Iron Man (Ultimate Edition 1.06) (DOFLinx – Cabinet Edition)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/iron-man-ultimate-edition-1-06-doflinx-cabinet-edition/

Iron Man (Ultimate Edition 1.06) (DOFLinx – Cabinet Edition)

-the ULTIMATE Iron Man pinball cabinet experience!

-unique animated flasher effects based on what mode you’re in

-animated machine gun effects during Iron Monger modes

-animated electrical effects for Whiplash and Iron Monger

-blower fan gives a woosh effect while flying on the ramps

-shaker motor effects for Whiplash’s and Iron Monger’s magnets, as well as machine gun and repulsor fire

-every time the repulsor is fired off with the FIRE button (launch and Iron Monger attack), the flashers slowly charge up “white” to match the video clip and then blast.

-when Iron Monger rises and lowers, the gear motor operates.

-The RGB under cabinet lighting will change based on your music selection, and also what multiball or game mode you are in

-Fire button, of course works…as does Launch, Coin, and Start

-animated Orbits left / right.

-beacon goes off during all multiball modes, bogey, jericho, do or die, and Iron Monger modes.

-strobe effects

-10 solenoid feedback for flippers, bumpers, kickers, etc.

-and other stuff I probably forgot about…

3 users thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred

I tried something a little bit different for the video recording method this time.  I recorded myself playing the table on my cabinet with my camcorder….but I turned the speakers off, so you could only hear the solenoids going off.

At the same time I recorded all 3 screens with OBS, but recorded the game audio with the playfield screen.

Afterward I synced it all up to match while editing.  Sounds much nicer this way I think.

Dr.Tom
        Participant
          @crile1
          MemberContributor

Looks amazing!  Can’t wait to give it a try.   Thanks for another great mod.

TerryRed
            @terryred

You’ll also see a “DOFLinx Cabinet Edition by TerryRed” in the game’s rolling credits.

I figured since SLAM put a DOFLinx mention into his Tron Legacy table’s credits….he wouldn’t mind.  :)

DJRobX
              @djrobx
              MemberModerator

OT: What PinballX wheel underlay image is that?   Makes it look more like Hyperpin.  I want it. :)

TerryRed
                @terryred

OT: What PinballX wheel underlay image is that? Makes it look more like Hyperpin. I want it. :)

Here is a link.

https://www.gameex.info/forums/files/file/44-color-wheel-underlay-images/

Jwosi
                Participant
                  @jwosi

DOFLinx crashes right after starting the game. I have gotten DOFLinx to work on other games. Debug log shows below:

23-Oct-17 21:33:06.001 – Starting scan of FP process for DOFLinx code
                  23-Oct-17 21:33:06.499 – FP table running DOFLinx code found and link established
                  23-Oct-17 21:33:06.519 – Using full colour palette
                  23-Oct-17 21:33:44.775 – Shutting down
                  23-Oct-17 21:33:44.798 – Program close

Also get a .NET error below:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
                  just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
                  System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
                  Parameter name: index
                  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
                  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
                  at DOFLinx.MainForm.GetMsgColourIndex(Byte TheBase)
                  at DOFLinx.MainForm.FPLinkTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
                  mscorlib
                  Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2115.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
                  —————————————-
                  DOFLinx
                  Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
                  Win32 Version: 5.0.0.0
                  CodeBase: file:///D:/DirectOutput/DOFLinx.exe
                  —————————————-
                  Microsoft.VisualBasic
                  Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
                  Win32 Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System.Core
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2116.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System.Windows.Forms
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System.Drawing
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System.Configuration
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System.Xml
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
                  —————————————-
                  System.Runtime.Remoting
                  Win32 Version: 4.7.2114.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
                  —————————————-
                  DirectOutput
                  Assembly Version: 0.9.5818.37242
                  Win32 Version: 0.9.5818.37242
                  CodeBase: file:///D:/DirectOutput/DirectOutput.DLL
                  —————————————-
                  B2SBackglassServer
                  Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
                  Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
                  CodeBase: file:///d:/Visual%20Pinball/Tables/B2SBackglassServer.DLL
                  —————————————-
                  System.Web
                  CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
                  —————————————-

************** JIT Debugging **************
                  To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
                  application or computer (machine.config) must have the
                  jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
                  The application must also be compiled with debugging
                  enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
                  <system.windows.forms jitDebugging=”true” />
                  </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
                  will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
                  rather than be handled by this dialog box.

TerryRed
                    @terryred

DOFLinx crashes right after starting the game. I have gotten DOFLinx to work on other games. Debug log shows below: 23-Oct-17 21:33:06.001 – Starting scan of FP process for DOFLinx code 23-Oct-17 21:33:06.499 – FP table running DOFLinx code found and link established 23-Oct-17 21:33:06.519 – Using full colour palette 23-Oct-17 21:33:44.775 – Shutting down 23-Oct-17 21:33:44.798 – Program close Also get a .NET error below: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) at DOFLinx.MainForm.GetMsgColourIndex(Byte TheBase) at DOFLinx.MainForm.FPLinkTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2115.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll —————————————- DOFLinx Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 5.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///D:/DirectOutput/DOFLinx.exe —————————————- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll —————————————- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll —————————————- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2116.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll —————————————- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll —————————————- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll —————————————- System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll —————————————- System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll —————————————- System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2114.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll —————————————- DirectOutput Assembly Version: 0.9.5818.37242 Win32 Version: 0.9.5818.37242 CodeBase: file:///D:/DirectOutput/DirectOutput.DLL —————————————- B2SBackglassServer Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///d:/Visual%20Pinball/Tables/B2SBackglassServer.DLL —————————————- System.Web Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll —————————————- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example: <configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging=”true” /> </configuration> When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Best to post this here to get help:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showforum=106

yakuzaronin
                    Participant
                      @yakuzaronin

Hi, I just came straight from youtube “Future Pinball and BAM Installed on CABINET: Simple… FAST… then PLAY” and installing a fresh copy.  Great video thank for sharing…tons of information for a newbie like myself to get playing quickly.

Question:  the video and slamtilt’s website used iron man ultimate 1.04 (as of 5/11/2020).  should we use the same *.cfg for this version too?  and then follow the readme in this package regarding doflinx.

TerryRed
                        @terryred

Hi, I just came straight from youtube “Future Pinball and BAM Installed on CABINET: Simple… FAST… then PLAY” and installing a fresh copy. Great video thank for sharing…tons of information for a newbie like myself to get playing quickly.

Question: the video and slamtilt’s website used iron man ultimate 1.04. should we use the same *.cfg for this version too? and then follow the readme in this package regarding doflinx.

SLAM’s new Iron Man Ultimate Pro 1.04 is a MUCH newer and a better table than this older Ultimate table!

There is a BIG difference in how they play, look and in their game content.

I would highly recommend sticking to his new Ultimate Pro tables from his web site instead of the older Ultimate version.

That said, if you still want to try this older version for DOF (until I add PinEvent to the new U-Pro), then you “should” be able to use my BAM cfg file for both tables and adjust if needed for your own preference.

yakuzaronin
                        Participant
                          @yakuzaronin

Thanks alot for the clarification.  I assumed they were part of the same series of ‘iron man ultimate’ and that 1.06 meant it was newer than 1.04.  I’m definitely happy with the iron man from the video.  thank you very much!!  and looking forward to the next video.

dwade12345
                          Participant
                            @dwade12345

I’m probably doing something wrong – game loads up great in my cabinet I use BAM to adjust the table a little, use scroll lock to adjust the back-glass, right button selects the song and I want – then I get ready to play… coin button doesn’t work  DARN what am i doing wrong?

outhere
                              @outhere
                              MemberContributorvipModerator

Have you see this guide —  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/future-pinball-and-bam-mega-guide-by-terryred/

dwade12345
                              Participant
                                @dwade12345

NEVER MIND – I am retarded, after selecting song with right flipper 1 you press left flipper 2, then you can hit coin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?