Junkyard Cats (Brendan Bailey 2012)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Mark70
    Participant
      @mark70

Wonderful table! Thank you.

I have the table installed in my 3-monitor cabinet (using the 3-screen B2S file for the backglass). I do not see a DMD anywhere. All of my other tables work fine.

Any suggestions as to how to get the DMD working?

When you right click on the 3-screen B2S backglass, are the settings like this: grill=standard, DMD=standard, B2S DMD=visible ?

Wizball
      Participant
        @wizball

I don’t think the problem with the right loop shot is the logic for enabling the timer. The script also only awards the right loop if the rightlooptrigger and rightloopopto triggers are hit within the interval set by rightlooptimer, which is set to 100 ms. This value seems too small to me to reliably register right loop shots.

Also, the leftloopopto and rightloopopto triggers are set to a hit height of 50, but the table uses a ball size of 43.

This table currently crashes on desktop setups. The script should verify that B2SOn is true when making any B2S calls. I attached a modified script to this post.

Rajo Joey
        Participant
          @joey2001

I also don’t see a DMD with the 3-screen backglass.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

There is no DMD Like you would find in (Attack From Mars) this is an image that is part of the back glass that can be extended to the 3rd screen if you have a 3 screen setup up
            The back glass must be designed For a 3 screen setup

3 Screen set-up
            https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33272&page=7#entry346276

If you have a 2 screen set up with the real DMD buying one of these and mirroring it to the real DMD May work..

Use this for the extra monitor to hide the DMD that you are mirroring — Available in display port or HDMI – display Emulator Plug
            https://www.amazon.com/s?k=display+Emulator+Plug&ref=nb_sb_noss

2 screen and 3 screen

20190317_11011720190317_110337

BlackPredator72
            Participant
              @blackpredator72

Would it be possible with dmdext to mirror the 3rd monitorDMD on the real DMD?

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Should be.

HiRez00
                Participant
                  @hirez00

Great table.

Can’t seem to get my Pin3DMD to work with it though, tried 2 screen backglass that has the DMD on the glass, and when I tried the 3 screen, the DMD is no where to be found, especially on the actual Pin3DMD.

Please advise.

coreduo0099
                  Participant
                    @coreduo0099

The 3 screen worked great for me on my cab.  Just like @outhere second pic above a few posts…

Patrick2610
                    Participant
                      @patrick2610

Got this error and I can’t play it

Screenshot (640)

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Are you running backglass? Looks like you may have some scripts where you shouldn’t…make sure you have the script that came with the table in tables folder

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

Wizball
                        Participant
                          @wizball

The script is currently not working for anyone who is not using a B2S backglass. You can find a fixed script in my earlier post in this thread.

Javier
                          Participant
                            @javier1515

I am working on an update of the table with many errors already solved and with some improvements as for example .. now you can write the points HighScores and if you make a SpecialHighScores of claw write for this other one. This last one I am testing to see if it works correctly.

Cheers, Javier..

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update! Very cool table from Fp  :good:

for IOS and Android

vogliadicane
                              Participant
                                @vogliadicane

Thanks for the update!

So this isn’t DOF’ed, yet, right? At least I don’t find a table config over at the config tool…

affie42
                                Participant
                                  @affie42

Unfortunately, I cant get the table to run:

It’s missing the FPVPX.VBS script.

I have installed VPX_6_beta_rev3684 – but there is no such file included.

Where can i get this file??? Searched the net but couldn’t find any reference…

Thanks a lot!

Affie42

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

should be included in download. Maybe he forgot to include it when he updated the table…

try one of his other fp-vp tables it should be the same vbs file…

https://vpinball.com/uploader/javier1515/

for IOS and Android

affie42
                                    Participant
                                      @affie42

Thanks a lot for the hint!

I found it in 1551198354_Dragon-Ball-Z_VPX_1.06

Affie42

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

You should attach it here for future

for IOS and Android

DrEaD
                                        Participant
                                          @dread

Any chance to get DOF work?

I love the “cats” theme, but have only this and that another awesome game, bad cats…

Thanks for this1

flpennstater
                                          Participant
                                            @flpennstater

Anybody solve not seeing the dmd or score on the backglass on a cabinet?  Tried using settings standard, standard, visible.  Nothing

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?