JAWS (VPX) PuP-Pack

Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    LynnInDenver
    Participant
      @lynnindenver

Switch to FlexDMD instead of UltraDMD, that should make it easy to use Freezy’s dll to put it on your real DMD.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

jlvandusen@msn.com
      Participant
        @jlvandusenmsn-com

I keep hearing this.. but on Freezys site etc… no mention of how to use Future Pinball with this.

They refer to Visual Pinball… and other systems.

Is there a guide on installing Freezy with UltraDMD for Future Pinball?

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

If you use front end Pinup popper – This may not help with Jaws
          http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_future_pinball

outhere
            @outhere

Do you have UltraDMD working with other tables?

jlvandusen@msn.com
            Participant
              @jlvandusenmsn-com

Yes – UltraDMD is used for Tron LE PupPack… so its working (its needed (tron requires it) and sends to my Real DMD Pin2DMD).

outhere
                @outhere

Does UltraDMD work with this table?  If yes then go in the table script for Jaws and turn UltraDMD on
                https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12750
                Back Glass
                https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12755

Highspeedlover
                Participant
                  @highspeedlover

Solved: Font size problem in Jaws  Pup Pack

Hi, just in case anybody else encounters the same problem as I did with the Jaws Pup Pack for which I found the solutuion myself.

On my LCD DMD (1920 x 1080) I had the problem, that below the score the “count of the lifes” and the “hunter 1″ overlapped which was disturbing. Since I didn’t find any solution for that problem I searched in the script myself and found that arround line 230 and followings described the DMD display. Right after the name of each content the number described the size. So for testing I copied the appropiate line, put a ” ‘ ” in front to comment it out and then changed the numbers in my case from 30 to 15 for both values  “count of the lifes” and “hunter 1” compiled the script and saved it.

In case that for all of you this was self explaining and just for me something new, ignore my post. ;-)

BruketFans
                  Participant
                    @backen

Try pasting these lines in place of the offending line at 5408:

If ScoreType = 2 then PuPlayer.playlistplayex pDMD,”DMD”,”Vpinball.mp4″,40,1: end if

If ScoreType = 3 then PuPlayer.playlistplayex pLargeDMD,”DMD”,”Vpinball.mp4″,40,1: end if

Basically, it checks to see if the ScoreType is set appropriately. It seems to work here on my rig with the change, and I suspect that it’s failing on your end because the ScoreType means that the screen it was pointing at “doesn’t exist for video”.

I’ll see about scraping up some time to improve the script handling for Pin2DMD options.

Is it possible that I could get a screenshot of what the line should look like after the editing?

Thank you in advance…

Goody Goody...

LynnInDenver
                    Participant
                      @lynnindenver

Here you go. The entire sub, just for completeness sake.

PUPIntro_Timer

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      BruketFans
                      Participant
                        @backen

Here you go. The entire sub, just for completeness sake.

PUPIntro_Timer

Perfect, thank you so much :good:

Goody Goody...

elmiro
                        Participant
                          @elmiro

Exelente pack de esta mesa tan extrema!..ahora una consulta me aparecen las imagenes del DMD Perfecto, pero del Backglass no las veo, y en otras mesas con pup si??..Tengo q activar algo para q los muestre. Felicitaciones y gracias si pueden ayudarme!!!!!

Rafael Tetsuo
                          Participant
                            @rafaeltetsuo

Beautiful! Thanks for this.
                            I set it for 2 screens and it’s perfect.

spscan
                            Participant
                              @spscan

Hi

this pup pack works partially for me… only postDMD appears in desktop mode (1 screen). How fix it? Thanks

Attachments:
                              spscan
                              Participant
                                @spscan

Hi

this pup pack works partially for me… only postDMD appears in desktop mode (1 screen). How fix it? Thanks

Please, help me

TerryRed
                                  @terryred
                                  MemberContributorModerator

Hi

Please, help me

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pup-packs-on-top-use-pup-packs-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view-fp-vpx-fx3-etc/

spscan
                                  Participant
                                    @spscan

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pup-packs-on-top-use-pup-packs-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view-fp-vpx-fx3-etc/

Nothing  :-(   …with v0.1c all unchanged, with v0.1b only shark title and no other videos (events, ball saved, etc)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by spscan.
                                    TerryRed
                                      @terryred
                                      MemberContributorModerator

Nothing :-( …with v0.1c all unchanged, with v0.1b only shark title and no other videos (events, ball saved, etc)

Did you even read everything there? There is a new method from Nailbuster you can try.

NEW: Alternate Option from Nailbuster

• he came up with a new idea that might help getting puppacks to work with desktop users (single screen)
                                      • It should be super-easy, as you just extract the files from this zip into the puppack folder (remember to UNBLOCK the zip)
                                      • then run your vp / fp / fx3 in Borderless Windowed mode
                                      • note: this may push the vpx / FP / fx3 window behind your taskbar (because this option is always pushing those windows behind the pup-pack)
                                      • that is normal, and the only option is to use another app to hide your taskbar if you don’t like it being visible
                                      • this works well with Pinup Popper front-end… however it may have issues with other front-ends

File is here:

https://nailbuster.com/pup/PuPPack_on_Desktop.zip

spscan
                                      Participant
                                        @spscan

NEW: Alternate Option from Nailbuster

• he came up with a new idea that might help getting puppacks to work with desktop users (single screen)
                                        • It should be super-easy, as you just extract the files from this zip into the puppack folder (remember to UNBLOCK the zip)
                                        • then run your vp / fp / fx3 in Borderless Windowed mode
                                        • note: this may push the vpx / FP / fx3 window behind your taskbar (because this option is always pushing those windows behind the pup-pack)
                                        • that is normal, and the only option is to use another app to hide your taskbar if you don’t like it being visible
                                        • this works well with Pinup Popper front-end… however it may have issues with other front-ends

File is here:

https://nailbuster.com/pup/PuPPack_on_Desktop.zip

All unchanged, I’ve problems only with this table. It’s not a background issue… videos aren’t loaded. What’s the correct script for this table?

Edit: all work now! Thanks for the help Terryred… I updated b2s backglass files and downloaded Jaws directB2S

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by spscan.
                                        Attachments:
                                      Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?