This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Sandancer 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author
     markrock76 
    Participant

Was already a great table.  Thanks for the continued improvement!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

GREAT table! cannot tell you how many people ask if my cab has this installed when they visit!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Drybonz 
    Participant

Thanks for the updates on this table and AF, Mike.  These were both already really great tables.

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Pinuck’s tables were among my absolute favorite VP9 tables. Thanks so much for this VP10 conversion and update, sliderpoint.

Had a major breakthrough after playing this one for hours tonight: Realized that keeping focus on the target, rather than the flipper when trying to aim for a specific drop target works way better. Why has it taken me twenty years of playing pinball (VP and real) to realize this? :wacko:

This is a wonderful table to practice ball control, since there are no inlane guides to save you from outlane drains if you miss a catch. Super brutal and unforgiving, and therefore awesome!

:yahoo:

StevOz 
    Participant

Very Nice recreation, like it a lot, my take on DT settings, then again you knew I was going to do that. :)

Though I did notice a little woodwork showing along the top of the right side, under the cabinet rails, tried to move that across a bit, though my VP10 skills and knowledge failed me..

Attachments:
     Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Just a note to point out an updated version with DOF updates from BorgDog has been uploaded.

Jeremy 
    Participant

I love this table, but I can’t get it running.  I didn’t install B2S on my system as I only play desktop.  When I try to launch this table I get an error.  Is there a way to have this table run without B2S?  Thanks again!

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I love this table, but I can’t get it running. I didn’t install B2S on my system as I only play desktop. When I try to launch this table I get an error. Is there a way to have this table run without B2S? Thanks again!

What is the error?  Do you have the latest vpx?

Jeremy 
    Participant

OK, nevermind!  I re-downloaded the table and it loaded just fine.  I am using VPX 10.2.  Borg, I love your work by the way!

Sliderpoint, great table.

Micronaut 
    Participant

gracias!! the EM pinball tables are my favorite tables for play,jack open table is very cool

kino412 
    Participant

This is my favorite EM table in real life and I love the VPX version. However, when using the 10.5 beta, it won’t load a ball into the plunger trough. I recall seeing this issue on another table that the author updated to fix it. I think it was due to some trough being too small in the new beta? I’ll keep looking and try to find it. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Select Ramp1 object in the table, change physical wall left and right to 0, that should take care of it.

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Select Ramp1 object in the table, change physical wall left and right to 0, that should take care of it.

I’m not familiar with how that would change much, but maybe.

I suggest upping the power to 20 on the drain.  Line 279

Drain.Kick 65, 20

-Mike

kino412 
    Participant

You sir are the hero of my world. I found that fix in the VPX 10.5 beta thread and thought I’d applied it, but I apparently was changing the wrong ramp. Thank you so much!  :yahoo:

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I’m not familiar with how that would change much, but maybe.

I suggest upping the power to 20 on the drain. Line 279

Drain.Kick 65, 20

-Mike

All those early ramp trough tables I did needed a fix after they changed the ramp physics.  That’s usually the most straight forward/easy one, but i see your walls around the ramp are a bit different then the way I did mine so the ball could potentially fall off the upper side.  I did test it though and it seemed to work fine.

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

So strange… I’m behind…

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

lol.  a better fix is to make it one ramp with a high point in the middle, then it seems to work right and can still have physical walls, something with the 2 pieces that causes issues.

millansoft 
    Participant

Sorry, wrong post.

bord 
    Participant

Hello, I tried to play it with Visual Pinball 10.5 and I can’t start the game. Could anyone confirms if it works with 10.5? Thanks

Did you implement the fix in the posts right above yours? After that it is working just fine.

Brett 
    Participant

Hi, the ball won’t load for me. running vpx 10.6. sounds like either I need to add ball or it’s stuck. can’t remember how to add ball. Thought it was like control B or something.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account