INDIANA JONES (Williams 1993) – “BOOST” pack.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/indiana-jones-williams-1993-boost-pack/

Currently working on some media packs that I like to call BOOST packs for your PinUp system.  First up is INDIANA JONES that you can use on your PinUp System. This package also comes with 3 new wheels.

Do you have any suggestions regarding upcoming BOOST packs, just comment below!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Genesis38
      Participant
        @genesis38

Sweet!!! Thank you so much ? Could you please do one for the delta Force?

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Nice attract video for sure.  :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

cool!

btw, your readme.txt should just simply say… drag & drop in Popper Media Manager…  I hope you’re not manually renaming files to tablename,  i didn’t make it the ‘best’ Media Manager for nothing ;)

Malinas
            Participant
              @malinas

drag & drop in Popper Media Manager

Sorry about that! You are totally right, I will fix that! I’m so used to rename all the files, forgot about your awesome feature! PinUpSystem just getting better and better!

Malinas
              Participant
                @malinas

Sweet!!! Thank you so much ? Could you please do one for the delta Force?

You are talking about that one with Chuck Norris I presume? I am going to do some of the bigger tables first, but i will do this pack for you if i find some good media around it and if the “feeling for what i am going to do” hits me. If you have some suggestions regarding media that i should use, you can send or message me ;)

Genesis38
                Participant
                  @genesis38

Thank you Malinas, I really appreciate the kind gesture. I’ll message you soon ?

Scooby
                  Participant
                    @scooby

Thanks for this. One question, how can I turn off the existing sound audio for these tables while in attract mode? I currently have both this audio and the audio from this boost attract mode BG.

I don’t see a way to remove the audio file from Popper media manager, only a way to override the audio file.

Malinas
                    Participant
                      @malinas

Hi! Just go in to your pinupsystem / media folder and look in the Audio folder there. In there you find the Audio file that are James as your table. Just remove that file, or back it up IF you want to use it in the Future :)

NailBuster
                        @nailbuster
                        ModeratorMember

when you press any ‘pupdisplay’ in media manager, your list on bottom will show you the files.  you can right-click on file and remove.

Scooby
                        Participant
                          @scooby

Thank you both. I hadn’t noticed the possible matches list at the bottom of the media manager before. Works great, thanks!

Malinas,

I really like what you have done with the attract BG for Indy. Nicely done and thanks for sharing!

Genesis38
                          Participant
                            @genesis38

I would also like to thank Malimas for the Indy attack pack and also, TAF and POTC. They are all very well done and add a nice touch to the front end. Your hard work is much appreciated my friend ?? Now onto convincing you to do one for Congo ?

Malinas
                            Participant
                              @malinas

Thank you for all the kind words Genesis & Scooby! <3 Hope also the DELTA pack suited you well Genesis, BTW did the surround sound worked out for you?  Yes, i will have Congo in mind, i am actually going to watch the movie in the weekend, and see what comes out of it ;)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?