Judge Dredd Resources

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
      @kiella

Hi All,

We’re looking at our next full blown project and I’d like to redo Judge Dredd (I don’t believe anyone else is working on it) as the current available one is based on the VP8/9 build, but there seems to be a lack of decent playfield and plastic resources out there? I’ve found a few but the playfield definitely needs a new scan, the current one even has wrong fonts…

So, does anyone know anyone with a machine who might be able to help? Or is anyone else working on this?

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

I have no knowledge about anyone working on JD, the only one we’ve got is the one from Dozer. Oh, and a mod from bigus of course.

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

Good choice for a project. I’ll keep my eyes open for resources.

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

This doesn’t help with resources, but I always thought some of the guitar stuff for the music was pretty dang good for a pinball machine.

Sixtoe
            Participant
              @kiella

I’m a 40-something from the UK, so Judge Dredd and 2000AD is my jam ;)

Schreibi34
              Participant
                @schreibi34

This is all i could find!

There is a low res PF scan from a PF protector decal that should help with the correct layout! You still need good PF images!

Hope this helps!

Sixtoe
                Participant
                  @kiella

Thank you @schreibi34 :), I had a few of them as I’ve been trawling the internet too, but that playfield layout is really super useful and I didn’t seem to have that, so that’s awesome, thanks :)

I think the playfield is going to have to be a combination of stitching the better parts that are available together (I’ve got tons of normal cabinet photos) and maybe cleaning up and redrawing what’s already available (I need to get the best version I can without horrible sharpening lines and brightening).

And the plastic for the middle right hand side with the judge holding the perp is completely missing from the current table and there doesn’t seem to be a decent version out there, as a ramp covers most of the perp on playfield pictures which is annoying.

Sixtoe
                  Participant
                    @kiella

“when it’s done…” ;)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Sixtoe.
                    Attachments:
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?