Introductions

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    CarnyPriest
    Participant
      @carnypriest

Hi, nice place. Thanks for hosting.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Your welcome! Keep in mind this is still a fairly new site and trying to make wordpress work! WordPress has some great features but forums is not one of them :) so i am customizing most of this slowly and hope everyone will grow to like it. Sure i could just install Vbulliten or ipboard but wanted to try something new. If you have any ideas for site let me know and will try to add it

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

CarnyPriest
        Participant
          @carnypriest

Sure, I usually use Tapatalk. I’d like to be able to filter on Unread posts, but at the moment that’s a feature that does not appear to work with VPinball.com

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I also only use tapatalk and your right tapatalk just don’t support wordpress 100% yet. it works but not like we want it to.

for IOS and Android

Itchigo
            Participant
              @itchigo

Your welcome! Keep in mind this is still a fairly new site and trying to make wordpress work! WordPress has some great features but forums is not one of them

Hey Randr, for whatever it’s worth… When I started Rogue I used WordPress. Then Pintrepid and I had issues (don’t remember all of them, but mostly option/theme related), and we decided to go with SImple Machine Forums (SMF). Free forum software, that’s really good, and has many options available. SMF supports Tapatalk, but I don’t use it. :scratch:

There is also a “converter” available in case you decide to go this route. It will “convert” WordPress to SMF without having to redo everything. That’s what we used.

You are more skilled than I am so maybe you can get WordPress to work the way you want, but I figured I’d pass this along.
              http://www.simplemachines.org/

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Yeah i can convert site to any forum software easy enough. But honestly i enjoy pushing limits of something :)

I started this site for a simple reason, I wanted a site everyone yes everyone could discuss and share a hobby we all enjoy!
                I hope as different as wordpress is compared to all other forums that people might like a different looking site that is changing, evolving and trying new things? pinside is a wordpress site and i do like pinside! maybe i like it cause its “different”

I could add many more features to the site and will as time allows or members ask for things

for IOS and Android

Itchigo
                Participant
                  @itchigo

Yeah i can convert site to any forum software easy enough. But honestly i enjoy pushing limits of something

You and me both!! I LOVE getting something to do WAY more than it was ever supposed to do!

Here’s a good example. My last car, a 1972 Mercedes.2.2l 4 banger in a 3800lb car. Should be slow right?… The factory (shop manual) time 0 – 60 is 14.6 seconds. Sounds about right for those specs, right? By the time I got rid of it, I had it down in the high 8’s. The stock motor is rated at 100 hp. :scratch: By the way, those fuel lines are hand bent brakeline.

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

Jinxy
                  Participant
                    @jinxy

This Pinball junkie just want’s to say a big thank you.
                    I have enjoyed this hobby for about a year and a half and have become addicted to all hard work these authors produce.
                    I thought i would include a pic of my cab.

Attachments:
                    randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Glad to see you! good looking cab too! :good:

for IOS and Android

Phil Docker
                      Participant
                        @dock

Hey all,
                        Began converting an ULTRAPIN about 4 years ago – gave up on that as the PC cost was really too much at that time of technology.
                        Just over a year ago – I started to build a new cab – got a great spec PC and a nice Fishtales cabinet from a pal so it was time to get going again.
                        This time I have had a lot more success. Got a playing cab, still needs finishing off but only cosmetically.
                        Really enjoying the new VPX games.

UK based – if anyone is in trouble and needs a hand (electronically too) – drop me a line.

Phil

Ryan Wright
                        Participant
                          @rhyno77

Hey guys, i’ve been into the vp thing for about 2 years now, and I’ve built a couple cabs. I’m really close to finishing the 2nd one now, and since I haven’t posted any pics on the other sites, I figured I’d do it here. You’ll see it in the build thread shortly.

Thanks for all the work you’ve put into this site!

Ryan

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Welcome! been bumpy around here with site construction so keep that in mind. glad to have you as a member!

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
                            Spectator
                              @tomtower
                              vip

Hi! :bye:

Randr,
                              Visual Pinball is a hobby NOT a business! :good:

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Glad to see you as a member here!

for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
                                Spectator
                                  @tomtower
                                  vip

Glad to see you as a member here!

thanks to you for your work :)

Northvibe
                                  Participant
                                    @northvibe

Hey everyone!

I got into vpin in like 2011, with hyperpin and had the monitors and computer but never built the cab….so instead of building a cab I started buying real games….forward to today. I still have not built my cab and have more real pins….

Paulo pinged me and I’m trying to get back into the vpin scene. I need to get my cab up, even if it is just basic, so I can start playing some more games!

Nice to see so much progress over a few years :)

Les Thompson
                                    Participant
                                      @les73gtx

Well I am here, and it looks like you let anyone in …. hahaha Great Idea randr as censorship sucks but I agree the more site choices the better and all the other sites are great in their own rights. I hope to see this site grow and remain open to modern Ideas. I finally feel like I found the super secret society :yahoo:

Itchigo
                                      Participant
                                        @itchigo

I finally feel like I found the super secret society

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Well I am here, and it looks like you let anyone in …. hahaha Great Idea randr as censorship sucks but I agree the more site choices the better and all the other sites are great in their own rights. I hope to see this site grow and remain open to modern Ideas. I finally feel like I found the super secret society :yahoo:

HA! Glad you found it! how did you find it thats the question!? ;-)

for IOS and Android

Les Thompson
                                          Participant
                                            @les73gtx

HA! Glad you found it! how did you find it thats the question!? ;-)

[/quote]

Google search for Whoa-Nellie B2S not working and this site was number 5 or 6 on the list … still cant seem to get the B2S for Whoa-Nellie to work … I see that it is set B2Son in the script but I am missing something for sure

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 246 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?