This topic contains 142 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  bord 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@stefanaustria cheers! I must admit i never liked jackbot much in real life BUT i am playing more now then i ever thought in vp. very cool to have and to have so well done!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

RallyRally 
    Participant

What does Line 263 Null mean?

Genesis38 
    Participant

Is anyone having some issues with ball stuttering and the rom resetting to factory settings message after closing VP and restarting for new game?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Have you tried a different download for the rom? Deleted nvram file is always a good idea too to try.

i am not seeing any stutter here at all do you get stutter on pinbot too?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Genesis38 
    Participant

That was going to be my next step randr, try another rom. No stutter in pinbot and the stutter in Jack-Bot is minor typically when the ball up goes the middle of the playfield and comes back down. Otherwise it plays smoothly.

Pinhead22 
    Participant

Great work!!! Appreciated and a big thanks to all involved!!

Oldschool4 
    Participant

Couple of Bourbons after N/S and Jack-Bot. :wacko: Cheers Bord,djrobx,rothbauerw,Sliderpoint and beta testers,much Appreciated.

Karlor 
    Participant

Sees new Bord table AND that it’s Jack-Bot: breaks fingers from trying to sing in too fast..

Having the bot games completed is so cool, thanks to all who contributed! I’ve never really played this one so cant wait to get into it!

robertms 
    Participant

Man-oh-man this is just fantastic Bord, I might even like it more than Pinbot.. who knew? :rose:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Is anyone having some issues with ball stuttering and the rom resetting to factory settings message after closing VP and restarting for new game?

ROM Reset no, but small Stutters for a Little Moment when i get a “Jackpot” … doesn’t matter very much,
    played PB, JB and  BOP last Night and had very much Fun :yahoo:
    Maybe it is worth to Change my “first old” GTX750 to a 1050Ti or higher …

Btw. should be very funny also with Comet, Cyclone and … Hurricane ;-)

vogliadicane 
    Participant

Super awsome release, thanks a lot Bord, djrobx, rothbauerw and Sliderpoint :heart:

Mark70 
    Participant

That was going to be my next step randr, try another rom. No stutter in pinbot and the stutter in Jack-Bot is minor typically when the ball up goes the middle of the playfield and comes back down. Otherwise it plays smoothly.

@genesis38 have you tried with disabled “reflect elements on playfield”?  It can be found here: options->payfield graphics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Genesis38 
    Participant

Thank you Mark70. I haven’t it tried yet, but will today. Was dealing with a wild turkey flying into our family Suv and destroying the drivers side fender and headlight (shakes head).

Malinas 
    Participant

Fantastic table! Love this game and i have waited for this long time! Thank you so much BORD ;) What a great table!!!!!!

LynnInDenver 
    Participant

Great release. Thanks for including the script options for the extra ball buy-in button – it got me to make sure that was correctly working on my new cab on the Williams tables that support it.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
    Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
    Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

bawouait 
    Participant

hello I have a problem with the left ramp, the ball can not go in as if there was an invisible wall in front? If you have an idea ^^ thanks.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

hello I have a problem with the left ramp, the ball can not go in as if there was an invisible wall in front? If you have an idea ^^ thanks.

Going to need more information in order to troubleshoot. What version of VP? Should be 10.6. Do you see the ramp move up and down during gameplay?

bawouait 
    Participant

Hello yes it is the 10.6 I have just done a partit and the ramp now works, the ramp is up once and when she came down the ball has managed to climb into it.   :mail:

robobet 
    Participant

Beautiful !

thanks Bord

Pytzamarama 
    Participant

Excelent. Is the music volume too low deleiberately? Can I pump the music volume up?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account