Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

gracias de nuevo por la currada,espero que mi pc pueda hacerlo chutar,que le falta chicha.

haber si practico un poco que,han puesto una de verdad en un bar y con el vicio que tengo y lo malo que soy,cada vez q voy ,me dejo 5 pavos (mas consumicion) y no duro nada

No es la mesa Iron Maiden de Stern , es un diseño original , basado en la mesa Laser War

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

Love this table – absolutely beautiful ! Thanks for creating and sharing.

I would like to adjust some few callout-sounds for my private use. Where are they located ?

i.e. _IMCoCredits

thanks alot

in Sound Manager , just replace the sounds you want

taispin
    Participant
    @taispin

Thank you for your fast repy :good:

Josh Milne
    Participant
    @jm

I don’t usually write reviews…but when I do they’re for bad a** tables like this!

Seriously thank you for all the hard work.  Like some others I find that “original” tables are sometimes lacking in some fashion.  Usually they lack in audio, or in the DMD, or the timing of the sound bites, but none of those are lacking here.  Honestly I don’t know how you made it all so well rounded! My wife and daughter crapped their pants when I dropped some coins in and hit play because of the profanity in the begining :)  I loved it, but the wife’s look said otherwise, so I changed the script like a few others to play “showtime” instead.

10/10

Thanks again!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

Thank you Josh, it’s not exactely an original as is based on Laser War table , but with so many changes and adds …

I hope I can give it an update soon with some improvements ;)

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Ohhhhh that is good to hear Mussinger, it’s a fantastic “Original” (still qualifies in my mind).  The ONLY recommendation I would make is to maybe make it a bit more difficult as ball times can be quite lengthy. But seriously if nothing is changed, I’m not complaining!

joycerose1208
    Participant
    @joycerose1208

How do you open the file? I can’t open it.

newer
    Participant
    @newer

Hallo everybody arround the World….

I dont find this File to Download lwar_a83.UltraDMD to play Iron Maiden..

Can anybody help me out please….

Greetings from Germany to all Pinball Fans arround the World….

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Hallo everybody arround the World….
    I dont find this File to Download lwar_a83.UltraDMD to play Iron Maiden..
    Can anybody help me out please….
    Greetings from Germany to all Pinball Fans arround the World….

Download this version for that file – Iron Maiden – Virtual Time v1-0-0.rar

Maiguelon
    Participant
    @maiguel0n

Ereselmejor!

tobiashansson
    Participant
    @tobiashansson

solution: edit in script fron 1 to 0: activateDMD = 0
    ( on line 129)

Doooh!!!😏

I happened to access F1 and checked off (show dmd/display window) after that it’s stops to work… I know … I messed it up again. now when i try to reinstall the table and rom the room and remove everything in regedit it has stopped working completely. some tips?
    I have also remobe nvram files and test to re-install version 1.0.0  but same shit… the table crash =(

Timog2179
    Participant
    @timog2179

Nice tabel, but now i have following problem. I noticed a mysterious black box on my third screen (dmd and topper pics) what covers a part of my topper pic i have added now. b2s dmd and dmd is hidden in the b2s options, ultra dmd (shows up below my topper pic) is activated and working fine. All kinds of dmd’s are deactivated in the vpinmame options for this rom. This is the only table what has this problem thats why i think it’s not a pinballx problem. Can anyone help?

Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

Just loaded this table on my cab for the 1st time, WoW!!! this is some truely amazing work Mussinger. Thank you very much,

Thanks to all contributors, well done guys

jdc78
    Participant
    @jdc78

Hi.
    I have read thru the thread and noticed more people have the same issue or similar issue as me.

If i start the game from Popper or the cmd terminal (minimized) the b2s dmd gets confused and shows text from both laser war and iron maiden, and some audio from laser wars also appears.

But if I start the game from the editor or without the -minimize parameter it works great.

Like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKxqdXVnOI

Any clue?

And a big thanks to Mussinger & co, this is easy a top 3 table for me. Love that the songs don’t stop when the ball drains, this is really annoying in other tables, the graphics is 10/10, few table comes close, Stranger Things and Harry Potter is up there aswell but that’s it.

Jack
    Participant
    @breikers

Awesome table Mussinger! Just discovered this great table. I disabled the extdmd in the settings because I was getting a “ghost” dmd on the playfield together with the score on my pin2dmd. The scoring is displayed now on the backglass.

I never used Ultradmd, but is it possible to have this showing on my pin2dmd when having disabled extdmd? Would really like to have them callouts on my screens somewhere. Also, is there any way to set it to free play?

thanks again for this table!

jdc78
    Participant
    @jdc78

Awesome table Mussinger! Just discovered this great table. I disabled the extdmd in the settings because I was getting a “ghost” dmd on the playfield together with the score on my pin2dmd. The scoring is displayed now on the backglass.

I never used Ultradmd, but is it possible to have this showing on my pin2dmd when having disabled extdmd? Would really like to have them callouts on my screens somewhere. Also, is there any way to set it to free play?

thanks again for this table!

Load the table, press 7 until you reach Au 50 then continue to Ad 19 then press 1, then 7 again to Ad 47 and one last click on 7 and your done. 8 switches direction if u need that.

NIVO1972
    Participant
    @nivo1972

this table is insane! I love it. Eddie is lookin sharp. Thank you so much for doin this!

drady
    Participant
    @dradyoz

Big maiden fan and a big fan of the beast of a table. I Physics with hall I found twitchy low part of playfield. Not sure what I can do to smooth out. Metallica had a similar issue until bogus did a mod and it’s smooth as.

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

The puppack! amazing, I love this table even more!

Maiguelon
    Participant
    @maiguel0n

Grande Mussinger!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW