Jack-Bot (Williams 1995)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

Double or nothing … let’s do it B-)  You Master bord really did it :good:
      Now this will be a nice Weekend … @blacksad Where are you ? ;-)

@Sheltemke
      You also updated /Scripts ?

Gwen
      Participant
        @gwen

Another beautiful piece of work Bord! (as always =P )

Gwen
        - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

sheltemke
        Participant
          @sheltemke

Thank you so much for this beauty.

Flippers not working for me, i dont know why every other table works. I deleted the nvram file and of course i use the latest 10.6. Anybody have any idea ?

Thanks

Sheltemke

Okay i were st*pid becouse i only updated 10.6 exe file, and i not unzipped the new .vbs files didnt know those are updated in 10.6 too.

Everything perfect now :) Time for playing. :yahoo:

Blacksad
          Participant
            @blacksad

I bet all my chips that we’ll even see a beautiful new B2S from @blacksad before too long.

Many thanks Bord for this beauty and all the JB recreation team as well !

Jack-bot is very fluid on my little configuration and it’s only a pleasure to finally have the PinBot trilogy in excellent quality on my machine!

Here the link to my Jack-bot B2S :
            https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/jack-bot-williams-1995-2-3-screens-directb2s-b2s-db2s/

EnJoY ! :yahoo:

8 users thanked author for this post.
            Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Fantastic re-creaton ! Plays hard like the real thing. Nothing pleases me more than having vp tables being bastards, draining right and left because of bad shots or bad decisions you’ve made. It is perfect Bord !! :good:   :rose:

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

bord, i noticed you already reduced the EOD Slider … and i get some Stutters, if i get a “Jackpot” and Looks like when the middle Flasher is active … or other much Lights are going on ?
                Can’t say exactly – i only have an older GTX750 … and i want to update my GXF Card, so i have to ask:
                Then it would be better – or is there in generell something to optimize, because as i said, you also reduced Slider in V1.0 … ?

Otherwise, all is excellent ! :rose:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Nemo
                Participant
                  @nemo

Dang ! This is one good playing pin, a very cool companion to your Pinbot.

Thanks ALL for your effort, much appreciated  :good:

Bob Albright
                  Participant
                    @bobalbright

Thanks in advance. Heading out on business this morn, but I’ll be right on this when I get home!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

crashb4
                    Participant
                      @crashb4

Oh man. One of my favorites. Thank you so much.

Mark70
                      Participant
                        @mark70

This is a great the BEST day for Pinball !!!

The table looks and plays absolutely fantastic!
                        I can’t thank you enough for sharing your hard work, it is very much appreciated.
                        Thank you very much Bord and all involved!

jonathan1972
                        Participant
                          @jonathan1972

flippers are dead   never encountered this      why would this happen on only this table?

jonathan1972
                          Participant
                            @jonathan1972

why are the flippers are dead?   never encountered this      why would this happen on only this table?

sheltemke
                            Participant
                              @sheltemke

why are the flippers are dead? never encountered this why would this happen on only this table?

You need the latest .vbs files from 10.6 beta zip to your Table folder. Its fixed for me.

Draifet
                              Participant
                                @draifet

why are the flippers are dead? never encountered this why would this happen on only this table?

Ball stuck on TAF and u say “why only on this table”, now u post here about flippers not working and u say again “why only on this table”… just look at the table requirements, update VPX to the beta version, update VPinmame and DMD too and probably all will work fine with the new releases.

Thanks Bord, awesome recreation and superfun to play, just a few small issues i encountered:

The back flashers look a little strange when they are lite, like if the image was too long or something and don’t fits well the off texture.

With a custom POV i see a white stripe when the left playfield cards are on, but if I change the inclination the white stripe disappears.

The upper playfield is totally invisible, it was on purpose? U can’t see the hole neither, It’s fine but just curious cause u are always very detallist on your recreations and Pin Bot table u did had it.

Just being picky, this recreatiom as all of your releases is a master piece, thanks!

bord
                                  @bord
                                  MembervipContributorModerator

Thanks, @draifet. You’ll have to send me an image of the back flasher issue. They are my favorite detail of the table, honestly.

Not sure what can be done about the POV issue. I’ve had tables go completely haywire as POV is adjusted so I’m not in hurry to bullet proof POV issues.

At very least JB should have the edges of the upper PF visible. I’ll take a look this afternoon and see what I missed. I didn’t render out various light states for the upper PF like I did for PB. Had to maintain my sanity a little bit.

Thanks for the feedback, man. Always appreciated.

Kalavera3
                                  Participant
                                    @kalavera3

thanks Bord excellent work, I just downloaded and play a game, it feels very real.
                                    Thank you very much for your great work

flstclasic
                                    Participant
                                      @flstclasic

THANK YOU so much for this :) I never really played it much back in the day, but now, it completes me!

:yahoo:

I see what you did there.

Playa1970
                                      Participant
                                        @playa1970

Looks and sounds great

STAT
                                        Participant
                                          @stefanaustria
                                          MemberContributor

IMG_20190419_225408

Cheers, Bord & randr, and all the other Pinheads  B-)

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

@stefanaustria cheers! I must admit i never liked jackbot much in real life BUT i am playing more now then i ever thought in vp. very cool to have and to have so well done!

********************************************************
                                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 151 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?