import and exporting Vp9 and VPX table settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    londo
    Participant
      @londo

I am updating my changing my computer and set up from PBX to Pinup Popper can the table settings for vp9 and VPX be exported and imported to another computer. I am not sure where the table setting are stored IE the registry or where ever.  I am trying to save a crap load of time if possible it took a long time when my computer died last time. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

To get the collection over it is basically exporting \\hkcu\software\freeware for pinmame.

Taking tables w/db2s, roms and nvram over to new computer. Setting up graphics preferences is a 10 second job – so, you don’t need that.

Converting from PBX to Pinup isn’t straight forward. But, it can do auto recording and a shit load of other stuff now automatically. Has its own media server so it is mostly getting it to work and then set it to auto recording and go to sleep.

If you want a easier route, I recommend PinballY. For that you should take care of you media folder for pinballX and the config for the xml files. I’m not sure if it uses registry to find PinballX. It might be it does and one way of doing it then is to install pinballx but don’t care about to get it up and running. Then move those folders I mentioned into place and tell PinballY to use your PinballX media and you are done.

londo
        Participant
          @londo

Thank you for the help got that done now trying to get vp9 and VPX running in portrait mode that not working at all

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?