This topic contains 67 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  flstclasic 19 hours, 34 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Just tried with the next to last 10.6beta and 1.2 of this table works perfectly.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Hi, the ball won’t load for me. running vpx 10.6. sounds like either I need to add ball or it’s stuck. can’t remember how to add ball. Thought it was like control B or something.

Did you implement the fix as discussed in this support thread?

Brett 
    Participant

make thumb and pointing finger into an L shape and place on forehead. lol. all fixed. Don’t know how I missed it. thanks.

Rames505 
    Participant

Hi Everyone, I am having a problem with this table in that when I start it up, it is cycling through all 5 balls without delivering any to the plunger – so, press ‘1’ to start, then it just does 1,2,3,4,5 – Game Over.

Obviously everyone else is using it so I am not implying that there is anything wrong with the files etc – just me somehow. Have been using most of the other EM downloads and those all seem to work.

Tried running in different res’s etc, but all have the same result.

Any ideas most welcome.

Thanks !

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Select Ramp1 object in the table, change physical wall left and right to 0, that should take care of it.

thats from a post in this thread. Did you try that?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rames505 
    Participant

Hi randr, thanks for replying.

First off, I neglected to see that there were 3 pages of posts, so I didnt see the issue, sorry.

Second, I don’t see a “physical wall” to set to “left and right to 0” – I have a “Visible Wall” which was set to “30” (both) – tried setting that to “0”, but no change.

Also tried the same with Ramp2 (and both), no change.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Rames505 
    Participant

Hi randr (again),

OK – Physics–>Physical Wall (not Position–>Visible Wall where I was looking) – Found it. Yes setting these to “0” is allowing the game to start.

Should this change be made to the download so that it does not catch everyoned out or will that break something else ?

Thanks very much for the help, appreciated.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Would be up to the author to update it

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Sandancer 
    Participant

Thanks for this great table its just what I was looking for, the only problem I have is the ball does not appear in the plunger and the 5 balls just count down and then game over, any idea where I’m going wrong please?

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Thanks for this great table its just what I was looking for, the only problem I have is the ball does not appear in the plunger and the 5 balls just count down and then game over, any idea where I’m going wrong please?

This is a troll post, right? Did you not read the 3 posts directly above yours? :negative:

Sandancer 
    Participant

Sorry just read them!

Could you explain how to do this please?

Select Ramp1 object in the table, change physical wall left and right to 0, that should take care of it.

I’m stuck at first hurdle?

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.59.39 AM

In the editor: right click over the pictured ramp and select ramp1. Then change the settings for the left wall in the options box on the righthand panel.

Sandancer 
    Participant

That’s great thanks I’m really looking forward to try this ;-)

Adolfo 
    Participant

Hello, and Help!

when i start the pinball the ball cannot go out and come back…so count 5 balls and then game over without play…some idea?

thank you

Scorpion :cry:

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Didn’t read any posts, did you?

Adolfo 
    Participant

Sorry, excuse me, i saw it only now…thank you

Scorpion

rx2006je 
    Participant

I have the table up and going but i will not load a ball.  It makes the sound of loading a ball and then proceeds to act like it loads and drains all 5 of the balls, then it goes to game over.  Any suggestions on what i can do?

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I have the table up and going but i will not load a ball. It makes the sound of loading a ball and then proceeds to act like it loads and drains all 5 of the balls, then it goes to game over. Any suggestions on what i can do?

Congrats. You’re the fifth person in a row to ask the same question without reading the posts directly above you.

Gotta be some kind of record.

rx2006je 
    Participant

thanks for the reply i have fixed the issue

jbg4208 
    Participant

We really need a facepalm emoji… lol

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account