This topic contains 33 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vogliadicane 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
     Mark70 
    Participant

Wonderful table! Thank you.

I have the table installed in my 3-monitor cabinet (using the 3-screen B2S file for the backglass). I do not see a DMD anywhere. All of my other tables work fine.

Any suggestions as to how to get the DMD working?

When you right click on the 3-screen B2S backglass, are the settings like this: grill=standard, DMD=standard, B2S DMD=visible ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wizball 
    Participant

I don’t think the problem with the right loop shot is the logic for enabling the timer. The script also only awards the right loop if the rightlooptrigger and rightloopopto triggers are hit within the interval set by rightlooptimer, which is set to 100 ms. This value seems too small to me to reliably register right loop shots.

Also, the leftloopopto and rightloopopto triggers are set to a hit height of 50, but the table uses a ball size of 43.

This table currently crashes on desktop setups. The script should verify that B2SOn is true when making any B2S calls. I attached a modified script to this post.

Attachments:
     Joey2001 
    Participant

I also don’t see a DMD with the 3-screen backglass.

outhere 
    Participant

There is no DMD

2 screen and 3 screen

20190317_11011720190317_110337

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  outhere.
     BlackPredator72 
    Participant

Would it be possible with dmdext to mirror the 3rd monitorDMD on the real DMD?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Should be.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

HiRez00 
    Participant

Great table.

Can’t seem to get my Pin3DMD to work with it though, tried 2 screen backglass that has the DMD on the glass, and when I tried the 3 screen, the DMD is no where to be found, especially on the actual Pin3DMD.

Please advise.

coreduo0099 
    Participant

The 3 screen worked great for me on my cab.  Just like @outhere second pic above a few posts…

Patrick2610 
    Participant

Got this error and I can’t play it

Screenshot (640)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Are you running backglass? Looks like you may have some scripts where you shouldn’t…make sure you have the script that came with the table in tables folder

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Wizball 
    Participant

The script is currently not working for anyone who is not using a B2S backglass. You can find a fixed script in my earlier post in this thread.

Javier 
    Participant

I am working on an update of the table with many errors already solved and with some improvements as for example .. now you can write the points HighScores and if you make a SpecialHighScores of claw write for this other one. This last one I am testing to see if it works correctly.

Cheers, Javier..

1 user thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update! Very cool table from Fp  :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

vogliadicane 
    Participant

Thanks for the update!

So this isn’t DOF’ed, yet, right? At least I don’t find a table config over at the config tool…

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account