…in which bord starts a shitlist

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

Looking forward to completing Genie w rothbauerw and Fashion Show w scottacus.

Borgdog has a treat coming up and I hope someday Dozer’s TX Sector resurfaces.

Rosve is working on an original, which we don’t see enough of.

Plus we know the games others have listed will be beautiful.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I’m looking forward to anything but totan is really all I’m aware of and it is amazing! Oh knorr’s soccer table should be great too

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

@freneticamnesic : Not the first time you make me laughing so I almost pee myself.

All tables I’m looking forward to has been mentioned already, I think. Or I should say, I wasn’t aware that there is a Genie WIP. Great news guys. The Space Shuttle release you did together is really special. I miss Dozer. Last I talked to him he was in the middle of moving between places, sounded like he planned to come back once settled. And, a better looking TX-Sector would definitely be a plus. Curious as always when I hear that BorgDog has something cooking. I love how his tables play. Feel BorgDog like, and I have a feeling that it is close to those old Gottliebs. But, it has been ages since I’ve last had the pleasure of firing one up. Ah, yes, Fashion Show. Didn’t know about that either. Have to look the table up I guess. Since he started restoring, I think the releases he did has become even better. Rosve, yes, learned that the weather isn’t great in Sweden – or that he finds excuses like me to stay indoors doing what I want :unsure: I also look forward to Harry Potter getting those modes planned and maybe be a bit harder to play. WCS94, I think the table we’ve got is good. But, after seeing what Knorr did on CV and the updated STTNG, I’m really looking forward to see what he comes up with. But, I expect that will take a while. Hand drawing stuff like he did on the plastics for CV on Youtube just blew my mind. Details like that takes a shitload of time. Speaking of time. Totan, Can’t lie, Flupper is maybe more of a artist than a table creator. Always comes out setting the bar higher. Or at least that is what I feel about the matter.

I could go on about TAF, PB/JB, Mike’s POTC, Deadly Weapon etc. etc.

Honestly. Since I started this hobby, I’ve always had something to look forward to and that is all you guys. :heart:

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

I’m looking forward to all the new tables, plus all the ones that have came out in the last 6 months.  I did not have the space as my real pins kept multiplying, now I have my pins down to a manageable 4, I have room to bring the virtual machine back on line. It’s going to need some upgrades son SSF, pup packs, pinup player, 4k……. I better get a second job.

Playing on desktop is just not the same as a cabinet

Dark
              @dark
              vipMemberContributor

Oh yeah knorr’s soccer table!  Wasn’t there a pretty good version of that released back when monsterbash site was still going?  I’m sure Knorr’s will be awesome too it’s just always an extra bonus when a really nice vpx table is in the works that hasn’t been updated since vp9.

Dozer’s a real cool dude, only actually worked with him a few times but I always welcomed the idea of working with him.  He’s always trying new stuff out and experimenting to try to create certain effects.  Hope to see him back soon.

3dcreation

Dark
                @dark
                vipMemberContributor

Yea don’t these guys know you at least have to call it a 4k mod before you can upload it somewherenswer else???

lol

Good to see you still lurking.

3dcreation

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

I know it’s not a wish for a table thread but I would love to see Sega lost in space built! That is sorta the one table that never has been done properly.

Wonder if anyone has resources for that table?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

From shitlist to wishlist.  I love this site.  And Lost in Space looks very cool.  Knorr has vids on Youtube?  Thanks for that head-up.

Dark
                      @dark
                      vipMemberContributor

I’m also glad to hear Gottlieb’s Genie will be receiving some love, a good friend of mine plays its now and again on my cab because he used to play a real one at his grandmothers house, so I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.  I’m not really a fan of older era pinballs generally but that is one of the few I frequent, Abra ca dabra and centigrade being my a couple of my favorites.

You should do what I do, start a wip project when you’re 90% done and slowly dole it out to make it look like you’re working fast. :P

3dcreation

Tom
                      Participant
                        @armyaviation
                        MemberContributor

I am sure glad to be here surrounded by you guys with Randr at the helm!!! Things seem…..positive.

JR
                        Participant
                          @jfr1

I keep loading up Centigrade as well.  Love the bagatelle lanes. These older games that have been getting so much love have really re-opened my eyes to the creativity and art that went into them.  ….but yeah…Bride of Bot is up on my cab now.  Thanks for your work on that Dark

LynnInDenver
                          Participant
                            @lynnindenver

Genie tends to be my favorite among the sisters to our Solar Ride here.

I’m planning on dipping into more original tables here, and I’m probably going to do a focus on at least enabling them to be PostDMD, albeit with active backglass if I can manage it.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                            Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                            Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

This thread is a good example on how to turn a frown upside down.

For the future, I’d love it if someone can make use of these pics I just took (I have about 4 gigs worth of uncompressed close up images between the 2 of them).  Not ideal pics, the lighting sucked royally but hey, the glass was off!

There’s a 3rd table but that’s gonna stay silent for now…

IMG_3678

IMG_3796

Drybonz
                              Participant
                                @drybonz

What’s that second table?  Looks like old Fiction House comic art.

The Loafer
                                Participant
                                  @theloafer

Stern’s Cheetah

naeromagus
                                  Participant
                                    @naeromagus

@Thalamus you were definitely right when saying this “Honestly. Since I started this hobby, I’ve always had something to look forward to and that is all you guys.” I know i have done nothing but play all of your wonderful recreations and praise you all for your excellent work, but one thing i can say i do to contribute is give advice or help to new members coming into the VP community when i am knowledgeable enough.

Sorry to go off topic here, just wanted say i am up for doing what i can to keep this forum going. To be honest in a way reading posts from you all here or the other places we all frequent, kinda makes you all feel like friends that i know personally to me .. since i work to much and don’t have time for actual interaction besides here and other places i’m active @.

Thanks for this guys

Brandon  :heart:

cyberpez
                                    Participant
                                      @cyberpez

Glad to see this mess turned around :P

Sounds like some great new projects in the pipe, along with who knows what else.  Best part of this hobby!!!  You never know what’s going to drop next.

Personally I’ve got to get back on my cab and finally decide to call my RaB table done enough.  Also started a new playfield redraw, it’s coming along quicker that I thought it might.  About 75% done with the top half.  Bottom half has a ton more detail, but not as much as tmnt at least.  Also have another DE lined up, along with a rework of my athf table.  That may finally actually see an “official” light of day.

kk1

The Loafer
                                      Participant
                                        @theloafer

I thought that was baywatch bu apparently not.  What else could it be?

bord
                                          @bord
                                          MembervipContributorModerator

Waterworld?

cyberpez
                                          Participant
                                            @cyberpez

I wish it was Waterworld..  hint hint to whomever is hoarding those resources!!!  Its at the top of my “If I only had any sort of resources” list.

Its a table I recently helped out with.  They playfield (no offence to whomever redrew it in the first place) was a pretty simplified interpretation of the real deal.  I found enough resources to stitch together a good base and have been re-drawing from there.  Also turns out DE seems to have made playfields with a length of 42in for a while..  so a scratch build is also in the works..  but I’ll do the VUK version to keep it interesting.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 61 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?