Jurassic Park 1.03 Ultimate Pro future pinball

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    newtopinball78
    Participant
      @newtopinball78

Hello I’m having this issue when I launch the jurassic park 1.03 ultimate pro table in pinup popper the camera angle is messed up with the table in the distance. All my other tables are loading with the correct camera view.  If I launch this table directly from fploader.exe the camera view is perfectly fine.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Hello I’m having this issue when I launch the jurassic park 1.03 ultimate pro table in pinup popper the camera angle is messed up with the table in the distance. All my other tables are loading with the correct camera view.  If I launch this table directly from fploader.exe the camera view is perfectly fine.

Did you rename this table at some point when it was added to Popper? Do you have a good default.cfg in the BAM folder with a good POV to use?

The tables don’t automatically come with a good POV. That gets configured separately in BAM. If you used my default.cfg I posted in my guide page, then when you load the JP table…goto BAM main menu and choose “Reset To Default” to have the table use your POV from Default.cfg.  From there you may need to adjust it a bit for your preference and setup.

newtopinball78
        Participant
          @newtopinball78

Hey TerryRed no I haven’t renamed the table I also deleted it from popper and added it again.  I also tried deleting all files in future pinball and reinstalled.  I am using your default.cfg. As I said all other tables work fine..Ironman, Jaws 1.08, Robocop, and the new Star Wars. It’s just this table for some reason won’t load the correct view only in pinup if I run directly from BAM works fine.  So weird.

goodGRIEFF76
          Participant
            @goodgrieff76

I’m having the same issue myself with the 1.4 combined version of the Jurassic Park table when launching from Pinup Popper.  When I launch it from FPLoader it displays fine.

newtopinball78
            Participant
              @newtopinball78

Strange wonder what it is

newtopinball78
              Participant
                @newtopinball78

So I upgrade to the latest 1.04 version and works fine now in popper

goodGRIEFF76
                Participant
                  @goodgrieff76

Hi @newtopinball, where did you get the 1.04 version?  I’ve tried all 3 of the 1.4 versions ROMS, Slamtilt, and combined and they all have the same issue for me.

newtopinball78
                  Participant
                    @newtopinball78

Hey I got it from the ultimate pro pinball site

TerryRed
                      @terryred
                      MemberContributorModerator

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?