Indianapolis 500(4K MOD)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

What you want to fix is easy. Find the bumper sounds, export. Install Audacity, import, and adjust the sample volumes to become stronger. Save and reimport. Done.

Lianad
      Participant
        @lianad

@Thalamus oh I know, I’ve already done it. I was just trying to say that everything is so spot on out of the box, that that was really the only thing I could think that I’d want to change. IE I didn’t have to touch the POV, or lighting which is something I have to do on a lot of tables.

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks for the nice job on updating the table plays and looks beautiful and a color DMD icing on the cake

robertms
          Participant
            @mophead

Damn, I forgot how fantastic this table was. Kudos for keeping Dozer’s masterpiece intact and just making it more current @sheltemke :good:

Joey Beaulieu
            Participant
              @godisnothere

! is Dozer sharing his stuff again? Thats awsome! Welcome back Dozer!! WE missed you brother! Great job as always!

The Overlayer Slayer

giovanni1966
              Participant
                @giovanni1966

Thanks for the nice table. Unfortunately, a ball can be trapped between the ramp and the wall to the right.Indi2

sheltemke
                Participant
                  @sheltemke

Thanks for the nice table. Unfortunately, a ball can be trapped between the ramp and the wall to the right.Indi2

Are you sure you use tha latest version? Downloaded the 1.0 4k mod? Becouse this happened with the old 1.1 version and i built a collidable 200 tall wall to fix this and this never happened in 30+ game.

wall

By the way that screenshot is from the old 1.1 version…about the yellow car position and the pedal to the metal much sharper in the new version so i think you use the old one.

giovanni1966
                  Participant
                    @giovanni1966

Sorry sir, you’re right.
                    For some reason, I thought that version 1.1 would be more up-to-date than version 1.0. :wacko:

omg, what a beauty. Now I know what my new monitor is good for.

sheltemke
                    Participant
                      @sheltemke

Sorry sir, you’re right.

For some reason, I thought that version 1.1 would be more up-to-date than version 1.0. :wacko:

omg, what a beauty. Now I know what my new monitor is good for.

1.1 version of Dozer is the base of my graphic mod of 1.0. wouldn’t be a good idea calling 1.2 becouse no one knows dozer will continue this table in the future or not. New author new versions…more clear to follow. :) I glad you like it, enjoy.

zimbakin
                      Participant
                        @zimbakin

Very cool! Thank you

Never take advice from me,
                        you'll end up drunk.

Blompottan
                        Participant
                          @blomman

Looks amazing! Going for pole position tonight!

Mark70
                          Participant
                            @mark70

Thanks a lot for the graphical update Sheltemke, and thanks to Slippifishi for the color DMD work!
                            Also thanks and special greetings to Dozer, hope you will be back here someday.

Loganchihuahua
                            Participant
                              @chihua07

Fantastic Upgrade to an amazing Table!! Thank you.  Thanks for fixing the ball stuck problem.  Thanks for the 4k update.  Looks fantastic and plays like it always has, but with the fix!!! Thank you!

jdsabin1
                              Participant
                                @jdsabin1

Update: Messing around with other settings and had nothing to do with the update. Love this table. Thanks for the update. ‘Updated the table to 1.1 but I do not get the DMD to appear now. I was using the color DMD files before. Any ideas?’

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

I use this very nice update 1.1  – No problem with DMD

Kabs
                                  Participant
                                    @kabs

really enjoyed this, thanks for the update. it looks and plays well on my cab.

xphilou29
                                    Participant
                                      @xphilou29

very nice table! many thanks for this gem!

jadflat
                                      Participant
                                        @jadflat

thank you! this is one of my favourite pins

JR
                                        Participant
                                          @jfr1

Finally got to this!!  This looks and plays great @sheltemke !  As others have said – – I also hadn’t spent much time with this table but will now.

Thanks for all the work here…and also thanks to Dozer.  Wonder if he ever drops in here.  Whatup Doze!   just in case ;)

sheltemke
                                          Participant
                                            @sheltemke

Thx to all for kind words.

Honestly i still not happy with the results.

I would love to see the authentic White Indy 500 car model at left side, and a fixed orientation moving, fixed shape car at the “upright” circle.

So if an experienced guy who can do 3d modelling can cooperate with me for us, i would be very grateful.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?