Introductions

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Nemo
    Participant
      @nemo

Hi guys ! Just joined today after Haunt & Wrd pointed me to this site  :good:  Most of you guys and gals know me from vpf, yeah lot’s familiar names here, glad to be a member.

Site looks GOOD by the way  B-)

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Nice to see you! site is “ok” still new will get better :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

N3roflint
        Participant
          @n3roflint

Hi Eveyrone,

Most of you will know me from VPF. Site looks very nice and like Nemo said it’s good to see a lot of familiar faces. :good:

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Welcome.  :good:

for IOS and Android

Bob Albright
            Participant
              @bobalbright

HI guys–just learned about this site (Thank you Full Tilt)…glad to see another choice!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

:good:

for IOS and Android

Al
                Participant
                  @alandee

Hi, New guy here, Looking forward to exploring the site as time permits.

Currently gathering resources and inspiration to build my first cab, so you’ll be sick of me before too much longer :p Mind you I’ve never quite finished my mame cab, so if I end up with a box a few screens, a wiper motor and some contactors I’ll be impressed with myself, but I’m pretty keen ..

Step One : trying to find an old body .. pretty hard in little old Adelaide.

Found this on Reddit, worth a share .. http://i.imgur.com/yjP1v4B.gifv

Cheers,

al.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Welcome to the site! The wood cab always seems like the tough part to build but it’s really a simple box I think it’s easier to build a cab but either way works. Good luck it’s a great hobby with great people that’s for sure!

for IOS and Android

sgtdrpepper
                    Participant
                      @sgtdrpepper

Hello everyone, really excited to find this site. I have been playing around with emulators for years and recently started thinking again about making a full size MAME arcade cab. As usual 10 hours later on youtube i ran across randr’s video on a vpinball cab. Somehow I had missed this whole scene but instantly my mind went back to the arcade and the excitement when a pinball table was free. Seeing what has been done with vpinball is amazing.

With that I am off to read more and download and am very excited to get going building a test rig to start playing on.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Everyone has a name cab but this pincab stuff is just another level all its own! Very cool stuff even a neater cab build then just mame that’s for sure!

oh and welcome to the site

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

if i bribe you, oops I mean donate will i get faster downs? or no nag screens?  :scratch:

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

if i bribe you, oops I mean donate will i get faster downs? or no nag screens? :scratch:

umm…ok!

for IOS and Android

acejas
                            Participant
                              @acejas

Gidday. I just signed up after looking for some tables. I see alot of Aussie members – any kiwis? Looks like a great site from the 5 minutes I’ve been on here. Look forward in participating in the forum

cheers

Jas

nickbuol
                              Participant
                                @nickbuol

I’ve been “looking into” and “researching” virtual pinball for a number of years, but just stumbled across this site the other day.  Eager to add it to my daily visited sites and hope to have a build at some point.  Like many others, I’ve built a MAME cabinet (or two), and really look forward to the challenge…  I know, famous last words.  The cabinet build won’t be bad at all, and the feedback pieces I am finally starting to get a handle on, although due to price, those will probably need to be planned for whenever I do finally start, and added later.  The software seems to be the biggest challenge to get tuned.   My plan is to start getting familiar with that first, while I convince the wife that this would be a good winter project.

randr, I love watching your videos.  Been keeping up on those for years on YouTube.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Glad to have you here and thanks for saying hello! Be warned you will have feedback all bells and whistles! It’s a must have ;)

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                    @terryred
                                    MemberContributorModerator

Glad to have you here and thanks for saying hello! Be warned you will have feedback all bells and whistles! It’s a must have ;)

I second this….  last November, I built my cabinet with mostly Future Pinball and PFX2 in mind, and feedback was an afterthought…   now I can’t have enough of it, and I want more tables converted to VPX! (though FP is still my favorite)

Build a cabinet with the “possibility” of installing feedback in mind…

walamab
                                    Participant
                                      @walamab
                                      MemberContributor

Hello Everyone!

Ive been a member for several weeks and just started exploring the forums and ran across this thread.

I’ve uploaded one table (Firepower for VPX) and continue to try to improve my modeling skills.

Next effort is a VPX version of Whirlwind…stay tuned.

Walamab
                                      Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

nickbuol
                                      Participant
                                        @nickbuol

So here is my introduction post, even though it isn’t my first post here.

Anyway, I have been drooling over people’s cabinet builds for years, and just when I thought that I would be able to finally start my own, life says “not yet” for medical reasons.  Anyway, enough of that.  I still have an opportunity to really start getting into this hobby, and with SOMEONE ELSE’S MONEY!  A coworker of mine REALLY likes the idea of virtual pinball machines, so he is working with me to get things rolling on a build for him.

I told him to hold off as I still have never even installed the emulation software, support software, or tables.  So maybe you can all remember that day.  The day that you started downloading the software bits, maybe a tutorial or two or three, and get started on figuring that part out.  Well, that is where I am today.

Anyway, happy to be here.  For now, I have just 1 “real” pinball machine, but it is currently out of order getting shiny bits re-plated.  So it is a good time to dive into the first part of the software as I am sure that there is a LOT of tweaking and such to do.  I figure that once we get through a build for him, hopefully I will have some funding (and experience) to do my own full-on build with all of the bells and whistles.

Thanks again for setting this place up.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Welcome! Digital pinball  keeps getting better you will love it!

for IOS and Android

Dodger
                                          Participant
                                            @dodger1980

Just want to say hello.

I’m 36 years old and live in germany. I joined the VP community in 2012 and have a simple build cab running. Nothing special for sure.

I don’t have any skills in graphic design and programming, so I’m only a “using” user.

I took a break for a couple months due to health reasons ao I missed some stuff and just found this site here recently. Looks promising and some familiar faces here ;)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 246 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?