Jurassic Park (Data East 1993) Dark, Bodydump,Randr,Rothbauerw,Flupper,Hauntfreaks,Lobotomy

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
      @jesperpark

Okay after playing many, many games I have to come back and just say WOW!

Graphics, lighting, play-ability, realism, are all top notch.  I kept saying just one more game, just one more game.  Honestly kept playing with a big smile on my face, and no I was not playing with white glow balls  :whistle:

Figured there would be scripting options, then said later and hit start to play another game.  Also with the 1050ti with all the settings maxed out, the table plays butter smooth for me.

Great Team effort everyone, the passion shows on this table :yahoo:

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

bravo dark and friends.. looks fantastic, will try that first thing tomorrow for sure! right now it’s 1 in the am…

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

This is amazing! Thanks to all who contributed to another VPX classic! Here are some starter desktop settings for anyone interested.  backdrop

in DT the X and Y should be set to 1:1     then set your view, this way the table isnt stretched

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Woke up to this. Now, I can’t wait to get home to play. Thanks in advance to you guys.  :heart: I’m sure I’ll come back later today with some beers in the belly to compliment … your warned :whistle:

TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

That actually makes a lot of sense but after playing with the X and Y settings for a long time some tables look too narrow when it is 1:1. But it varies per table. Not exactly sure why, maybe that is because of how it was built by the table author in VP?

Or maybe it’s just that I have gotten use to the Pinball Arcade type of view which I like. But I understand that’s not for everyone.

Ben Logan2
              Participant
                @benlogan2

Dark: VP Royalty and a super chill dude! What a gift.

the_greeze
                Participant
                  @thegreeze

Awesome collaboration… thanks all!  :yahoo:

STAT
                  Participant
                    @stefanaustria
                    MemberContributor

WOW thank you dark and randr and “Tom”, and where was also involved – the complete Team is awesome – and Hauntglass™ … great Weekend for me :good:

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

That actually makes a lot of sense but after playing with the X and Y settings for a long time some tables look too narrow when it is 1:1. But it varies per table. Not exactly sure why, maybe that is because of how it was built by the table author in VP? Or maybe it’s just that I have gotten use to the Pinball Arcade type of view which I like. But I understand that’s not for everyone.

I test every table in DT and also set them to arcade view…. its the best way to appreciate the depth of the tables
                      these are the setting i was using to test the table…
                      Capture-Copy

Attachments:
                      1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Jopp
                      Participant
                        @joppnl

It feels like it’s Christmas in October, an other BBIIGG present!

Thank you Dark, Bodydump, Rothbauerw, Randr, Hauntfreaks, flupper, ICPjuggla, Lobotomy  and the “Resources”

PS: amazing job….. http://vpinball.com/bb_project/jurassic-park-t-rex-update-wip/

My favorite pinball machine?
                        Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Jopp
                        Participant
                          @joppnl

It feels like it’s Christmas in October, an other BBIIGG present!

Thank you Dark, Bodydump, Rothbauerw, Randr, Hauntfreaks, flupper, ICPjuggla, Lobotomy  and the “Resources”

PS: amazing job….. http://vpinball.com/bb_project/jurassic-park-t-rex-update-wip/

Mmm…dubbel-post…don’t know why and can’t delete…..anyway…this table deserves a double-post-thank-you!! :-)

:good:   :good:    :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
                          Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Ginsonic
                          Participant
                            @ginsonic

Many thanks guys  :good:   :yahoo:    :heart:

StevOz
                            Participant
                              @stevoz

Jawsome!….great works all evolved, about those options?….though just shaking your scales. My take on the DT settings, each to there own, though we don’t need to see the lock bar in DT mode we know its there and no point in it taking up valuable screen space.

Also why does anyone include any layback in any DT settings, that was created for FS views, it has no place in DT settings, DT views are already laid back by their very nature. Adjusting that just distorts a DT render, also integers are beautiful and for 16:9 render in DT mode X:Y scale should be 1:1, if you have a 16:10 (1980×1200) then X=1, Y=1.111111111111, I know the algebra, really I do, do you?

Attachments:
                              Pinbolt
                              Participant
                                @pinbolt

Wow, the Masterpiece is ready.

Thank you so much Dark, Bodydump, Rothbauerw, Randr, Hauntfreaks, flupper, ICPjuggla, Lobotomy and the “Resources”.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                roar
                                Participant
                                  @roar

Thanks to everyone involved… really looking forward to downloading and playing!

Manples
                                  Participant
                                    @manples

OMG that table looks awesome, excellent job guys!!

Quick question, did someone tried the jupk_600 unofficial rom (http://www.pinballcode.com/jp6) ?

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

OMG that table looks awesome, excellent job guys!! Quick question, did someone tried the jupk_600 unofficial rom (http://www.pinballcode.com/jp6) ?

Did not try it.

But if vpinmame supports it no reason it wouldn’t work

********************************************************
                                      Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                      for IOS and Android

********************************************************

bord
                                        @bord
                                        MembervipContributorModerator

Quick question, did someone tried the jupk_600 unofficial rom (http://www.pinballcode.com/jp6) ?

Yes, works great. IMO, it is the best way to play. Not as big an upgrade as the Star Wars rules, but very good and thoughtful improvements.

wrd1972
                                        Participant
                                          @wrd1972
                                          MembervipContributor

Job very well done team. Table really looks spectacular and plays even better. I plan on wearing it out today. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Sliderpoint
                                          Participant
                                            @sliderpoint
                                            MemberContributor
                                            1. awesome!
                                            2. vpmNudge.Sensitivity = 5???!   I think you may be missing a decimal in there   .5  :whistle:
                                            3. jupk_600 is the best way to play.  Not having to start with stampede every time is the best.

congrats on all your work.

-Mike

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 217 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?