Iron Maiden Virtual Time (2020) B2S with Grill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sebcemoi
    Participant
      @sebcemoi

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=166169

For my first upload, my first DB2S Modification.

Modified DirectDB2s with STERN style grill for 2 screen config BG 4/3 for the fantastic new table Iron Maiden Virtual Time by Mussinger and co.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      PEandS1Ws
      Participant
        @peands1ws

I was just asking in the VP Nation group today that I was hoping someone made this for us 2 screen cabinet users. Thank you!

topache
        Participant
          @topache

Thank you so much for this. I was also hoping someone make a back glass so us 2 screen users could utilize the ultra DMD.

However I installed it andmy ultra DMD but not in the correct position. So I pasted the paragraph from the readme to the end of the table script.  I got an error on the laat line so I commented it out. Seem to work as it loaded the table However now my ultradmd does not show on iron maiden or ANY of my tables now.

Anybody have any ideas?

1 user thanked author for this post.
          PEandS1Ws
          Participant
            @peands1ws

@topache copy and paste the Ultra DMD setup attached into the table script at line 3561. It will write it to the registry and will not change if you use another UltraDMD table. You can use this same script for any UltraDMD table just changing the x,y, width, and height numbers. You can also change colors.

sebcemoi
            Participant
              @sebcemoi

@PEandS1Ws :good:

@topache
              , the code is often already in the UDMD tables script but not activated, otpions are “false”, and if it is not you can add it like PEanS1Ws said.

Note, for the KISS stern table, the code is in the KISSDMDV2.vbs script file.

S0L1DxSNAKE
              Participant
                @s0l1dxsnake

This is exactly what I needed for my 2 screen set up. Thanks!  This kind of modification would be the perfect for the Wizard of Oz Backglass.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?