I'm adding Letters and Numbers to use with addressable LEDs.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Only problem i see is if people use less then 144/m strips the resolution would be so low i wonder if a simple letter would be a letter? Kinda why i stopped doing the configs couple years ago :( BUT i think most people use 144/m strips at least for the matrix

Yes, if I was to bother with a Back MX in a build, then it would have to be 144.  At least in a full-size cabinet.

However, even if there is already 5 RGB flashers back there in their cabinet…or if they don’t have much room at all back there, they can easily just add in a single strip in the back with the side strips lined up. DOF will just scale it one way or another…so they may not see the letters with a single strip, but they will still see most the effects. I’m surprised more people haven’t added that in. It would be so easy compared to setting up any other feedback hardware.

I honestly would love to do some kind of couch / tv version of DOF feedback and lighting….where I have a “frame” around a TV mounted on the wall with addressable led strips on the sides, matrix on the top.  This would all connect to your PC / game box near the TV. Then you could have a pinball / arcade controller box that you can use on the couch that has solenoids / mini shaker, etc.   You know, for those lazy days where you don’t want to get off the couch.   :)

rablack97
      Participant
        @rablack97

One of the files we aren’t suppose to overlay are we as it erases previous addressable led animations by randr and co correct?

TerryRed
          @terryred

One of the files we aren’t suppose to overlay are we as it erases previous addressable led animations by randr and co correct?

You are talking about the directoutputconfig30.ini file. I know we were using the same file for a long time to keep some specific table configs that we liked.

When the database was built up for addressable leds by Arngrim (who created DOF Config Tool), they were built with both randr and gechs configs.    Arngrim doesn’t have addressable leds, so he can’t test them.  Some of the tables that randr had configured way back may have been overwritten by gech config for the same tables,  or the other way around…. who knows…

By updating with the newest configs from DOF Config Tool, you won’t loose all of those effects for every table, but “some” of them won’t be the same as they were…

What I have been doing is copying those configs from the older directoutputconfig30.ini file (just for tables that used to have nicer effects) and applying them to my own custom config for that table. It’s a little hard to understand at first what is what, but I eventually figure it out.

So to sum up…. I have my setup configured for the new proper way to setup your “ports” for Teensy now on DOF Config Tool (so you can set it up to however you defined your ports in the cabinet.xml file now). I update to the newest table configs (and now use those new *.ini files), and if I see a table not giving the same effects as I remember from way back, I copy them (from the older directoutputconfig30.ini) over to my custom config for that table in DOF Config Tool. So now I can always get the newest updates and still get the effects I want.

Also, the new version of DOF Config Tool will allow you to automatically “Create a Basic Matrix Config” for ANY table. So that will take any flasher or strobes effects (from real DOF flashers and strobes) and convert them into Led Matrix (MX) commands. This basically means that you can get 5 flasher and strobe effects for a table with no MX commands, and with your own specified “default” shape for the flashers. The only thing this doesn’t do automatically yet are beacon effects.

Just keep those older config files for the long run, and slowly copy over the table configs you prefer.

rablack97
          Participant
            @rablack97

ok, i understand you might lose the table effects, but what about the table selection effects, those aren’t in the DOF tool are they….its the huge section with all of the effects under $pinballx$, the new configs dont have this list.

Where would you copy this data into the tool?

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Pinballx table config in tool

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                @terryred

ok, i understand you might lose the table effects, but what about the table selection effects, those aren’t in the DOF tool are they….its the huge section with all of the effects under $pinballx$, the new configs dont have this list. Where would you copy this data into the tool?

Yes, Pinball X is also a “table” in the DOF Config Tool. That is where you can change settings for the navigating portion of Pinball X.  (menu left/right,up/down,etc)

However, each pinball table also has it’s own “PF Back PBX MX” section for the effects on the Back MX.

If you want to have “new” or “custom” tables (pinball, PC, mame, etc) that you added yourself that don’t show on DOF, then you will probably have to paste those into your *30.ini in that Pinball X section.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

ok, i understand you might lose the table effects, but what about the table selection effects, those aren’t in the DOF tool are they….its the huge section with all of the effects under $pinballx$, the new configs dont have this list. Where would you copy this data into the tool?

…..oh and here is the link that shows how you need to setup your Teensy and addressable leds in DOF Config Tool now. Just have the “ports” match your “Led-Wiz equivalent” in your cabinet.xml file.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2695-configtool-big-update-for-teensy-users/

TerryRed
                    @terryred

AC/DC LE addressable led update is now in the DOF Config Tool db!  Just update with DOF Config Tool and you are good to go!

Arngrim also added all the special character variables as well (plus, minus, forwardslash, left bracket,etc)  so you can now use those (you can see what they are in the [Variables] section in the directoutputconfig30.ini  file. He also added all the shapes and animated shapes as variables too!

rablack97
                    Participant
                      @rablack97

…..oh and here is the link that shows how you need to setup your Teensy and addressable leds in DOF Config Tool now. Just have the “ports” match your “Led-Wiz equivalent” in your cabinet.xml file. http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2695-configtool-big-update-for-teensy-users/

I thought i had this setup correctly can you give an example of 1 of the ports

<LedWizEquivalent>
                      <Name>LedWizEquivalent 30</Name>
                      <Outputs>
                      <LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                      <OutputName>PF Back</OutputName>
                      <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>1</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>
                      </LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                      <LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                      <OutputName>PF Left</OutputName>
                      <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>10</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>
                      <LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                      <OutputName>PF Right</OutputName>
                      <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>4</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>
                      </Outputs>
                      <LedWizNumber>30</LedWizNumber>
                      </LedWizEquivalent>

this is what i have now, is this correct, not sure if the led equiv is correct.

@randr

are yo saying copy all of the pinball x table animations here?

TerryRed
                        @terryred

…..oh and here is the link that shows how you need to setup your Teensy and addressable leds in DOF Config Tool now. Just have the “ports” match your “Led-Wiz equivalent” in your cabinet.xml file. http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2695-configtool-big-update-for-teensy-users/

I thought i had this setup correctly can you give an example of 1 of the ports <LedWizEquivalent> <Name>LedWizEquivalent 30</Name> <Outputs> <LedWizEquivalentOutput> <OutputName>PF Back</OutputName> <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>1</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber> </LedWizEquivalentOutput> <LedWizEquivalentOutput> <OutputName>PF Left</OutputName> <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>10</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber> </LedWizEquivalentOutput> <LedWizEquivalentOutput> <OutputName>PF Right</OutputName> <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>4</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber> </LedWizEquivalentOutput> </Outputs> <LedWizNumber>30</LedWizNumber> </LedWizEquivalent> this is what i have now, is this correct, not sure if the led equiv is correct. @randr are yo saying copy all of the pinball x table animations here?

No, you don’t change anything for Your Led-Wiz config.

I was referring to the WS2811  PORTS in DOF Config Tool, not your Led-Wiz ports.

Just like in that link I sent you, first you setup your addressable leds “Combos”. Here’s mine.

Then you setup your WS2811 ports for those “Combos”. You will use whatever LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber you setup in your cabinet.xml file

This is my cabinet.xml

<?xml version=”1.0″?>
                        <Cabinet xmlns:xsi=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance&#8221; xmlns:xsd=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema”&gt;
                        <Name>PinKadia</Name>
                        <OutputControllers>
                        <TeensyStripController>
                        <Name>TeensyStripController</Name>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip1>693</NumberOfLedsStrip1>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip2>0</NumberOfLedsStrip2>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip3>0</NumberOfLedsStrip3>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip4>0</NumberOfLedsStrip4>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip5>0</NumberOfLedsStrip5>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip6>0</NumberOfLedsStrip6>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip7>0</NumberOfLedsStrip7>
                        <NumberOfLedsStrip8>0</NumberOfLedsStrip8>
                        <ComPortName>COM3</ComPortName>
                        </TeensyStripController>
                        </OutputControllers>
                        <Toys>
                        <LedStrip>
                        <Name>PF Back</Name>
                        <Width>72</Width>
                        <Height>6</Height>
                        <LedStripArrangement>RightLeftAlternateBottomUp</LedStripArrangement>
                        <ColorOrder>GRB</ColorOrder>
                        <FirstLedNumber>131</FirstLedNumber>
                        <FadingCurveName>Linear0To224</FadingCurveName>
                        <OutputControllerName>TeensyStripController</OutputControllerName>
                        </LedStrip>
                        <LedStrip>
                        <Name>PF Left</Name>
                        <Width>1</Width>
                        <Height>131</Height>
                        <LedStripArrangement>TopDownRightLeft</LedStripArrangement>
                        <FirstLedNumber>563</FirstLedNumber>
                        <FadingCurveName>SwissLizardsLedCurve</FadingCurveName>
                        </LedStrip>
                        <LedStrip>
                        <Name>PF Right</Name>
                        <Width>1</Width>
                        <Height>130</Height>
                        <LedStripArrangement>BottomUpLeftRight</LedStripArrangement>
                        <FirstLedNumber>1</FirstLedNumber>
                        <FadingCurveName>SwissLizardsLedCurve</FadingCurveName>
                        </LedStrip>
                        <LedWizEquivalent>
                        <Name>LedWizEquivalent 30</Name>
                        <Outputs>
                        <LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                        <OutputName>PF Back</OutputName>
                        <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>1</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>
                        <LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                        <OutputName>PF Left</OutputName>
                        <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>10</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>
                        <LedWizEquivalentOutput>
                        <OutputName>PF Right</OutputName>
                        <LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>4</LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber>
                        </Outputs>
                        <LedWizNumber>30</LedWizNumber>
                        </LedWizEquivalent>
                        </Toys>
                        <AutoConfigEnabled>true</AutoConfigEnabled>
                        </Cabinet>

You’ll notice the my LedWizEquivalentOutputNumber  are PF Back = 1, PF Left = 10, PF Right = 4

You assign your equivalent Combos to the same ports in your WS2811 Ports.

As far as PinballX’s PF Back PBX MX section….. I don’t have anything in there except for that @allrgb@. All the tables have their Pinball X browsing effects within their own specific PF Back PBX MX in DOF Config Tool. Just goto a bunch of different tables, and you’ll see.  I think DOF Config Tool automatically adds each table’s  PF Back PBX MX to the PinballX section in the *30.ini

So, I’m not sure if you can add “custom” games like PC, MAME,etc using DOF Config Tool. I’ve never tried.  Worst case scenario, just keep all you custom games in a text file and just copy and paste them in whenever you do an update of your table configs.

rablack97
                        Participant
                          @rablack97

ok Terry,

Got if working, so to be clear on your other game letter mods, we clear out whats currently in there and just add your new code and thats it?

TerryRed
                            @terryred

ok Terry, Got if working, so to be clear on your other game letter mods, we clear out whats currently in there and just add your new code and thats it?

Yup, as long as you have the newest updated  *shapes.xml file (which DOF Config Tool now includes with your updated configs) copied to your DirectOutput folder.

Just clear out the section you need (PF Back Flashers MX) for your table and paste in my updated sections above.

You can do this yourself with ANY table now. Just do a copy of  the PF Back Flashers MX to notepad, then “replace” the  @flshemuxx@ entries with  the equivalent @flashercxx@ @Letterx@ that you want.  Then just paste it back into your PF Back Flasher MX fore that table.    You can also use any of the Shapes   SHPxxx   instead of letters as well.

rablack97
                            Participant
                              @rablack97

Hello Terry,

Here is a little macro to make the letter conversions easier.

Copy the flasher code from DOF into the old code field, select your types (Letter or Number), then type values and hit Modify, new code is then ready to be copied to the DOF table.

DOF Shapes Tool 1.5

v.1.1 Corrected formula error

v.1.2 added dynamic dropdowns for letter, numbers, shapes, and shape animations.

v.1.3 added all shapes from shapes xml, removed animated_shapes from shapes list

v.1.4 cleaned up cells views

v.1.5 macro removes “nobool” command from the code

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              rablack97
                              Participant
                                @rablack97

Tool makes it so much easier, i’ve done like 20 games in half hour, the letters looks so much better.

TY Terry Red.

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

Tool makes it so much easier, i’ve done like 20 games in half hour, the letters looks so much better. TY Terry Red.

No…. Thank YOU.

….while I haven’t had a chance to try modified flashers from this, I did look at the Tool.

Very cool! Great Job, and will make things so much easier.

Couple of suggestions if I may?

• Under “Type” you could also add “Shape” and “Animated Shape” to the drop down menu
                                  • Under Values, maybe have a drop down menu with the “Letters, Number, Shapes, and Animated Shapes” as choices
                                  • The “Shapes” variables are visible in directoutput30.ini, but the “animated shapes” don’t have variables (yet), but can still be used from what they are defined as in the directouputshapes.xml

Great work on this!

I’ve been busy selling the house…

….and hammering away on my new Masters of the Universe for FP mod…. as in a new version of the table with full motion video ,new backglass, animation for all table events, etc…just like what you would see in a SLAMT1LT table. It’s looking really cool, and is “I think” the largest file size there is for a FP table that I’ve seen.

….oh and I also completely did a new DOFLinx mod for it. It all looks awesome!

rablack97
                                  Participant
                                    @rablack97

ok, recommended changes have been made, i added dynamic drop downs so when Type Letter is chosen only letters show up, and so on.

version 1.2 link updated

rablack97
                                    Participant
                                      @rablack97

Terry, can you check the shapes list to make sure its correct, i took the animated shapes from the shapes list and added the other shapes from the .xml.

rablack97
                                      Participant
                                        @rablack97

DOF Shapes Tool update 1.4

cleaned up cell views

rablack97
                                        Participant
                                          @rablack97

DOF Shapes Tool update 1.5

v.1.5 macro removes “nobool” command from the code

rablack97
                                          Participant
                                            @rablack97

Dr. Who

S9 Cyan @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L10/S22 White @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L11/S18 Red @flashercli@ @LetterR@ L12/S20 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterR@ L13/S6 Red @flashercc@ @LetterW@ L14/S15 Yellow fd800 @flashercc@ @LetterW@ L15/S17 Red @flashercc@ @LetterW@ L16/S19 Red @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L17/S20 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L18/S21 White @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L19/S23 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L20/S8 White @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L21/S10 Cyan @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L22/S24 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L23

Congo

S2 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L1/S12 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L2/S17 White @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L3/S20 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L4/S10 Green @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L1/S17 White @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L2/S18 White @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L3/W71 Red f200 @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L4/S14 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L1/S19 Lime @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L2/S21 White @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L3/W72 Red f200 @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L4/S11 Green @flashercri@ @LetterG@ L1/S27 Red @flashercri@ @LetterG@ L2/S28 Lime @flashercri@ @LetterG@ L3/W73 Red f200 @flashercri@ @LetterG@ L4/S13 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L1/S25 Lime @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L2/S26 Orange @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L3/S27 Red @flashercro@ @LetterO@ L4

Tales from the Crypt

S17 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L1/S22 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L2/S25 White @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L3/S29 White f100 @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L4/S31 Orange @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L5/W23 White f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterC@ L6/S20 White @flashercli@ @LetterR@ L1/S27 White @flashercli@ @LetterR@ L2/S18 Red @flashercc@ @LetterY@ L1/S30 Red @flashercc@ @LetterY@ L2/S21 White @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L1/S26 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L2/S27 White @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L3/S28 White @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L4/S32 White @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L5/S19 Red @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L1/S25 White @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L2/S28 White @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L3/S32 Orange @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L4/W32 Yellow f200 @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L5

Fish Tales

S17 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterF@ L7/S25 Blue @flasherclo@ @LetterF@ L8/S4 Green @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L9/S19 Red @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L10/S21 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L11/S26 White @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L12/W34 White @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L13/S9 Blue fd800 @flashercc@ @LetterS@ L14/S18 Red @flashercc@ @LetterS@ L15/S23 White @flashercc@ @LetterS@ L16/W46 Yellow f200 @flashercc@ @LetterS@ L17/S5 Green @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L18/S20 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L19/S22 Green @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L20/W45 Yellow f200 @flashercri@ @LetterH@ L21/S27 White @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L22/W44 Yellow f200 @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L23

Shrek

S11 Green @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L1/S23 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L2/S29 White @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L3/W53 Blue f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L4/S7 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L1/S25 Green @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L2/S31 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L3/S9 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterR@  L1/S26 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterR@ L2/S8 Purple @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L1/S27 White @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L2/S30 White @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L3/S31 Purple @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L4/S10 White @flashercro@ @LetterK@ L1/S32 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterK@ L2/W52 Blue f200 @flashercro@ @LetterK@ L4

Tron

S9 Blue @flasherclo@ @ArrowRight@ L1/S20 Blue @flasherclo@ @ArrowRight@ L2/S25 Yellow @flasherclo@ @ArrowRight@ L3/S28 Blue @flasherclo@ @ArrowRight@ L4/S13 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L1/S25 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L2/S31 Red @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L3/S32 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L4/S11 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterR@ L1/S26 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterR@ L2/S27 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterR@ L3/S29 Red @flashercc@ @LetterR@ L4/S14 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterO@ L1/S18 White @flashercri@ @LetterO@ L2/S19 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterO@ L3/S31 Red @flashercri@ @LetterO@ L4/S32 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterO@ L5/W11 Magenta Blink f500 @flashercri@ @LetterO@ L6/S10 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L1/S17 White @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L2/S19 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L3/S21 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L4/S28 Blue f100 @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L5/W36 Cyan @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L6

X-Men

S9 Orange @flasherclo@ @LetterX@ L0/S17 Blue f100 @flasherclo@ @LetterX@ L1/S28 White f100 @flasherclo@ @LetterX@ L2/W14 Blue f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterX@ L3/S11 Orange @flashercli@ @Minus@ L0/S13 Blue @flashercli@ @Minus@ L1/S17 Blue f100 @flashercli@ @Minus@ L2/S19 Red f100 @flashercli@ @Minus@ L3/S21 Yellow f100 @flashercli@ @Minus@ L4/S27 Red f100 @flashercli@ @Minus@ L5/S10 Orange @flashercc@ @LetterM@ L0/S22 Red f100 @flashercc@ @LetterM@ L1/S31 Red f100 @flashercc@ @LetterM@ L2/S14 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L0/S18 Yellow f100 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L1/S20 Blue f100 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L2/S18 Yellow f100 @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L0/S29 White f100 @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L1/W49 Blue f200 @flashercro@ @LetterN@ L2

Diablo

E132 Yellow f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L3/E152 Purple 5000 200 @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L4/E154 Yellow 1000 40 @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L5/E155 Yellow 500 20 @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L6/E129 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L7/E133 Yellow f200 @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L8/E136 Gold 2000 80 @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L9/E137 Gold 1000 40 @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L10/E138 Orange 1000 40 @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L11/E154 Red 1000 40 @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L12/E155 Red 500 20 @flashercli@ @LetterE@ L13/E113 Red fd800 @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L14/E122 Red f200 @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L15/E130 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L16/E139 Orange 1000 40 @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L17/E151 Purple 5000 200 @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L18/E154 Yellow 1000 40 @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L19/E155 Yellow 500 20 @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L20/E123 Red f200 @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L21/E131 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L22/E134 Yellow f200 @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L23/E140 Orange 1000 40 @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L24/E154 Red 1000 40 @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L25/E155 Red 500 20 @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L26/E124 Red f200 @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L27/E135 Yellow f200 @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L28/E153 Purple 5000 200 @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L29/E154 Yellow 1000 40 @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L30/E155 Yellow 500 20 @flashercro@ @LetterL@ L31

Diner

S11 Magenta @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L1/S18 Magenta @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L2/S25 Cyan @flasherclo@ @LetterD@ L3/S11 Magenta @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L1/S26 Cyan @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L2/W19 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterI@ L3/S1 Yellow fd800 @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L1/S27 Cyan @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L2/S30 White @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L3/W20 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterN@ L4/S9 Magenta @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L1/S28 Cyan @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L2/W21 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L3/W56 White @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L4/S9 Magenta @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L1/S20 Magenta @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L2/S29 Cyan @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L3

Ghostbusters_JP

E132 Yellow f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterG@ L3/E152 Purple 5000 200 @flasherclo@ @LetterG@ L4/E154 Yellow 1000 40 @flasherclo@ @LetterG@ L5/E155 Yellow 500 20 @flasherclo@ @LetterG@ L6/E129 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L7/E133 Yellow f200 @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L8/E136 Gold 2000 80 @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L9/E137 Gold 1000 40 @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L10/E138 Orange 1000 40 @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L11/E154 Red 1000 40 @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L12/E155 Red 500 20 @flashercli@ @LetterH@ L13/E113 Red fd800 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L14/E122 Red f200 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L15/E130 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L16/E139 Orange 1000 40 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L17/E151 Purple 5000 200 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L18/E154 Yellow 1000 40 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L19/E155 Yellow 500 20 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L20/E123 Red f200 @flashercri@ @LetterS@ L21/E131 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterS@ L22/E134 Yellow f200 @flashercri@ @LetterS@ L23/E140 Orange 1000 40 @flashercri@ @LetterS@ L24/E154 Red 1000 40 @flashercri@ @LetterS@ L25/E155 Red 500 20 @flashercri@ @LetterS@ L26/E124 Red f200 @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L27/E135 Yellow f200 @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L28/E153 Purple 5000 200 @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L29/E154 Yellow 1000 40 @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L30/E155 Yellow 500 20 @flashercro@ @LetterT@ L31

Iron Man

S9 Blue @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L5/S21 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L6/S27 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L7/S31 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L8/S17 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L9/S20 White @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L10/S22 Red @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L11/S25 White @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L12/S30 Red @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L13/S11 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterA@ L14/S23 White @flashercc@ @LetterA@ L15/S26 Yellow @flashercc@ @LetterA@ L16/S18 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterR@ L17/S20 White @flashercri@ @LetterR@ L18/S29 Brown @flashercri@ @LetterR@ L19/W38 Red f200 @flashercri@ @LetterR@ L20/S10 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterK@ L21/S32 Red @flashercro@ @LetterK@ L22/W39 Red f200 @flashercro@ @LetterK@ L23

Joker Poker EM

E105 Yellow @flasherclo@ @LetterJ@ L0/E123 Green f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterJ@ L1/E129 Purple w400 f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterJ@ L2/E108 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L0/E124 Green f200 @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L1/E129 Yellow w200 f200 @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L2/E120 Green f200 @flashercc@ @LetterK@ L0/E128 White fd800 @flashercc@ @LetterK@ L1/E129 Red f200 @flashercc@ @LetterK@ L2/E110 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L0/E121 Green f200 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L1/E125 Green f200 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L2/E129 Yellow w200 f200 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L3/E106 Yellow @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L0/E122 Green f200 @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L1/E126 Green f200 @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L2/E129 Purple w400 f200 @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L3/E130 Red f200 @flashercro@ @LetterR@ L4

Mustang LE

S9 White @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L0/S17 White @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L1/S21 White f100 @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L2/W14 Blue f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L3/S11 White @flashercli@ @LetterP@ L0/S13 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterP@ L1/S19 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterP@ L2/W13 Blue f200 @flashercli@ @LetterP@ L3/S25 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterE@ L0/S12 White @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L0/S14 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L1/S20 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L2/S27 White @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L3/S29 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L4/W10 Magenta 600 4 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L5/W12 Blue f200 @flashercri@ @LetterE@ L6/S10 White @flashercro@ @LetterD@ L0/S18 White @flashercro@ @LetterD@ L1/S23 White f100 @flashercro@ @LetterD@ L2/S28 Orange f100 @flashercro@ @LetterD@ L3/W11 Blue f200 @flashercro@ @LetterD@ L4/W48 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterD@ L5

Rolling Stones

S13 Blue @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L1/S21 White @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L2/S29 Blue Blink f500 @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L3/W6 Yellow f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L4/W44 Blue f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterS@ L5/S9 Red @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L1/S22 White @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L2/S26 White @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L3/S28 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L4/W7 Yellow f200 @flashercli@ @LetterT@ L5/S11 Red @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L1/S27 Red @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L2/W8 Yellow f200 @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L3/S10 Red @flashercri@ @LetterN@ L1/S23 Red @flashercri@ @LetterN@ L2/S25 Green @flashercri@ @LetterN@ L3/S26 White @flashercri@ @LetterN@ L4/W9 Yellow f200 @flashercri@ @LetterN@ L5/S14 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterE@ L1/S20 White @flashercro@ @LetterE@ L2/S29 Blue Blink f500 @flashercro@ @LetterE@ L3/W48 Blue f200 @flashercro@ @LetterE@ L4

NBA Fastbreak

S17 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterH@ L1/S19 White @flasherclo@ @LetterH@ L2/W48 Blue f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterH@ L3/W68 Orange @flasherclo@ @LetterH@ L4/S10 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L1/S24 Blue @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L2/W67 Orange @flashercli@ @LetterO@ L3/S12 Red @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L1/S18 Red @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L2/S22 Cyan @flashercc@ @LetterO@ L3/S11 Blue @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L1/S13 White @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L2/S24 White @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L3/W66 Orange @flashercri@ @LetterP@ L4/S14 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterS@ L1/S20 Blue @flashercro@ @LetterS@ L2/W65 Orange @flashercro@ @LetterS@ L3

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?