Iron Maiden Virtual Time (2020) PUP PACK

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
      @pedroperes02

@dondi

yes thank you for let me know, you right the option 3 was broken I fix it if you want to fix yours just open the “edit this pack bat file” when after you run the option 3 bat file, and follow that pic is just the trigger E5 that needs to be checked and save it and copy the triggers pup inside the option3 folder so if later one you change to other option the option 3 will be saved.

Sorry for that and thank you very much to let me know I would never found it out if wasnt you.

TriggerE5

Attachments:
      dondi
      Participant
        @dondi

@pedroperes02
        I didn’t see that vpinball went to the next page with your reply…
        I edited my previous post with more info on the videos stopping, but I now see your post above this one. Thanks for finding that.
        I did some play-testing with OPTION1 pups you linked and it doesn’t seem to have the same issue; I played a multi-player game and “Can We Play with Madness” played all the way through and started again. Looks like the issue is not also in the OPTION1 pup files.
        I don’t think this is an issue, but seemed weird during gameplay, but I got to the music video selection, chose ‘The Trooper” music video (not the live version) and it played for a little bit, then switched to “Powerslave”. Don’t know/think I hit a mode/trigger when it switched, but seemed odd at the time.
        Thanks again for this pup pack and your time.

pedroperes02
        Participant
          @pedroperes02

“Can We Play with Madness” and “Fear of theDark” are a special mode and they just play if that special mode is triggered. (I don’t have control over that ones, because different from the other ones they arent in radom selection.

I just did a test to try to replicate when in two players choosing tropper (video version) to see if the music stops and starts other one, and the same did not happen to me evrything went all the way to the end and started “speed of the light” so problably was a trigger (or ball lost or changing of players or restarted the timer for targets, not sure if ball lock would trigger as well) but all that is things that are in the code that I can’t change but problably will not happen again the same thing any way.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          dondi
          Participant
            @dondi

Yep.. just did more play-testing as well with OPTION1… think we are all good. Was probably just a trigger taking that video out of its state (I see how the vids are structured in the pup and yeah, it’s like a ‘default’ vid, along with “Fear..”) Probably just got kicked/triggered into another state by the table/ROM. Thanks for all the work on this.

pedroperes02
            Participant
              @pedroperes02

@dondi

My pleasure, happy that you enjoy and thank you for making me playing this table tonight, LOVE IT

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by pedroperes02.
              GatorCoop
              Participant
                @gatorcoop

I see that the latest version in 1.4, but there is nothing in the change log. Has anything being changed in each version?

pedroperes02
                Participant
                  @pedroperes02

Yes the size the quality and the triggers, sorry that I didn’t update the description.

Totche
                  Participant
                    @totche

Thanks for the update.

Last link (mega) is for the pantera table.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Totche.
                    pedroperes02
                    Participant
                      @pedroperes02

Thanks man i will fix that in a second

force10wind
                      Participant
                        @force10wind

You are killing it! I didnt have much luck installing this one at first but I gave it another try and was blown away! This is probably the best band pup pack I’ve ever seen and the call outs over the DMD is so cool.

Thank you for sharing this one!

Heinz

helshaks
                        Participant
                          @helshak

Hi love the puppack , but i don’t have sound coming out of the video from the backglass is that normal i only ear the sound from the table  but without music?

i did use the correct table for the video mode version

pedroperes02
                          Participant
                            @pedroperes02

@helshak

No that is not normal at all and is not making sense, is this the only pup pack that you dont’t have sound?

scampa123
                            Participant
                              @scampa123

Should the table with the PuPPack have sound for the bumpers?  I’m not hearing it if so.  I hear the callouts and my toys activate but no bumper sounds and all..

Thx the videos are great

pedroperes02
                              Participant
                                @pedroperes02

@scampa123

Yes the table have the bumper sounds.

scampa123
                                Participant
                                  @scampa123

Okay thx then something didn’t work right for me….I’ll keep playing around with it

Surfista
                                  Participant
                                    @surfista

Hi,

Awesome pack. I have full Dmd and BG, so used option 2. Just to be sure.

Is it normal that the score itself stays like the original basic scores? Is ultra Dmd active, because it does not show. Ball saved and other actions also come on my full Dmd from the puppack. Also is there a way to save high scores? Just want to make sure if I installed properly.

Kind regards,

pedroperes02
                                    Participant
                                      @pedroperes02

@surfista

Yes you installed correctly, you have the options of the call outs to be on your dmd or backglass or topper that you don’t have.

The score so far we don’t have solution, but maybe someday.

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?