Jaws! (Future Pinball to Visual Pinball Build)

Viewing 18 posts - 201 through 218 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

NEW! Optional PuPDMD and PostDMD files from LynnInDenver for MOTU and Jaws VPX!
      Update! New updated tables that are required is HERE:

…and the PUP / Post DMD files are on the pup-pack pages here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/jaws-vpx-pup-pack/

– new PuPDMD and PostDMD files by LynnInDenver. These will allow you to use a modern LCD display for PuP based scoring with animated backgrounds. You can use these to display your scores instead of UltraDMD.

PuPDMD is for LCD DMDs and PostDMD is for full-size 16:9 modern Stern-style displays.

-if using PuPDMD, make sure your PuP DMD display is setup correct in your default PuP Display settings.

-if using PostDMD, make sure your PuP Music display is setup correct in your default PuP Display settings (this is used for size and position reference).

You MUST download the NEW latest update for the table to use this feature!

Jaws PuPDMDJaws PostDMD

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Mark70
      Participant
        @mark70

Thanks for the update Randr, and thanks to @LynnInDenver for the very nice PuPDMD!

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Don’t give that prima donna Randr any credit for this Mark, it’s all Terry’s work (well, maybe Randr helped, I don’t really know :) )

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Don’t give that prima donna Randr any credit for this Mark, it’s all Terry’s work (well, maybe Randr helped, I don’t really know :) )

This time it was mostly Lynn’s work, with help from Nailbuster, and some testing from me and randr.

The Loafer
            Participant
              @theloafer

Looking forward to trying it out. I have a couple of desktop only friends who will be happy to see a desktop solution available to them. Thanks for everyone (yes even Randr :)) who contributes and special kudos to LynnInDenver for the work here (and as always, where would we be without Nailbuster for the awesome PUP related stuff

bushav
              Participant
                @bushav

Whew!  It took me 14 hours to watch the Pup videos, read the Wikis and install necessary updates to run this table with my first pup pack. After giving up I installed Tron and got it working. Went back to Jaws and changed some things. It now works but…..   The videos freeze up on the backglass and DMD after about 30 seconds. Once they do I have to shut pup player down with task manager. I installed latest utility that forces Pup to shut down on table close but it can’t even overcome the lock up. I downloaded videos again and checked every darn one to make sure they were not blocked. Videos run fine in recommended version of VLC.

Any ideas out there that might fix Jaws for me?

Lane

bushav
                Participant
                  @bushav

Edit….  This morning I noticed TRON is freezing up the backglass videos about 30 seconds into playing. The videos run fine until you begin playing game and then they just cease. Gameplay continues and audio continues. Pup player can only be closed through task manager.

fisch
                  Participant
                    @fisch

Today I played again Jaws! (Future Pinball to Visual Pinball Build) 1.0c.

This table is just great and makes fun again and again. :good:

Jaws! (Orginal 2018) 1.0c 2

My desktop version with working b2s backglass

thanks!
                    thanks!
                    thanks!

rrob
                    Participant
                      @rrob

Using a pindmdmv3 and have UltraDMD = 1 in script, but when I leave table it never clears DMD. What code do I need to fix this?

Rombo Deadfish
                      Participant
                        @rombodeadfish

Using a pindmdmv3 and have UltraDMD = 1 in script, but when I leave table it never clears DMD. What code do I need to fix this?

Does this happen on all of your UltraDMD tables or just this one?

Rombo Deadfish
                        Participant
                          @rombodeadfish

This is a great table.  I have 2 screens and a pindmdv3.  The Pup Pack and UltraDMD are working perfectly.  I checked the script and the playfield videos are disabled.  At some point during game the right billboard goes white and stays like that.  Anyone have any idea what needs to be done in the script of rectify this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

DarthColejoy
                          Participant
                            @darthcolejoy

This is a great table. I have 2 screens and a pindmdv3. The Pup Pack and UltraDMD are working perfectly. I checked the script and the playfield videos are disabled. At some point during game the right billboard goes white and stays like that. Anyone have any idea what needs to be done in the script of rectify this?

I have the same issue and haven’t worked it out.

Rombo Deadfish
                            Participant
                              @rombodeadfish

This is a great table. I have 2 screens and a pindmdv3. The Pup Pack and UltraDMD are working perfectly. I checked the script and the playfield videos are disabled. At some point during game the right billboard goes white and stays like that. Anyone have any idea what needs to be done in the script of rectify this?

I have the same issue and haven’t worked it out.

I went into the script and enabled video on the billboard to resolve this.

stevegooner123
                              Participant
                                @stevegooner123

Thanks for this great Future Pinball Portal :good: , Here are a couple of Backdrops for desktop users

Attachments:
                                Johnny T
                                Participant
                                  @johnnyt

I’m a massive fan of Jaws (film, book, pinball!) and I love playing this on FP. However, on VPX the physics seem a little ‘off’ to me? Like the ball is really heavy? Not sure if that’s down to personal taste or not but wondered if anyone has tweaked the physics and, if so, if you’d share what settings you changed?

It’s a great conversion made all the better with the brilliant Pup packs so a massive thanks to Randr, Terry and all involved. :-)

TrackMaD
                                  Participant
                                    @me2010

Just Great !!! Is there Any chance of this being converted to run in VR ?

boomshakalaka

Defcon Norris
                                    Participant
                                      @defconnorris

Thanks! is amazing

Jaws backdrop desktop 4:3 by Rocky wild

spscan
                                      Participant
                                        @spscan

Today I played again Jaws! (Future Pinball to Visual Pinball Build) 1.0c.

This table is just great and makes fun again and again. :good:

Jaws! (Orginal 2018) 1.0c 2

My desktop version with working b2s backglass

Could you explain how you did it? thanks

Viewing 18 posts - 201 through 218 (of 218 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?