Icon in the PinballX (not real) DMD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bdormer
    Participant
      @bdormer

In the lower right of the DMD video (just the standard PinballX DMD video) – I suddenly have an icon – looks like 2 white arrows chasing each other in a circle – in the lower right of the DMD video playback.  I can’t for the life of me figure out what I did to make this appear (or maybe PinballX is just possessed).   I’m running the latest PinballX release (just D/L’d this week).  I’ve done the usual steps, no matter the size, position or whether anything else (Topper image) is on the screen or not, it still shows up.

Any help appreciated.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Hmm. What is the pbx version? I don’t recall mine doing that but haven’t upgraded for a while either

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

bdormer
        Participant
          @bdormer

Hmmm indeed!  It’s got me stumped (and I’m a Software Engineer – I do this stuff for a living)

Just for giggles – I replaced the “No DMD.mp4” with the DMD file from South Park (first thing that came to mind) and that video ALSO shows the icon.  So it’s definitely something with PinballX.

I’m running v2.36 (latest version) – clean Win10 (64bit) install.  Everything seems to work (still setting up emulators – so haven’t launched an actual game yet).  The icon isn’t in the video played via VLC – only when PinballX displays it.  I’ve tried moving it – resizing it – no joy.  Right now – I have it at 1024×256 which is 1:1 and it’s at 0,0 on Display 3 (the Topper displays just fine – but it’s static, not video)   It was working a couple days ago – this happened suddenly.  Since I’m still getting everything set up – I don’t really know what I may have changed right before it started – but the options for DMD are pretty limited (display, X, Y, H, W).  There are no errors in the PinballX log.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

You should do a video maybe it’s logging into pbx account? Can’t say..mine don’t do it but I have real dmd, my main display does but says logging in in lower left corner

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

bdormer
            Participant
              @bdormer

There’s an interesting hypothesis – I’ll give that a try….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?