Introductions

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Kilroy204
    Participant
      @kilroy204

Sweet machine

ray harvey

ANIBALCL
      Participant
        @anibalcl

Hello from Brazil.

I’m addicted to Timeshock, an old simulator for PC. Now I wanna to build my own simple station with only one 32″ LED Tv, it is just for fun.

SweetPoison
        Participant
          @sweetpoison

Hello everyone, my name is Joseph and I am 25 years old I am new to the forum.A week ago, I found an Addam’s Family Pinball Machine in my dad’s garage!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by SweetPoison.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Wow. I wish that was me. Or, maybe not. I have only room for one machine so that is part of why it is virtual.

BrandonLaw
            Participant
              @brandonlaw

There are reasons you find space…

YOU FIND SPACE.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Lolindir Fox
              Participant
                @lolindirfox

Greetings everyone, My name is Derek, Online go by Lolindir Fox,  I’ve been into Vpinball for ages, I think I first found in in high school and went to recreate my favorite table “Bad Cats” a friend and I would always go to the Pizza Shop After football games or on other occasions and we would Play that Table like crazy. One night we compteded to see who could get the most free games, (I won 3 in a row, 2 for points and 1 at the end of game match) I really want to find one that I can afford and get that table!  we stumbled upon Visual Pinball (this was super long ago even before VPINMAME was really known of or even integrated with Visual Pinball, I took pictures studdied this table knew all the rules and what would trigger what, what would activate this or that, the lights and how they worked and I made a rough virsion of it.. some time later I found out about VPINMAME to where I could actually play my favorite table!!! It was great!  I do plan to make a whole Cabinet when I can afford all the parts, and of course I will design the cabinet to host my favorite table hehe, but I’m getting into working in Visual Pinball again, I had a great Idea for a table.. I LOVE the movie Zootopia it’s my favorite and sense my recent resurfacing of interest in playing the old tables with VPinMAME it hit me, that I could make a decent table with a Zootopia theme, so I hopped on here to see if anyone has made one yet, and didn’t show up in search results so I’ll have to update and share it during the WIP and finally when it’s complete, gotta brush up on my BASIC programming skills heh, anyway nice to be here and look forward to seeing others creations as well

Attachments:
              Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?