Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    RallyRally
    Participant
    @rallyrally

What does Line 263 Null mean?

#124672 Report
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

Is anyone having some issues with ball stuttering and the rom resetting to factory settings message after closing VP and restarting for new game?

#124675 Report
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Have you tried a different download for the rom? Deleted nvram file is always a good idea too to try.

i am not seeing any stutter here at all do you get stutter on pinbot too?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
    #124677 Report
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

That was going to be my next step randr, try another rom. No stutter in pinbot and the stutter in Jack-Bot is minor typically when the ball up goes the middle of the playfield and comes back down. Otherwise it plays smoothly.

#124687 Report
    Pinhead22
    Participant
    @pinhead22

Great work!!! Appreciated and a big thanks to all involved!!

#124688 Report
    Oldschool4
    Participant
    @oldschool4

Couple of Bourbons after N/S and Jack-Bot. :wacko: Cheers Bord,djrobx,rothbauerw,Sliderpoint and beta testers,much Appreciated.

#124693 Report
    Karlor
    Participant
    @karlor

Sees new Bord table AND that it’s Jack-Bot: breaks fingers from trying to sing in too fast..

Having the bot games completed is so cool, thanks to all who contributed! I’ve never really played this one so cant wait to get into it!

#124704 Report
    robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

Man-oh-man this is just fantastic Bord, I might even like it more than Pinbot.. who knew? :rose:

#124708 Report
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Is anyone having some issues with ball stuttering and the rom resetting to factory settings message after closing VP and restarting for new game?

ROM Reset no, but small Stutters for a Little Moment when i get a “Jackpot” … doesn’t matter very much,
    played PB, JB and  BOP last Night and had very much Fun :yahoo:
    Maybe it is worth to Change my “first old” GTX750 to a 1050Ti or higher …

Btw. should be very funny also with Comet, Cyclone and … Hurricane ;-)

#124710 Report
    vogliadicane
    Participant
    @vogliadicane

Super awsome release, thanks a lot Bord, djrobx, rothbauerw and Sliderpoint :heart:

#124711 Report
    Mark70
    Participant
    @mark70

That was going to be my next step randr, try another rom. No stutter in pinbot and the stutter in Jack-Bot is minor typically when the ball up goes the middle of the playfield and comes back down. Otherwise it plays smoothly.

@genesis38
    have you tried with disabled “reflect elements on playfield”?  It can be found here: options->payfield graphics

1 user thanked author for this post.
    #124712 Report
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

Thank you Mark70. I haven’t it tried yet, but will today. Was dealing with a wild turkey flying into our family Suv and destroying the drivers side fender and headlight (shakes head).

#124713 Report
    Malinas
    Participant
    @malinas

Fantastic table! Love this game and i have waited for this long time! Thank you so much BORD ;) What a great table!!!!!!

#124716 Report
    LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

Great release. Thanks for including the script options for the extra ball buy-in button – it got me to make sure that was correctly working on my new cab on the Williams tables that support it.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
    Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
    Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

#124718 Report
    bawouait
    Participant
    @yoyobis

hello I have a problem with the left ramp, the ball can not go in as if there was an invisible wall in front? If you have an idea ^^ thanks.

#124719 Report
    bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

hello I have a problem with the left ramp, the ball can not go in as if there was an invisible wall in front? If you have an idea ^^ thanks.

Going to need more information in order to troubleshoot. What version of VP? Should be 10.6. Do you see the ramp move up and down during gameplay?

#124720 Report
    bawouait
    Participant
    @yoyobis

Hello yes it is the 10.6 I have just done a partit and the ramp now works, the ramp is up once and when she came down the ball has managed to climb into it.   :mail:

#124721 Report
    robobet
    Participant
    @robobet

Beautiful !

thanks Bord

#124723 Report
    Pytzamarama
    Participant
    @pytzamarama

Excelent. Is the music volume too low deleiberately? Can I pump the music volume up?

#124724 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

First you go to ipdb.org and you find the machine https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3619
    Now you know – it has a WPC-S MPU. So, then you go here https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&cat=9 and learn how to adjust rom volume for those machines.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account