Jack-Bot (Williams 1995)

Viewing 11 posts - 141 through 151 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    BlackPredator72
    Participant
      @blackpredator72

Just played some balls but found a bug. The hole in the lane where you start the games (Keno, 21)  does work, but sometimes you shoot into the lane and it’s stuck somewhere (you can’t see it because the ramp is on top). It doesn’t contact the hole, so table is searching for the ball, but can’t find it. Happened 2 times in 6 balls.

2020-03-24_2141

Still one of my favorite tables!

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Shake the cab a bit doesn’t help ?

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

That’s odd. You’re using 10.6 final?

Try increasing the size of the kicker. Should make it an easier grab.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          BlackPredator72
          Participant
            @blackpredator72

Shake the cab a bit doesn’t help ?

Don’t have my nudge system connected yet. Every day installing updates, media and play & test, no time to finish the cab ;)

BlackPredator72
            Participant
              @blackpredator72

Yes everything in my setup is updatet to the latest software, firmware etc.

Tomorrow I’m going to try to increase the size of the kicker. I’ll let you know if that helped.

BlackPredator72
              Participant
                @blackpredator72

Changed the radius from 8 to 10 from sw46 and it seems the problem is gone.

jackbot

diasjmauricio
                Participant
                  @diasjmauricio

Lembro de minha infância jogando nesta mesa.

Excelente trabalho

Galahad
                  Participant
                    @galahad

Thank you so much for this wonderful recreation! Piece of art.
                    One can only admire the skill and dedication that went into this project.
                    Great work, well done to all involved!

Did some “modifications”, for personal use, to the scene for Desktop play as I’m DT player only.
                    Here is your table in action with the “modifications”…

Greetz,
                    Galahad.

scutters
                    Participant
                      @scutters

Thanks Thalamus, I have a similar setup to yourself. Dedicated pin, no AV, run everything as an admin. I figured out the issue is when I run the table via pinballx it seems to inhibit the ROM writing to the NVRAM. If I run the table directly (no pinballx) it works fine. Only table I have this issue with for some reason.

Had a similar issue, nvram didn’t save from PinballX, but saved if run direct from VPX.

Script has two Table1_Exit routines, i removed the second one (empty), leaving the one liner “Sub Table1_Exit(): Controller.Stop:End Sub” and all is now fine exiting  from Pbx. No idea why it behaved differently launching from pbx and vpx.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

Well, you did the correct thing here. It is of course a mistake to have double exit routines. Since the last one was empty, it would simply never stop the controller, which is recommended on all tables. It makes a cleaner exit, and that is probably also PBX had issues closing it properly. It is a bad thing that the table crashes instead of closing properly. Especially if you like to keep changes and highscores.

polishedball
                        Participant
                          @polishedball

Could someone else, check the “buy in” for an extra ball after game.   DOF is working and blinks the button, but pressing it does nothing.   I assume it would work like roadshow and others and not need a different button wired.  Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 141 through 151 (of 151 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?