This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  blackvulcan3 1 year, 1 month ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

I updated the backglass and added a few more.  They are for the dmd size 768x192 size

Thanks goes to Aldiode

randr

batsugame

4 users thanked author for this post.
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

Also is there a way to resize ultradmd like regular dmds?  Or do I have to make the backglass custom to the ultradmd size?

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

UltraDMD Configuration: https://ultradmd.wordpress.com/documentation

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

As always. It is best to provide a db2s for people that don’t have the dmd inside the screen ( eg. “real-dmd” users )

Queniart 
    Participant

bjr g tester mais le score au dela des centaines sa plante sinon beau travail j adore cette table merci encore

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Needs Bikin Clad Women :yes:

The Loafer 
    Participant

As always. It is best to provide a db2s for people that don’t have the dmd inside the screen ( eg. “real-dmd” users )

If I hide the grill and DMD, the backglass removes the speaker grill just as I would expect, so looks like it’s working ok for real DMD owners?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

I have some updates from people on the forums who have made some static images.  I will upload them later when I get home and make sure they actually work!

blackvulcan3 
    Participant

If I hide the grill and DMD, the backglass removes the speaker grill just as I would expect, so looks like it’s working ok for real DMD owners?

Hi Loafer, I’m not finding that. I’ve tried both variants with the Captain, Chief etc and neither will allow me to remove the grill.

The Loafer 
    Participant

that’s odd, def worked here.  I set hidden to all 3 options, did you try that?

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

3 Screen set-up

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33272&page=7#entry346276

blackvulcan3 
    Participant

that’s odd, def worked here. I set hidden to all 3 options, did you try that?

Yeah I did, thanks.  I can’t seem to work it out. Latest B2S and UltraDMD. Only table with issues. It is odd.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account