Iron Man Ultimate Pro, now available!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Hell YES! SLAMT1LT has released not only the new Jaws Ultimate Pro 1.06 (which, if it’s good with no major bugs, I will be adding my new Jaws pup-pack and doflinx to)… but now….FINALLY….

Iron Man Ultimate Pro 1.01 !!!

I LOVE his original Iron Man… so much better than the original Stern version… but like Jaws U-Pro, this new Iron Man U-Pro is way better in every way. Way more content and modes compared to the original game.

I haven’t tried it out yet…but figured I’d post this here first!

For those wondering… hell yes I will be adding DOFlinx, SSF, and a brand new pup-pack for this table (I have been waiting so long for this update)…. but that won’t happen until I’m sure he’s done updating for a while… and I can work on LOTR pup-pack as well in the mean time.

You need the newest BAM installed to use these tables, as they use the new BAM Dynamic physics as well as other features. Download his 3 latest tables on his web site here:

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

5ad28c_0e67b72cae3942709d8f14fc18aefce4~mv2

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Now. This makes me excited …. oh boy … :whistle:

Could not resist Terry ;-)

TerryRed
          @terryred

Now. This makes me excited …. oh boy … :whistle:

Could not resist Terry ;-)

I was worried because I didn’t see a response from you within 5 mins.  ;)

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

The stern table in real life is awful if you ask me. I wont be trying the FP version but i can only assume its LESS AWFUL but even with the new physics i can not play FP more then a min of gameplay. thanks for the news maybe a few will find it news worthy :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

TerryRed
              @terryred

The stern table in real life is awful if you ask me. I wont be trying the FP version but i can only assume its LESS AWFUL but even with the new physics i can not play FP more then a min of gameplay. thanks for the news maybe a few will find it news worthy :good:

For what it’s worth… I played SLAM’s older FP table long before trying Stern’s on VP and in a real cabinet. I found that older FP table way better than the Stern original in so many ways (beyond much better sound, visuals, videos and music).  This new table goes way beyond Stern’s table in gameplay and modes….and it has a FIRE button. :)

I know you aren’t a fan of Stern tables in general, so I don’t ever expect you to get excited for any VP or FP versions either.

I’m also under no illusion I will win over die-hard VPX players who will never like the way FP plays…no matter what improvements are made.

I post the news here for those who are interested and appreciate it.

I do my work on FP tables and post it here on this site because even SLAM himself preferred seeing it here , VPU, or pinsimdb instead of “other” places that don’t show any respect and are quite frankly nasty and rude about anything FP related. That crap is quite frankly uncalled for…on both the FP and VPX sides.

People don’t have to like it… but they don’t have to bash someone else’s amazing work because it’s not on your preferred emulator.

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

I love Fp for what it is you know that but yeah newer stern tables not so much. BUT! I have been enjoying vpx dark knight lately and I don’t know why! Just don’t tell anyone that :)

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                  @terryred

I love Fp for what it is you know that but yeah newer stern tables not so much. BUT! I have been enjoying vpx dark knight lately and I don’t know why! Just don’t tell anyone that :)

Are you playing it with the PuP-Pack and with the OST music from the pack instead of the original rom music? The OST music makes such as HUGE difference!

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Yes or I probably would never play it otherwise

for IOS and Android

PinWiz99
                    Participant
                      @pinwiz99

Yes i’ve been waiting!!!\

For everyone that says FP is too old our outdated they haven’t played with BAM or tweaked their physics XML

I’ve been messing with the custom physics and withing there you can adjust gravity, ball mass and dampening and now my tables play 1000% better which make it to be on par with VPX but with better graphics.

I’m currently downloading Iron MAn now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?