I'm adding Letters and Numbers to use with addressable LEDs.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

I’ve edited this first post to be updated with the new development in DOF Config Tool:

For a while I’ve been wanting to add the use of Letters and Numbers with addressable leds for the Back PF MX. This can be used as a 5 flasher replacement, or to make and use words for certain events, triggers, etc…

My first test of trying this was as a simple 5 flasher replacement with the Walking Dead LE table. You can see a video of that here:

So now that I’m back from course with a bit of free time, I decided to try to make some kind of standard variables to use for this purpose for all tables.

First I had to update and define all the Letters, Numbers, and Special Characters in the DirectOutputShapes.xml (which makes reference to the DirectOutputShapes.PNG file), since they’ve never been defined. I’ve attached the updated file. Letters are defined as LetterA, LetterB, etc.  Numbers are Number0, Number1, etc.

As far as the directoutputconfig30.ini file is concerned, it will see these “shapes” as SHPLetterA, SHPNumber1, etc.  We can just use that if we want, but I wanted specific variables that can be used for letters and numbers that are easy to use and visibly see.

So I defined the letters and numbers as their own variable in directoutputconfig30.ini, and I also defined my own variables for 5 Flashers with their own size. This needed to be done so that they could be used separately with any “shapes” for each table individually. This makes them different from the “emulated flashers” already defined for ALL tables by DOF Config Tool.  edit: (updated to new variables now being used in DOF Config Tool) They are defined as flasherclo, flashercli, and so on. You can see what the variables section look like here:

[Variables DOF]

t = 60 I48
      dt = 60 I48
      strblft = White AH30 AL0 AT0 AW9 SHPCircle3
      strbrgt = White AH30 AL91 AT0 AW9 SHPCircle3
      flshemulo = AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14 SHPCircle3
      flshemuli = AH100 AL20 AT0 AW14 SHPCircle3
      flshemuc = AH100 AL40 AT0 AW14 SHPCircle3
      flshemuri = AH100 AL60 AT0 AW14 SHPCircle3
      flshemuro = AH100 AL80 AT0 AW14 SHPCircle3
      flasherclo = AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14
      flashercli = AH100 AL20 AT0 AW14
      flashercc = AH100 AL40 AT0 AW14
      flashercri = AH100 AL60 AT0 AW14
      flashercro = AH100 AL80 AT0 AW14
      LetterA = SHPLetterA
      LetterB = SHPLetterB
      LetterC = SHPLetterC
      LetterD = SHPLetterD
      LetterE = SHPLetterE
      LetterF = SHPLetterF
      LetterG = SHPLetterG
      LetterH = SHPLetterH
      LetterI = SHPLetterI
      LetterJ = SHPLetterJ
      LetterK = SHPLetterK
      LetterL = SHPLetterL
      LetterM = SHPLetterM
      LetterN = SHPLetterN
      LetterO = SHPLetterO
      LetterP = SHPLetterP
      LetterQ = SHPLetterQ
      LetterR = SHPLetterR
      LetterS = SHPLetterS
      LetterT = SHPLetterT
      LetterU = SHPLetterU
      LetterV = SHPLetterV
      LetterW = SHPLetterW
      LetterX = SHPLetterX
      LetterY = SHPLetterY
      LetterZ = SHPLetterZ
      Number0 = SHPNumber0
      Number1 = SHPNumber1
      Number2 = SHPNumber2
      Number3 = SHPNumber3
      Number4 = SHPNumber4
      Number5 = SHPNumber5
      Number6 = SHPNumber6
      Number7 = SHPNumber7
      Number8 = SHPNumber8
      Number9 = SHPNumber9

So now, if I want to use a letter or number, I can simply refer to it as @LetterA@ or @Number1@ in the table config. I can also use them with @flasherclo@, etc

In a table’s “PF Back Flashers MX” in the DOF Config Tool, you just replace the current flasher values with the new Letters or Numbers that you want in your own custom config.

As an example, here is Tales of the Arabian Nights original “PF Back Flashers”:

S16 Yellow nobool @flshemulo@ L15/S19 Red nobool @flshemulo@ L16/W43 Purple f200 @flshemulo@ L17/S10 Yellow @flshemuli@ L18/S17 Purple nobool @flshemuli@ L19/S27 Purple nobool @flshemuli@ L20/S28 Blue nobool @flshemuli@ L21/S22 Cyan nobool @flshemuc@ L22/S23 Red nobool @flshemuc@ L23/S11 Yellow @flshemuri@ L24/S20 Red nobool @flshemuri@ L25/S17 Purple nobool @flshemuri@ L26/S16 Yellow nobool @flshemuro@ L27/S24 Lime nobool @flshemuro@ L28/S26 Green nobool @flshemuro@ L29

Now here is the updated version that replaces the 5 flashers with the letters TOTAN:

S16 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterT@ L15/S19 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterT@ L16/W43 Purple f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterT@ L17/S10 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L18/S17 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L19/S27 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L20/S28 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L21/S22 Cyan @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L22/S23 Red @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L23/S11 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L24/S20 Red @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L25/S17 Purple @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L26/S16 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L27/S24 Lime @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L28/S26 Green @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L29

Since this is saved with your own custom config in DOF Config Tool, it will be used each time you update your table configs with DOF Config Tool.

edit: Now DOF Config Tool adds in the new variables to your  *30.ini file and also includes the updated DirectOutputShapes.xml

If you want to try this out, make sure you back up your files first as always!!!

How to add letters / numbers to your table’s flashers:

– copy over my updated DirectOutputShapes.xml to your DirectOutput folder (only need to do this once. You now get this when you Generate a file in DOF Config Tool).
      – update your table’s config with the DOF Config Tool in the “PF Back Flashers MX” section for your table. Configure it with the letters you want to use. Then save and generate a new directoutputconfig30.ini file.
      – copy over your new directoutputconfig30.ini file to your DirectOutput folder and it should work

Here are the configs I have made for the PF Back Flashers MX sections for a few tables so far…

Tales of the Arabian Nights: Will display “TOTAN”

S16 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterT@ L15/S19 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterT@ L16/W43 Purple f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterT@ L17/S10 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L18/S17 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L19/S27 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L20/S28 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L21/S22 Cyan @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L22/S23 Red @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L23/S11 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L24/S20 Red @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L25/S17 Purple @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L26/S16 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L27/S24 Lime @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L28/S26 Green @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L29

ACDC LE: Displays “AC / DC”

S13 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L5/S17 Yellow nobool @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L6/S21 Yellow nobool @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L7/S20 Red nobool @flashercli@ @LetterC@ L8/S27 Yellow nobool @flashercli@ @LetterC@ L9/S28 Yellow nobool @flashercli@ @LetterC@ L10/W33 Red @flashercli@ @LetterC@ L11/S9 Yellow @flashercc@ SHPForwardSlash L12/S23 Yellow nobool @flashercc@ SHPForwardSlash L13/S26 Blue nobool @flashercc@ SHPForwardSlash L14/W38 White f200 @flashercc@ SHPForwardSlash L15/S11 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L16/S29 Yellow nobool @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L17/W39 White f200 @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L18/S10 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L19/S14 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L20/S22 Yellow nobool @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L21/S30 White nobool @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L22/S31 Red nobool @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L23/W40 White f200 @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L24

Theatre of Magic: Displays “MAGIC”

S20 Magenta @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L1/S25 Magenta @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L2/W53 Purple f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L3/W54 Purple f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L4/S9 Red @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L1/S26 Red @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L2/S27 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L3/S25 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterA@ L4/S28 White @flashercc@ @LetterG@ L1/S10 Red @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L1/S24 Magenta @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L2/S27 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L3/S28 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L4/W66 Yellow f200 @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L5/S20 Magenta @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L1/S24 Magenta @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L2/S28 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L3/W67 Yellow f200 @flashercro@ @LetterC@ L4

Walking Dead LE: Displays “DEAD”

S9 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L0/S13 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L1/S28 Red nobool @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L2/S31 White nobool @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L3/W41 Red f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L4/S25 Yellow nobool @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L0/S27 Red nobool @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L1/S32 White nobool @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L2/S11 Red @flashercc@ @LetterA@ L0/S19 Red nobool @flashercc@ @LetterA@ L1/S26 Red nobool @flashercc@ @LetterA@ L2/S25 Yellow nobool @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L0/S27 Red nobool @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L1/W12 Yellow f200 @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L2/W36 White f200 @flashercri@ @LetterD@ L3/S10 Red @flashercro@ SHPCircle3 L0/S14 Yellow @flashercro@ SHPCircle3 L1/S20 Blue nobool @flashercro@ SHPCircle3 L2/S29 Red nobool @flashercro@ SHPCircle3 L3/W13 Yellow f200 @flashercro@ SHPCircle6 L4/W37 White f200 @flashercro@ SHPCircle3 L5/W39 Red f200 @flashercro@ SHPCircle3 L6

Metallica Monster: Displays “METAL”

S13 Coral @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L7/S19 White nobool @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L8/S26 Orange nobool @flasherclo@ @LetterM@ L9/S23 Red nobool @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L10/S28 White nobool @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L11/S25 Green nobool @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L12/S31 Red nobool @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L13/S32 Blue nobool @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L14/W44 Orange f200 @flashercc@ @LetterT@ L15/S27 White nobool @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L16/S30 Green nobool @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L17/W45 Orange f200 @flashercri@ @LetterA@ L18/S14 Coral @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L19/S29 Coral nobool @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L20/W46 Orange f200 @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L21

edit: Arngrim has now added the new DirectOutputShapes.xml to your download when you update through DOF Config Tool, as well as adding in support for letters, numbers,etc…   What a cool dude!

TerryRed
        @terryred

Sorry for the 100’s of edits to the first post.

For some reason the formatting kept getting screwed up.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Yes let’s hope arngrim will consider adding! I say the option should be there for sure!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

TerryRed
            @terryred

Adding in ALL the shapes defined in the *shapes.xml I provided to the DOF Config Tool would be great! This would include letters, numbers, characters, still and animated shapes.

Automatically adding the letter and number,etc variables (in Variables section) to *30.ini when it is generated shouldn’t be too hard.

Adding in flasher variables that aren’t the “default” would be great….the hard part would be making all of this available for each individual table in the DOF Config Tool.

Having the variables (flashers, letters, numbers,etc) automatically added to *30.iniwould be the most important thing. If these are established as a standard….then we can start using entire words for events, trigger, buttons….not just letters for flashers!

Imagine “Boom!” showing only for the Boom balloon in CV!  “SNAKE” showing when the snake kicker is triggered in Metallica!  It doesn’t have to be limited to just 5 letters either…

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Yeah. They could scroll across or blink jackpot

for IOS and Android

Jesperpark
              Participant
                @jesperpark

I like where your going with this idea, if you guys get “jackpot” or other words built into the game, I’m springing for addressable LEDs.

:yes:

Jodannar
                Participant
                  @jodannar

Great work terry. More and more reasons to go back and figure out why mine don’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryRed
                    @terryred

I posted this in another thread, but thought it would be more relevant here:

Letters and Numbers are now official!

Now you can use Letters, and Numbers (and special characters) as shapes for addressable leds!  I added all the letters, numbers, and special characters to the DirectOutputShapes.xml, and now Arngrim has also included it as part of your download (you only need to copy DirectOutputShapes.xml to your DirectOutput folder one time).

He’s also included simple new variables for letters, and numbers and custom “character flashers” that can be used now as well.

Letters = @LetterA@, @LetterB@, etc.  (you can also use SHPLetterA, SHPLetterB, etc)

Numbers = @Number0@, @Number1@ (you can also use SHPNumber0, SHPNumber1, etc)

The new Character Flashers (on the Port Assignments page) are different from the “default” flashers that you can define in the ledstrip variables (which are flashemulo, flashemuli, etc). Those are the default size and “shape”  of flashers used for ALL tables.

The Character Flashers are refereed to as @flasherclo@, @flashercli@, @flashercc@, @flashercri@, @flasherro@. You can only define their size, not a shape. It’s created this way so that you can use these flashers that you defined for EVERY table with their own unique Letter, Number, or Shape, without it interfering with the default flasher shapes. Now you can use both, or replace the emulated flashers with your own “Table Specific” character flashers and shapes.

So you can use Character Flashers to give Tales of Arabian Nights the letters “TOTAN” for your 5 flashers.  Theatre of Magic can display “MAGIC”, and so on.

You can also now use those new letters and numbers to form any words you can fit on the PF BACK MX. It’s not just limited to 5 Flasher use.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Need to try this!

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                        @terryred

Need to try this!

Try my TOTAN example above. It shows it off really nicely! Really good colourful use of the flashers….

TerryRed
                          @terryred

I also edited the first post with the updated info…. now that DOF Config Tool supports this.

TerryRed
                            @terryred

Doh….the edit I did for the examples was wrong….sorry about that.  I updated that first post…..again…. “should” be good this time!

edit: I’m going to edit this post to update you that that last edit was edited 4 more times…..   :(

I messed up with my “replace” and paste,etc…

I can confirm they are all good now. Tested.

TerryRed
                              @terryred

Here is a very quick and simple display of TOTAN, TOM, and TWD LE using letters as simple 5 flasher replacements.

….some very cool  AC/DC LE addressable led effects and gameplay footage will eventually follow….

Arngrim
                              Participant
                                @arngrim
                                DOF MinisterMember

look marvelous! too bad i don’t have space in my cab to put ledstrip on top of the main screen, and i have no plans to rebuild a cab.. :)

the animation on the 4th screen on twd is really great, how does it work? is it a video in a loop?

back 2 years ago we discussed with Swisslizard to extend the dof functionalities, we wanted to add SOUND feedback, like every sound from a rom has an ID, we wanted to add feedback when a certain sound is played from the rom, like when in addams family, the jackpot sound is played, you assign a J A C K P O T effect to your lesdstrip :)

The blocking point was B2S.Server which can’t intercept the sound id from the rom and make it available to the backglass and dof, we tried hard to get herweh to release the source code, without success.

BUT we have the source code now, just that Swisslizard is too busy to do it and i don’t know, don’t have the energy to investigate into it, so if someone wants to try to extend B2S.Server to pass sound ids, then you will be able to add even more specific feedback based on what is played ;)

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

look marvelous! too bad i don’t have space in my cab to put ledstrip on top of the main screen, and i have no plans to rebuild a cab.. :) the animation on the 4th screen on twd is really great, how does it work? is it a video in a loop? back 2 years ago we discussed with Swisslizard to extend the dof functionalities, we wanted to add SOUND feedback, like every sound from a rom has an ID, we wanted to add feedback when a certain sound is played from the rom, like when in addams family, the jackpot sound is played, you assign a J A C K P O T effect to your lesdstrip :) The blocking point was B2S.Server which can’t intercept the sound id from the rom and make it available to the backglass and dof, we tried hard to get herweh to release the source code, without success. BUT we have the source code now, just that Swisslizard is too busy to do it and i don’t know, don’t have the energy to investigate into it, so if someone wants to try to extend B2S.Server to pass sound ids, then you will be able to add even more specific feedback based on what is played ;)

That would be VERY cool to be able to have access to sound files triggers.

With my FP DOFLinx mods, I’m adding in DOF feedback and lighting effects directly into the script, so it allowed me full control over EVERYTHING, which is why I was able to do some really cool stuff with that. The only problem with that…is if the table gets updated often (cough…cough, SLAMT1LT  ;)   ), then you need to add all that code in again. Some of the DOFLinx mods I do have 3000 to 5000 lines of code added in…. but I’m getting alot smarter with how I added in code now.

With VP DOF, and the DOF Config Tool…. the process is fairly simple, and if the table is updated then, you don’t have to update your feedbackl or effects to make it work which is really nice.

I should have a demonstration of ACDC LE up sometime today. It’s not 5 flashers emulation….its a whole lot of coolness!

….oh and the Walking Dead video is a Topper video…a new feature in Pinball X. Here’s a video that shows off alot of that feature off….

TerryRed
                                    @terryred

I said it was coming….

AC/DC LE for VPX. Such an amazing table. Gorgeous.

I think it deserves something special….   how about some cool new addressable leds matrix effects, animation, letters and words that appear for almost everything throughout the table events.

I present to you…my 1st ever DOF mod for a VP table. The AC/DC cabinet “FIRE” edition!  ;)    I added in all the DOF for addressable leds, as well as a couple of beacon and FIRE button functions! (Arngrim already had the normal DOF stuff done)

Some effects included are:

– animated effects for the electric spinner,

– animated effects for the bell

– letters that light up (with effects) for each target (AC/DC, TNT, ROCK) and the AXE rollovers

– animated effects and the word “FIRE” that show up when the cannon is ready to fire

– side rail effects for each ramp

– bumper and slingshot effects

– side rail effects for drain

– 5 flasher emulation on the side strips, positioned where they are on the playfield

Here is a video demonstration a bunch of gameplay in my cabinet. You’ve never seen a VP table look quite like this…..

TerryRed
                                      @terryred

If anyone wants to try this AC/DC LE update for addressable leds:

You can add these entries into your own custom config for the table on the DOF Config Tool. Just copy the section and paste over whatever is there.  Don’t worry, you can always reset it back to default if you don’t like it.

Fire Button:

W62 Blink/W23 Blink

Beacon:

S51 m4000/W45

PF Left Flashers MX:

S17 Yellow nobool AH5 AL0 AT20 AW100 L23/S21 Yellow nobool AH5 AL0 AT60 AW100 L7/S20 Red nobool AH5 AL0 AT5 AW100 L8/S27 Yellow nobool AH5 AL0 AT30 AW100 L9/S28 Yellow nobool AH5 AL0 AT30 AW100 L10

PF Left Effects MX:

W13 Blue 100 AH100 ADD AS300/S13 Cyan 400 AT70  AH15 AFDEN40 AFMIN100 AFMAX160/W24 Red 100 AT80 AH20 ADD AS300

PF Back Flashers MX:

S23 Black AL0 AT0 AW100 L49/S23 Red nobool AH100 AL0 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterA L50/S23 Red nobool AH100 AL20 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterC L50/S23 Yellow nobool AH100 AL40 AT0 AW12 SHPForwardSlash L50/S23 Red nobool AH100 AL60 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterD L50/S23 Red nobool AH100 AL80 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterC L50

PF Back Effects MX:

S2 Purple 50 W300 AL50 AT80 AH20 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W6 Red 400 AH100 AL86 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADR L13/W6 White 800 f100 AH100 AL88 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterR L15/W7 Red 400 AH100 AL86 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADR L13/W7 White 800 f100 AH100 AL88 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterO L15/W8 Red 400 AH100 AL86 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADR L13/W8 White 800 f100 AH100 AL88 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterC L15/W9 Red 400 AH100 AL86 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADR L13/W9 White 800 f100 AH100 AL88 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterK L15/W10 Yellow 400 AH100 AL44 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADU L13/W10 White 800 f100 AH100 AL46 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterT L15/W11 Yellow 400 AH100 AL44 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADU L13/W11 White 800 f100 AH100 AL46 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterN L15/W12 Yellow 400 AH100 AL44 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADU L13/W12 White 800 f100 AH100 AL46 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterT L15/W1 Navy 400 AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADL L13/W1 White 800 f100 AH100 AL3 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterA L15/W2 Navy 400 AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADL L13/W2 White 800 f100 AH100 AL3 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterC L15/W3 Navy 400 AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADL L13/W3 White 800 f100 AH100 AL3 AT0 AW12 SHPForwardSlash L15/W4 Navy 400 AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADL L13/W4 White 800 f100 AH100 AL3 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterD L15/W5 Navy 400 AH100 AL0 AT0 AW14 AS400 ADL L13/W5 White 800 f100 AH100 AL3 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterC L15/S2 Purple 50 W300 AL50 AT80 AH20 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W6 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W6 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W7 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W7 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W8 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W8 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W9 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W9 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADR L25/W10 Yellow 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W10 Yellow 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W10 Yellow 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W10 Yellow 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W11 Yellow 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W11 Yellow 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W11 Yellow 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W11 Yellow 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W12 Yellow 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W12 Yellow 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W12 Yellow 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W12 Yellow 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W1/Navy 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W1 Navy 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W2 Navy 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W2 Navy 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W3 Navy 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W3 Navy 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W4 Navy 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W4 Navy 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W5 Navy 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W5 Navy 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW100 AS300 ADL L25/W47 Green 10 AT0 AL0 AH100 AW40 AS400 ADL L25/W47 Green 10 AT0 AL40 AH100 AW50 AS400 ADR L26/W45 Blue Blink fu200 fd250 AH100 AL28 AT0 AW15 SHPLetterF L15/W45 Blue Blink fu200 fd250 AH100 AL43 AT0 AW15 SHPLetterI L16/W45 Blue Blink fu200 fd250 AH100 AL48 AT0 AW15 SHPLetterR L17/W45 Blue Blink fu200 fd250 AH100 AL63 AT0 AW15 SHPLetterE L18/W45 Red AH100 AL0 AW23 AT0 SHPRoundAndRound L19/W45 Red AH100 AL77 AW23 AT0 SHPRoundAndRound L19/S53 Yellow AH100 AL0 AT25 AW100 ADL AS400 L20/W38 Purple 500 f100 AH100 AL65 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterA L15/W39 Purple 500 f100 AH100 AL65 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterX L15/W40 Purple 500 f100 AH100 AL65 AT0 AW12 SHPLetterE L15/W33 Yellow AL5 AW30 AFDEN20 AFMIN100 AFMAX140 1000/S9 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/S9 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/S9 Red 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/S9 Red 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/S10 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/S10 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/S10 Red 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/S10 Red 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/S11 Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/S11 Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/S11 Red 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/S11 Red 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W34 Orange_Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W34 Orange_Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W34 Orange_Red 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W34 Orange_Red 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W35 Orange_Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W35 Orange_Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W35 Orange_Red 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W35 Orange_Red 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W42 Orange_Red 10 AT0 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W42 Orange_Red 10 AT90 AL0 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADR L25/W42 Orange_Red 10 AT0 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25/W42 Orange_Red 10 AT90 AL50 AH10 AW50 AS400 ADL L25

PF Right Flashers MX:

W23 Red AT85 AH15 AFDEN40 AFMIN100 AFMAX160/S29 Yellow nobool AH5 AL0 AT30 AW100 L17/S30 White nobool AH5 AL0 AT5 AW100 L22/S31 Red nobool AH5 AL0 AT60 AW100 L23

PF Right Effects MX:

S2 Purple 50 AH100 ADU AS300/W43 Orange_Red 100 AH100 ADD AS300/S14 Cyan 400 AT70  AH15 AFDEN40 AFMIN100 AFMAX160/W29 Red 100 AT80 AH20 ADD AS300

Just copy and paste it into your custom config, Generate a new config, copy your new config files (and the new *shapes.xml file) and you are good to go!

edit: Arngrim has added this update to DOF Confiog Tool.   No Need to paste anything. Just do a DOF Config Tool update.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Im going to give these a try as soon as i get some time this week. Thanks Terryred for the work you put into it. I hope you continue to add addressable effects to the DOF tool!

********************************************************
                                        for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                          @terryred

I only used the SHP* instead of the variables Letter*, etc as I had this mostly finished before Arngrim added in the support for character variables.

Once you have a nice collection of “effects”, you can easily add some to a table.  It’s amazing how Arngrim worked in the “Create Basic Matrix config” that will take a previous DOF’d table and add it all into the MX sections automatically.

So basically, if you only have an LED MX, and no actual RGB Led Flashers….one way or another you are good to go.  I think the only thing left he has to do is to have it automatically create Beacon MX effects.

Really makes for a good argument to go with a Teensy and led strips…even for mini-cabs!

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Only problem i see is if people use less then 144/m strips the resolution would be so low i wonder if a simple letter would be a letter? Kinda why i stopped doing the configs couple years ago :( BUT i think most people use 144/m strips at least for the matrix

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?