This topic contains 44 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  randr 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

F23843F7-FF8F-4B80-8967-E666B7324404

I just made my bucket trap out of a water bottle and copper rod from my ice cold beer builds so far 100%

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

The Loafer 
    Participant

and they say plastic bottles are a danger to us. Seems like a life saver to me! LOL

I can’t remember if I said this sort of funny story before so sorry if I did but here goes (cause it’s worth it).  Every year or two, for Christmas my wife and I make a batch of our “world famous” potato donuts. Like 300-500 donuts!  Wait, Potato donuts?  Well forget about it, what constitutes a potato donut is a story for another day.

What is important is, we need to use a lot of vegetable oil to fry those donuts.  So what happens to all that oil after we’re done?  Why once it cools off, I put the oil back in the 3L big plastic jars it was purchased in, screw the cap back on and store them in the garage for proper disposal at a later date.

So two years ago, after the jars (sealed remember) were in the garage for about a month or so, I went in to get rid of them and noticed the lid was off the jar and… 3 mice were dead inside.  yuck.  I don’t know how the little bastards happened to be able to unscrew the damn thing but that’s the day I learned there’s a lot of different ways to trap mice!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Since its been kinda slow on site for VP stuff i will update you on the mouse situation.

No sign of any mice in lower garage! im thinking the one i did catch got in before i finished plugging roof vents or when i was doing the last of the yard work last week? I do know that no mouse has been on cars or attempted to eat the peanut butter. i would certainly know if they are in garage after cleaning up the mess.

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

RYSr (Rich) 
    Participant

It’s unreal how much markings are on the paint on the cars, hope it all cleans up ok.

I would be more worried about them getting into the frame rails or making a nest under the hood, They love to chew on the plastic in the wires.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Happy to report still no signs of any activity in back garage! I truly think no mice can get inside anymore.

still pissed off at those peak vents shrinking like that so I may replace all 200’ next spring

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account