Ironing out small issues with popper

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

I recently started working on my Popper again and am starting to really like it.  I had a few questions about what was going on or how to do things

I made playlists for companies and decades and custom wheels for them.  Works great

if I go into the media manager, why does it have duplicates for each

also, I wanted to play a song while I search in each catagory.  I put a song in the audio block for say 1950’s.  The song plays when I am in the decade catagories if I scroll over the 50’s wheel.  If I select the 50’s wheel and look through the tables in that playlist the music doesn’t play.  Is there a way to play the song while I am searching that playlist and not just while I am looking at the 50s wheel?

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

Man 2 days and i am lovin this front end. @terryred thanks for all the instructional videos.  If i could figure out how to play the songs while i scroll through the certain category, i would be money.  Also, is there a way to add more than 1 flyer for a table in popper, kinda like pinballX.  Can you add more than 1 song in a list to play randomly?

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

More than one flyer…yes. They have to be numerically named I think. You might be able to drag and drop them in Media Manager one at a time… not sure though.

You can have music per playlist, or table. No support for multiple / random songs though I beleive.

Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

Man 2 days and i am lovin this front end. @terryred thanks for all the instructional videos. If i could figure out how to play the songs while i scroll through the certain category, i would be money. Also, is there a way to add more than 1 flyer for a table in popper, kinda like pinballX. Can you add more than 1 song in a list to play randomly?

You can use up to 5 flyer. It’s described here:

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=other_settings

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Tom
            Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

Can you assign a son to a playlist and have it play while you are searching through the tables in the playlist. Now if I assign a song to a playlist, it only plays while over the wheel for that specific playlist.

on the other hand, if I assign a t-arc image for a playlist, it shows for all the tables in that specific playlist.  It would be nice to have the audio play the same way.

btw @joey2001, while setting up the media for popper, 90% of the time I would use your wheel with the chrome ring, just wanted to say thanks or making those nice wheels

NailBuster
                @nailbuster
                ModeratorMember

for playlist audio,  setting is global/displays ,  you want to change the music/audio to update & active.

you can have unlimited pages/flyers/help… just drag new media and it will ask you if you want to ‘add to list’.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Tom
                Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

YES!!!!! awesome, is there a section that talks about the options in global/display.   good stuff!!!

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

I got the flyers and instruction cards working now.  I didnt setup my screens in popper screen config for those.  I see that when you select a table, there is an wheel for help that shows the instruction cards, is there a way to add a wheel for flyer??  Right now i have it assigned to a button to have it pop up.  I would rather not do that.

Also, does popper not have the ability to use SWF files for instruction cards?  when they come up they are black boxes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?