Incredible Hulk, The (Gottlieb 1979)

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Jannek42
    Participant
      @jannek42

Perfect update!! Many, many thanks for this great table.

Just a question about the backlass, because this this is in my mind since the very first release of this table/backglass. There are these four heads of Bruce, which are indicating the transformation from Bruce Banner to the Hulk. They are lighting up in this sequence (1 = right head = Bruce; … 4 = left head = Hulk):

1, 3, 1, 3, 1, 4 … finally all togehter

But shouldn´t it be:

1,   2,    1, 3, 1, 4 … finally all together?

It seems that the second head from the right hand side will be skipped. Is this intentionally? Or is this a mistake, which will be taken over from one version to another?

Anyways, this is a wonderful table and a fantastic release!! Again: Many, many thanks to all involved masters!

Cheers, Jannek

BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog
        MemberContributorvip

The real one has no actual programmed pattern to it, the lights are all on one string and I think just came with regular bulbs from the factory, but most people stick flasher bulbs in the sockets which ‘randomly’ flash. The b2s program has no real random flashing ability is just a simple repeating sequence. That said it would be fairly easy to modify to whatever sequence you like. I have all LEDs in mine, which are a fixed interval flash, so even less random and only come in a slow or fast type ( that I know of).

Bob Albright
        Participant
          @bobalbright

Fine update! Thanks

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Galahad
          Participant
            @galahad

Hi,

What an amazing re-creation, great atmos and a great classic to boot!
            Did some tweaks on the POV, Scores and layout for personal use, as I’m a desktop player only.

I know that 99% of the people on this forum have their own custom real pinball cabinet, but I don’t have the time or resources to invest. So I try to make a Desktop version that fits my needs in terms of play-ability and layout.

Here is a clip of my Desktop version of your table.
            https://youtu.be/g0xzC2XsMlE

Thank you for this wonderful table!… Well done!  :yahoo:

Greetz.

BorgDog
            Participant
              @borgdog
              MemberContributorvip

Nice game there. To be honest I have two cabs, but still mostly play desktop, or actually laptop when I do play. It’s great that VP let’s you adjust everything so easily, as I prefer a much more top down view even when playing desktop mode, basically how I shipped it.

mushafel
              Participant
                @mushafel

Looks amazing!

vogliadicane
                Participant
                  @vogliadicane

I love the new version.

Playing the real table is too long ago for me, but just out of curiosity: Shouldn’t the A kicker kick the ball completely up through the spinner, up to the 2x 3x lanes?

BorgDog
                  Participant
                    @borgdog
                    MemberContributorvip

sometimes it makes it there, most times it doesn’t.  I played with the real one a lot to try and get that more consistent, but it just won’t do that consistently, so I made the vp one to match.  What’s weird is that sometimes it will make it 3 or 4 times in a row, then not again for a long time  :unsure:   I like the randomness.

Mongi
                    Participant
                      @mongi

Table looks great.  Can’t get the rom to work. Tried three different websites with no luck.  It’s weird that most system one tables won’t work for me, but all system 80 on up tables work fine. Any suggestions?  :unsure:

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

What’s the error your getting?

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Vladaymir
                        Participant
                          @vladaymir

Thank you for this very nice table. I love the kickback next to each flippper i had never seen that on a pinball table before.

7x4x1z
                          Participant
                            @cookieraid

Thanks for the table! :good:

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?