This topic contains 206 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  bushav 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 207 total)
  • Author
     boslaw 
    Participant

So I replaced the table file with a fresh download and tried playing again. I can now launch the ball with the enter key, but I still can’t really get the plunger to launch the ball very far. I did confirm that the plunger is set to use a mechanical plunger. This is the only table I have this problem with (80+ installed on my cab).

I love the table + excellent DOF implementation. It’s certainly playable with the enter key to launch. If someone else comes across this issue and figures out how to fix it, please post your solution for me and others.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

First I’ve heard of the issue so maybe for your setup increase gain of plunger in vp setup? Or increase the strength of the plunger in same area you see check mark for enable mechanical plunger.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Anthony 
    Participant

Is anyone else having trouble with the ball getting stuck in the clear plastic ramp.  Mine does everytime just as its coming over the Jaws sign on the playfield.  Its like that line stops it..  Also a newb question but I cant seem to get this to coin unless i use the 4 key on my keyboard.  Any way to change this?

This is on a 3 screen cabinet

Thanks in advance

Anthony 
    Participant

I apologize the 4key credit issue im having is with masters of the universe

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Strange “5” puts the credits in for me. You have newest version of table?

boslaw 
    Participant

So I replaced the table file with a fresh download and tried playing again. I can now launch the ball with the enter key, but I still can’t really get the plunger to launch the ball very far. I did confirm that the plunger is set to use a mechanical plunger. This is the only table I have this problem with (80+ installed on my cab).

UPDATE – When the ball is in play on the table, I can pull my mechanical plunger all the way back and the on-screen plunger matches the distance. However, when the ball is in the trough and ready to be launched, it’s as if the plunger gets restricted. No matter how far I pull the plunger, it doesn’t really move much on screen, and as a consequence, it can’t get enough power to launch the ball. Only the enter key works as plunger for me.

Anthony 
    Participant

I will check to see if i have the newest version..  Jaws actually coins to 5 key i think masters of the universe was the one that was coining with the 4 key.  I will try to redownload and see if ramp issue goes away.

Thanks

ripleyyy 
    Participant

very nice, fun & simple layout… but (to me) table is way too easy… i let the 1st ball drain after 15 or 20 minutes of play… anyway, good job on this one ;)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yeah it’s not a very deep rule set that’s for sure! Fun table though

Kach069 
    Participant

Didn’t that girl scream in this game when it was FP?  I can’t get that sound to go anymore and I believe it was when you shot it in the left multi ball lock.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Didn’t that girl scream in this game when it was FP? I can’t get that sound to go anymore and I believe it was when you shot it in the left multi ball lock.

There’s been multiple version of this table in FP. Rom’s originals, and SLAM’s Ultimate update… and now the new FP Ultimate Pro version. It’s hard to keep track of what version you are referring to.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

My new VPX JAWS PuP-Pack is now available:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/jaws-vpx-pup-pack/

…and a video demo of it can be seen here:

Be sure to use the new 1.0b version of the VPX table as I added the new DOF triggers needed for the pup-pack to it. This is required for the PuP-Pack to work properly.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update @randr and a nice pup-pack @terryred – one of the few tables I have installed running a pack. :good:

Even updated popper while I was on it – now to figure out what t-bar I need.

Shannon 
    Participant

Downloading it now. Thank you :good:

Teahaus 
    Participant

Great stuff!!  A super-fun table……….my whole family loves it.  One of my favourite movies and because it’s not so hard, everyone has a chance.  You still have to make shots……….good to practice flipper skills!  Thanks again to everyone involved in this creation.

mgkush 
    Participant

thanks for this amazing table…I got the BG working great and the Table…for some reason the dmd is not working

I have pin2dmd I reset the table few times and I look in scripts but I cant make it work…any idea what I can be doing wrong?

thanks!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Do other ultradmd tables work for you? Like heman table? Or 3 angels? If not then you need to reinstall ultradmd

snakerake 
    Participant

Hey Guys – I love this table – but I can’t get any of the game sound effects to work.  mechanical sounds work, music works, but none of the bells, voice clips, etc.

Anyone else run into this?  I just upgraded to VPX 10.6 beta before installing this table.  Pup pack works fine. I’m Running Windows 7.

joselito40 
    Participant

Thanks !!!

this is amazing !

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  joselito40.
     killa7977 
    Participant

Hi gentlemen… I’m having this script error, can someone help me out? Vpx Is updated to latest beta, and i have no problem with other 60+ tables..

What It could be?

Thanks in advance

Can’t upload the pic, this Is the error:

Line 4731 set ultradmd etc

The error Is related to Active X that cannot create the object

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  killa7977.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  killa7977.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 207 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account