This topic contains 194 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Teahaus 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • Author
     Queniart 
    Participant

rebonjour quelqun a essayer en multiplayer pour moi sa fonctionne pas sa affiche bien les bonnus mais plus  les score player 2 se lance bien pareil pas de score que les bonnus score bizard

Queniart 
    Participant

R :wacko: ebonjour quelqun a essayer en multiplayer pour moi sa fonctionne pas sa affiche bien les bonnus mais plus  les score player 2 se lance bien pareil pas de score que les bonnus score bizard

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

The fp version modes can’t be completely finished they just reset. I would say the game was designed just for a fun shooter? I will look at the drop targets but have not seen that happen but I’m sure it could!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Multi player is not enabled so it’s just a single player game for now

ilveropaolone 
    Participant

i have this issue: all work fine, but ultra dmd total scor is not right: for example: i launch the ball and it scores 10.000 partial score (i can see it on dmd) but the total scor after the partial disappeared is 10. It is my fault or it is a bug?

Queniart 
    Participant

Bonsoir ilveropaolone si c un ecran pc comme dmd virtual change la resolution pour moi sa a marche ou aussi mais ton pc en langue anglais

MrB 
    Participant

Hi.

I downloaded the files and there seems to be no Jaws.UltraDMD folder.

table works but i have no scoring :)

am i missing a download or something

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Scoring should work. No folder needed for ultradmd on this. I think someone mentioned language setting to English fixes?

i also fixed 2 bugs tonight! So getting closer to a final

ilveropaolone 
    Participant

no! its not depend from resolution or layout keyboard, it scores 10.000 partial and, then 10 total! i have try to change resolution of dmd and to change layout keybord with no success! I dont think it is my fault becuse all table with ultradmd work fine! Please help me!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Relax about the score. You said it wasn’t working or displaying but if the score is incorrect please remember this is a beta. Thanks

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Did you guys that have odd score change your locale ?

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/jaws-future-pinball-to-visual-pinball-buildbeta/page/2/#post-99231

You can clearly see that for me it was important to change.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

ilveropaolone 
    Participant

i solved it! tanks to Thalamus! i hope that the final release allow to select any keybord layuout or settings. in any case great table! good job! it is possible to do samething for Evil Dead? or better 3 Angels of FP?

Thalamus 

I don’t expect there will be a easy work around for this any time soon. A new compile and code changes seems to me to be a requirement. And the author isn’t very active in our community anymore. I guess I could at least make him aware.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

The Loafer 
    Participant

i solved it! tanks to Thalamus! i hope that the final release allow to select any keybord layuout or settings. in any case great table! good job! it is possible to do samething for Evil Dead? or better 3 Angels of FP?

there is already a 3 angels wip thread.  it will come but will take some time as there is 100,000 lines of code to port over!!!

ilveropaolone 
    Participant

please solve this bug! the ball is blocked somewhere and after shake, the table has error with crash!

Attachments:
     Onevox (PeteM) 
    Participant

If this was previously mentioned, apologies. There is a small visible trigger wire just to the right of the hole for the upper right loop rollover.

Thalamus 

please solve this bug! the ball is blocked somewhere and after shake, the table has error with crash!

It would actually be very helpful to tell you at what line the error is from and preferably what it states. I can’t see where the ball goes and it hasn’t happened here so there isn’t much to go from.

ilveropaolone 
    Participant

the ball goes to ramp jaw, then near to the bumpers and it is blocked even the table is shaked. after many shakes it say an error on the line 560 pullback (Variable not defined). sorry. i have think that video was better than description. sorry. naturally i know that it is a beta, but i hope and i think that with feedback of the users the final version will be nearly perfect!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

It’s a beta. Lots of bugs have already been fixed but not ready to release yet…  thanks for the reports on the issues thought it helps!

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

I’m holding up part of the process as I’m currently adding in DOF to the table. Taking a little longer than expected as I’m decoding the mix of both FP script and VPX script and also my own stuff that was in there too. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account