This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  knightrider 3 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Malinas 
    Participant

Attract intro video files for your cabinet with Pinup Popper. Mixed with cars, balls and our favorite community. (All used together for best effect)

4 users thanked author for this post.
     deaks 
    Participant

These vids are awesome.. good work.  For instructions to leverage startup vids:

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=other_setup

Auto Play Media when Popper Starts Up.
    Nice feature that can play on all/any pupdisplays during startup. Press any flipper/key to stop startup videos and go to home list.

Easy Startup support!!! Go to PlayList manager in Setup. Make a playlist called exactly ‘StartUP’ (off root, no quotes). Then go to Media Manager/Playlist select Startup Playlist and add/modify all media for Startup Playlist. Will auto-start on that playlist…on button press it will show home-list… (startup folder is never visible in FE).

• This reply was modified 5 days, 20 hours ago by  deaks.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to see these and what you’ve come up with…. anyone got a video to show I can’t look until later :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

awalsh053 
    Participant

Very nice love the vids thanks  :yahoo:

Manolo / ICE 
    Participant

Very nice ! Thank you

knightrider 
    Participant

this is stunning! didn’t think a dmd was capable of such things.  i had my friend over to see my new cabinet and he had no idea what he was going to see..i had only showed him a few tables on my computer and 2 small monitors.

he didn’t say much. i could tell he was jealous. his wife would never allow this. thanks for this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account