This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  roccodimarco 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

Hey everyone. As some of you may know, I’m the afternoon radio dj for Froggy 101 here in NEPA (Yes the same one from the show The Office). I’m a huge fan of podcasts, and a huge fan of Visual Pinball and real pinball, and since I have the means necessary thanks to my job (recording equipment, studios and a built in podcast feature for all platform via my show) I figured why not put together a weekly podcast about Visual Pinball?

I’m planning on calling it The VP Podcast, I have locked down the media pages (Facebook, instagram and Twitter) and will soon be working on some logos. Some ideas I have for the show would be:

New Tables of the week
    Updates of the week
    Works in progress
    Table Reviews
    Questions and Answers

I think those segments are pretty straight forward in what they are. I’m not sure how interested people would be in hearing a weekly podcast, but ya never know! Do you guys have any suggestions?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I think its a great idea if done right :good:

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

roccodimarco 
    Participant

I think its a great idea if done right :good:

That’s the thing, I want it to be done where it’s enjoyable and people look forward to listening to it each week.  I wouldn’t mind having people on the podcast either.  Like I said, any suggestions or ideas would be great.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account