Implementing Pro Pinball question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Numiah
    Participant
      @numiah

Hey Peeps.

I would love some pointers into the correct direction into implementing Pro Pinball.
      I’m using the Steam version, but am launching it without steam.
      Included are some screens on what error I get.
      It states it cannot find the .exe in appointed folder, yet it IS there to be found.
      I created a shortcut with the extra commands m3 q added. Works outside of Popper.
      Most likely I am missing something obvious  :scratch:

In order to be able to add it to the games list and playlist I had to add the extension “exe” into extension name otherwise it wouldn’t show up.

emulator2emulatorproexe

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

You’re trying to run a shortcut to exe…..won’t work like that.

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=setup_timeshock

Numiah
        Participant
          @numiah

Thanks for your fast reply.
          I found those instructions earlier, but figured I didn’t want to open game through steam. So proceeded to step 4 right away.
          Mainly because I can run it without launching Steam by opening the ProPinball.exe
          I tend to use my cab offline and hate to get nagged by Steam it’s in offline-mode and asking me if I want to go online.

So in short for me to understand correctly.
          I can open the Steam.exe from Popper, but not the ProPinball.exe ?

I’ll have a look at those instructions once more and start from step 1.

Thanks for all your efforts! I came from Hyperpin and PinballX and never looked back  ;-)

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

if you can run propinball.exe directly and it works, then do the same in the popper launchscript and pass the parameters in the launch script…not using a shortcut.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?