Incredible Hulk, The (Gottlieb 1979)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    N3roflint
    Participant
      @n3roflint

Hi, The table looks great, but anyone of you has low FPS with this table. I have no problems with the others VPX tables but with this I got 50-55 FPS no matter what I change. Thanks a lot

Which version of VPX are you using Clyde? Also which version of the game original or 1.1?

BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog
        MemberContributorvip

Hi, The table looks great, but anyone of you has low FPS with this table. I have no problems with the others VPX tables but with this I got 50-55 FPS no matter what I change. Thanks a lot

I didn’t actually check some of these things when doing all the updates (adds to list), but one of the timers is set really low.  Open the table in VP, and in the lower left corner off the table is a timer called flippertimer, select it (or use the drop down to select) and change the timer value from 1 to 10, that should help.

Clyde Drexler
        Participant
          @clydedrexler

Which version of VPX are you using Clyde? Also which version of the game original or 1.1?

I dowload today file name (1471318972_Incredible-Hulk-The-Gottlieb-1979) I don’t know what version is… I asume is 1.1

I use VPX10.1

Thanks

Clyde Drexler
          Participant
            @clydedrexler

I didn’t actually check some of these things when doing all the updates (adds to list), but one of the timers is set really low. Open the table in VP, and in the lower left corner off the table is a timer called flippertimer, select it (or use the drop down to select) and change the timer value from 1 to 10, that should help.

I change the timer value to 10 but the FPS is 50, didn’t change. What FPS do have???

Thanks a lot!

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

I tested Hulk in my cab today (1.1) , with 10.1 and 10.2 and both played fine… 175ish

Clyde Drexler
              Participant
                @clydedrexler

FIXED! My fault… I set the FPS to 1 instead of -1 :negative:

Thanks a lot for your help!

BorgDog
                Participant
                  @borgdog
                  MemberContributorvip

Actually I think the table was set that way, that’s what I get for updating other peoples tables LOL  Thanks for figuring that out clyde.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Nemo
                  Participant
                    @nemo

My flipper problems went away with vpx 10.1 ! Got a real kick playing it all night !

StevOz
                    Participant
                      @stevoz

Looks and plays great thanks for the release really liking the fine tweaks and additions to this table even did some of my own…well just upsized the DT view as much as possible..

Smashing table!

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

Hulk MAD!! Amazing job guys, love the table and the high standard of quality. It’s time to smash the high score :yahoo: .

Ben Logan2
                        Participant
                          @benlogan2

Hauntfreaks and Borgdog, table looks beautiful and plays wonderfully.

ICPjuggla
                            @icpjuggla
                            MembervipModerator

Is anyone else having an issue with the db2s not closing when running this table? For some reason it’s not closing using just VP and though pinballX.

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

Have not seen that issue, have run both direct and through pinball x. I’m running 10.1, have not tried in 10.2

ICPjuggla
                                @icpjuggla
                                MembervipModerator

Yup also running 10.1

Hmmmmmmmm I’ll try the old backglass available and report back later.

martywolfman
                                Participant
                                  @martywolfman

Great table, really fun to play. Plenty of interesting features, and plays in quite a unique way. I really like the difficulty level of this one too, I think it’s pretty much perfect. Big thanks to everybody involved in making it.

My one criticism of the table though (not the creators) is that in a genre filled with silly noises and sound effects, this one takes the biscuit.

It takes the biscuit and the cake.

It takes the biscuit, the cake, all the sandwiches, and pickpockets everybody present at the gathering.

:whistle:

Really, lots of fun to play though :)

robertms
                                  Participant
                                    @mophead

My one critisism of the table though (not the creators) si that in a genre filled with silly noises and sound effects, this one takes the bisuit. It takes the biscuit and the cake. It takes the biscuit, the cake, all the sandwiches, and pickpockets everybody present at the gathering. :whistle: 

Obviously you haven’t tried any TAITO tables  :wacko:

martywolfman
                                    Participant
                                      @martywolfman

Haha, you’re right, I haven’t.

I’m now seriously doubting that I want to  :D

BorgDog
                                      Participant
                                        @borgdog
                                        MemberContributorvip

update to version 1.2 uploaded

biggest change is new playfield image from @markrock76

bunch of other stuff also noted in the changelog.  two of the plastics are new better (but not great) images as well, if anyone ever runs across some good plastics images I would be interested.  I looked around to find some to buy, but alas no good ones to be found.

5 users thanked author for this post.
                                        bord
                                          @bord
                                          MembervipContributorModerator

Awesome! I was just messing with this game yesterday bumbling my idiot way through the flipper mesh tutorial. Can’t wait til everyone is in bed around here tonight and I can try it out.

markrock76
                                          Participant
                                            @markrock76

Thank You for the continued updates to already great tables!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?