Jaws Ultimate Pro – DOFLinx – SSF – PuP-Pack – Coming Soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

After a long time… I’m finally back at doing a FP table DOFLinx update! This time for SLAMT1LT’s Ultimate Pro edition of Rom’s Jaws table for Future Pinball.

The regular DOF toys, buttons, flashers, shaker, gear, fan, beacon, strobe, MX Leds, etc are all in there!

I also have a brand-new PuP-Pack for the table that includes SSF (surround sound feedback).

Here are some preview pics of the Pup-pack!

This table is VERY different than any previous Jaws tables out there.

Many more modes (Panic Alarm, Shark Cage, Pond, KILLER SHARK, Barrel MB, Orca MB, Jaws MB, Kill Jaws, etc)… Civilians (balls) can get Eaten during different modes and affect bonuses that can be used in your next game…a new (Walking Dead LE style) Harpoon Launcher, and more!

Over 200 videos (timed to match the in-game voice overs, etc), Topper videos that give animated instructions for gameplay during each mode, and 80+ PuP SSF 3D positional sounds.

This is for version 1.02 of the table. I’m waiting for 1.06 of the table to drop (which looks better and has more stuff), and then I’ll add this to that table and add the new content from that table update to this pup-pack.

For those wondering… this table requires the newest BAM, and uses the newer Dynamic physics (so it plays much better than normal FP), better lighting, shadow maps, and more. You will need to use a program (like cmdow) to “hide” your FP backglass in a cabinet setup (because this pup-pack uses multiple layers)…but I’ll show you how (it’s easy).

Good news…it can work for desktop users too! You simply need to force FP to a Borderless Windowed mode (I’ll show you how, again easy) to allow the pup-pack to play on top of the FP window.

For more info on SLAMT1LT’s current and upcoming releases, goto his website here:

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

…and here’s a bunch of quick video demos of the main modes in the game, including the end mode!

Harpoon, Killer Shark and Game Over

Panic Alarm (quick demo)

Shark Cage

Pond, Civilians Eaten and Random Clips

Orca MultiBall

Barrel Multiball

Jaws Multiball

KILL JAWS!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?