Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    blokenamedblake
    Participant
    @blokenamedblake

This table is so good, wankers are now using it to sell their rip off cabinets (with included pirate/cracked FX3 tables)

Higher quality video here

Posted by Ultra Custom Cabs Arcade Machines on Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

:negative:

here my coment on his video , as I’m sure it will be delete :

So … You are sticking directly this table in the machines you are selling ? And here you use the table to promote it ? Tell me one think … how do we do , do I send you my paypal account or something like that to receive my comission ?? I did this table totally free for the comunity. The fisrt thing I ask, like all other table creators, is to NOT including it in any pack, and, every final user to download it from the source (in this case Vpinball.com). The second thing is clearly to not sell my fucking table !! I have no right to sell it because I don’t own any licence of Iron Maiden , but you have even less right to sell it !!! This table is team work of more 400 hours. AND ALL OTHER VPX TABLES YOU PUT IN YOUR MACHINES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME CASE!

bushav
    Participant
    @bushav

Yay!  I can report that OutHere’s suggestion to comment out the UltrDMD looping brought the focus back to the table upon loading.  Problem solved for me.  UltraDMD reactivated!

Lane

Kostick
    Participant
    @kostick

superbe merci pour cette master piece!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    mikebtech48
    Participant
    @mikebtech48

Thanks for a great table.

fR33Styler
    Participant
    @fr33styler

this a really great table – Thank you!

I just got one problem: when i start -> no ball is comming & flippers don´t work.

VPX 10.6 full install (incl. VPinball99_PhysMod5 etc.) – all other tables work.

any idea where to look closer?

Drummer72
    Participant
    @drummer72

This is sick! Thank You!

Peter222
    Participant
    @swietlikowa

on this table, the Iron Maiden disappears, wont come back till it hits a call out.

I love this table! Thanks a lot, Mussinger, for giving us a lot of fun!

I have the same little problem. The Iron Maiden logo disappears on DMD. For most of the game, DMD remains black until I hit the target that activates DMD again. Did someone have a similar problem and solved it? I read everything on the Support card and found nothing but the quoted question.

Jopp
    Participant
    @joppnl

What an amazing table this is…and how fantastic the conversion from Laser War has been done, it’s almost non-recognisable in an outstanding way.

Played it intensively last 2 days and got this score: was little afraid it would ‘tip-over’ starting at 0 again but thankfully I played bad enough not to let that happen (5 balls, standard settings).

1 remark though: on the locks you hace 3 inserts : 1 Lites Bonus Held, 1 Lights Extra Ball and 1….???

I know, it’s 100K but it isn’t mentioned on the PF, (on none of the 3) so if I could make a small suggestion I’d label these as well….

Fantastic table!! Thanks!!

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Attachments:
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

If there is a small critique to this excellent mod is I’m gotten pretty good at it. I need to look at the difficulty options in VP to see if I can make it a bit harder as I tend to get quite a few extra balls.  That’s to the credit of this table, I certainly play it a lot!

ssquires68
    Participant
    @ssquires68

I’m having some trouble with this table, mainly it will not load. I’ve re-downloaded and tried both versions, no luck. I’ve deleted and re-downloaded the ROM, no luck. The table starts loading but when it gets to loading table scripts it just hangs and does not move.

Any ideas? Running VPX 10.6, no issues with other tables at all.

Thanks

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

To me sounds like an UltraDMD problem , do you have it running well in other tables ?

Renegade Fred
    Participant
    @renegadefred

I’m having some trouble with this table, mainly it will not load. I’ve re-downloaded and tried both versions, no luck. I’ve deleted and re-downloaded the ROM, no luck. The table starts loading but when it gets to loading table scripts it just hangs and does not move.

Thanks

I had some issues also.  Make sure you “unblock” the rar files.  In the script also make sure your set to use the UltraDMD if that’s installed or if your using FlexDMD make sure that is set instead.

I was able to run the table with it turned off and then realized that I didn’t unblock the file, did that and unzipped everything and set the script again and now it’s working just fine.

Awesome table!

flashpc
    Participant
    @flashpc

Thanks

I’m also having issues, trying to run with flexdmd is causing me grief. If I unregister the UltraDMD within flexdmd and set the table script to flexdmd it flashes the original dmd with the iron maiden logo, if I register the UltraDMD within flexdmd and select either ultra or flex it hangs.

I’m using Flex 0.1.5 and freezy 1.8.0 and all my other UltraDMD tables work

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks guys

GonzoK
    Participant
    @gonzok

Amazing table! Love it!!

djinfinity907
    Participant
    @djinfinity907

Table doesn’t play nicely with FlexDMD I’ll keep my eye on this for a update. It looks nice tho.

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

You’ll have to find a solution for your configuration !

djinfinity907
    Participant
    @djinfinity907

You’ll have to find a solution for your configuration !

That would involve not using FlexDMD for this one table. I’d rather wait till a fix is posted. if not oh well I miss out on a great table by being stubborn. either that or just play it on the Mamecab and not the pinball cab. I could do that. B-)

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

You should explain a bit more of your issue , because you are the first who complain about …

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

As I don’t know whats your issue is dificult to help , but you can try this:

Find this line in the script :
    Do While UltraDMD.IsRendering : Loop
    and pass it as comment (adding ‘ in front of the sentence)

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW