Jurassic Pinball Build

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giubby84
    Participant
      @giubby84

Hello guys,

I started to follow this amazing community since December and finally i have completed my virtual pinball. I know that my build actually doesn’t have nothing of particular compared to what i saw in the community but i read and studied so many guide, video, thread etc.. that i would really appreciate to share my results with you. I tried to do everything by myself, reading everything in this community and on the web, and finally i was able to do that without asking “already asked” questions on the forum.

From a technical point of view, i know that the common standard is a 4K screen but i started this project with the idea to re-use many things i had already, especially the main screen, the DMD and a 4 years old gaming PC.  For these reason specs are very simple.

Hardware:

• 40” Full HD, 60hz playfiled + 27” Full HD Asus PC screen backglass + 19” HDready old philips TV
      • PC: i5 CPU + 2x Radeon 270X + 12 GB Ram
      • Audio SSF with Rusty method (4 dayton exiter + 2 subs + 2 pc speaker + 3 lepay amps)
      • Plunger and nudge with Pinscape project
      • Side led strips with Teensy + CAT6 adapter

Software:

• Visual pinball X
      • Pinball FX 3
      • Pinup Popper + Pinup Player

I decided to add also a joystick because i found it useful to interact with pinball FX3 menus that sometimes pop up. I’m totally satisfied :) Some screenshots below.

I would like to say thanks to the whole community for all you do: guide, tables, video, software etc…

giubby84
      Participant
        @giubby84

IMG_20190602_190001IMG_20190602_190028IMG-20190603-WA0002IMG-20190603-WA0004IMG-20190603-WA0008

Jesperpark
        Participant
          @jesperpark

Looks good, thanks for sharing :good:

zimbakin
          Participant
            @zimbakin

Awesome build! I really like the striped caution pattern and danger sign, nice touch.

Never take advice from me,
            you'll end up drunk.

giubby84
            Participant
              @giubby84

Thank you guys :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?