straight forward in what they are. I’m not sure how interested people would be in hearing a weekly podcast, but ya never know! Do you guys have any suggestions?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I think its a great idea if done right :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

roccodimarco 
    Participant

I think its a great idea if done right :good:

That’s the thing, I want it to be done where it’s enjoyable and people look forward to listening to it each week.  I wouldn’t mind having people on the podcast either.  Like I said, any suggestions or ideas would be great.

Tom 
    Participant

Rocco, one of my favorite overnights with the airlines is Scranton.  I love it because I walk up the street from the old Lackawanna  train station where we stay and I can get a great hot dog at Coney Island and get some pizza and play pinball at Buonas  Pizza.  I love that place, reminds me of home back up north!

Gwen 
    Participant

Sounds like a great idea.

You could also add a regular tech segment to help people with  hardware and software configs too.   Maybe showcase cabinet builds and new stuff. =)

Gwen
    - wonky builder of the steampunk-y Nikola Tesla cabinet.

CastilianFly 
    Participant

It sounds like a great idea, I guess depending on how long you want the show to be, there may not be enough content to have it once a week. Maybe once every two weeks or once a month. Gwen brought up some good ideas, I also think it would be cool to interview some of the people who make contributions to this great hobby.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account