Jurassic Park (Data East 1993) Dark, Bodydump,Randr,Rothbauerw,Flupper,Hauntfreaks,Lobotomy

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

@johngreve now that’s a great review :good:

I love the story too

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

chokeee
      Participant
        @chokeee

Probably you will think I’m an asshole, maybe I am but I’m trying to be honest. In my opinion Clark Kent makes the best physic in the whole VP community. The most important thing that characterizes his improvements – he can perfectly eliminate unnatural ball backspin. I’m sorry you can not get along.

Dark & friends, Jurassic Park is the first DE table (without Pinsound) I can play and I love it :) Thank you.

ICPjuggla
          @icpjuggla
          MembervipModerator

What a great table guys.

Congrats to all of you who put in countless hours on this.

Fantastic job.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          ICPjuggla
            @icpjuggla
            MembervipModerator

Probably you will think I’m an asshole, maybe I am but I’m trying to be honest. In my opinion Clark Kent makes the best physic in the whole VP community. The most important thing that characterizes his improvements – he can perfectly eliminate unnatural ball backspin. I’m sorry you can not get along. Dark & friends, Jurassic Park is the first DE table (without Pinsound) I can play and I love it :) Thank you.

lol… I’m guessing you don’t get out to play real pinball much then!

chokeee
            Participant
              @chokeee

I regulary play real pinballs and played it before more than you think :) As I said many times “the worst thing” in VPX is unnatural ball backspin and many tables has it. That guy can fix it and that is enought. Even the best looking table with great physic but with “backspin problem” receives the pleasure of playing. Im sure many of “us” think the same. I can give you examples of that tables and u can compare it to the real pinball.

Ok guys that is enought. Thanks for your time, your hard work. I really appreciate and admire your skills. Thanks for great hobby! Peace.

rothbauerw
                @rothbauerw
                ModeratorContributorMembervip

I agree, I hate unnatural backspin.  Where do you see it on thus table?  I know I haven’t.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Probably you will think I’m an asshole, maybe I am but I’m trying to be honest. In my opinion Clark Kent makes the best physic in the whole VP community. The most important thing that characterizes his improvements – he can perfectly eliminate unnatural ball backspin. I’m sorry you can not get along. Dark & friends, Jurassic Park is the first DE table (without Pinsound) I can play and I love it :) Thank you.

I don’t think too many people question Clark Kent’s abilities it’s all about the presentation.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Agreed! @clarkkent is a good table tweaker I don’t think anyone has said differently. I’m always open to improving playability that’s for sure!

for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                      @icpjuggla
                      MembervipModerator

Personally I have never liked CK’s physics. But that’s just my opinion. I could get into it but really don’t care anymore to be honest about it. I’ve lost all passion for VP and that’s why none of you have seen me on here in months. I thought I would just take some time off and maybe come back but that isn’t in the cards anymore. I’ve been a lot less stressed not reading all the bull shit that comes with this hobby. I’ll just stick to real pinball from now on.

I have a lot of respect for the guys involved with this amazing table so this will be my last post in this thread regarding this topic. I don’t want to send this thread in the wrong direction. Again guys amazing job on this build. You all sparked me to fire up my pincab for the 1st time in about 6 months to check it out. :-)

TNT2
                      Participant
                        @tnt2

Bravo. Thank you for this masterpiece!

Micronaut
                        Participant
                          @micronaut

amigos,esto es tremendamente asombroso,quiero agradecerles su gran labor por este impresionante trabajo. :good:

chokeee
                          Participant
                            @chokeee

Can u guys check if ball rolling sound code is ok?

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Should be fine what issues are you having?

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

chokeee
                              Participant
                                @chokeee

I spent the whole weekend playing JP. What a masterpiece! Now it is my top 5 table. If I had anything to add/change on this table it would be a wire ramp shadow on playfield to add the depth. Thank you guys.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Do you have shadow options on in script?

for IOS and Android

chokeee
                                  Participant
                                    @chokeee

Yes. Playfield image has no shadow.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Table has many shadow images turned on and off depending on GI or what lights that are on You should see many different shadows in this build

for IOS and Android

chokeee
                                      Participant
                                        @chokeee

Dont get me wrong. The table looks fucking amazing :) And fake wire ramp shadow is what I would like to see on it :)

rothbauerw
                                          @rothbauerw
                                          ModeratorContributorMembervip

There are actually ramp shadows.  They are just much more subtle than you see on other tables.  They are also much more noticeable when the flashers start to fire.  In my opinion, they are realistic … I’ve never noticed shadows from wire ramps on a real pinball.  But then again, it might make a difference what environment you’re in (how much ambient light).  I understand other may disagree and I respect the everyone’s opinion as to how they think it should be.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Dark
                                            @dark
                                            vipMemberContributor

Bill explained it quite well, if you actually take a look at the flasher shadow images you’ll see there are in fact ramp shadows, all the shadows were recreated using realistic lighting in 3dsmax.

If you would like to see the wire ramp shadows in particular darker, just export the flasher image and edit in photoshop, easy way would be to just copy paste the layer to double it up then just keep the parts you want and delete the rest using a bit of a feather on your selection.

3dcreation

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 217 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?